Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
March 23, 2010
Biz Quizzard 312
Biz Quizzard completes 6 years with this edition. Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week March 15 - 20. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company last week said it is buying Nigeria-based skin-care firm Tura for an undisclosed sum?
2. Which luxury car maker has launched its grand tourer Mulsanne in India?
3. Which company last week entered into a joint venture with sports marketing giant IMG Worldwide to build a professional sports business in India?
4. Which MNC, according to reports last week, has bought Tommy Hilfiger for $3 billion?
5. Which Indian infrastructure firm last week said it was buying the controlling stake in Swiss realty firm Karl Steiner AG (KSAG) for Rs 150 crore?
6. The world’s second most visited site and the largest online social network, Facebook, will soon open its India office. Which city?
7. Which milestone has Reliance Communications crossed recently?
8. Which telecom company has tied up with British phone manufacturer INQ to introduce first-of-its-kind dynamic social handsets in India?
9. Which company has signed on as the official beverage partner for the Commonwealth Games 2010?
10. According to a report last week, Hyderabad-based telecom application services provider Netxcell has entered into a mobile content management services agreement with Clockwork Mobile, a division of Clockwork Films Pvt. Ltd. Which Bollywood actor owns Clockwork?
11. There was a $75mn Hollywood-style heist at pharmaceutical giant Eli Lilly & Co. in Connecticut last week. What was stolen?
12. Which company last week tied up with Polycom Inc., the global leader in tele-presence, video and voice solutions, to introduce the world’s first wireless high-resolution video conferencing service?
13. Who has been appointed the new CEO of Morgan Stanley India?
14. Which steel company has pumped in a million dollars to become the principle sponsor of the Indian boxing team?
15. Which handset manufacturer will launch its own operating system, Bada, in the second quarter of next fiscal?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 312 as the subject.