1. The production of which iconic automobile brand has been suspended recently?
2. Which company has roped in former Samsung India Mobile Head Vineet Taneja as its new CEO?
3. Which country has replaced Mauritius as the top source of foreign direct investment into India, accounting for about 25 per cent of foreign direct investment (FDI) inflows in 2013-14?
4. Which beverage brand has launched its new campaign 'Be Natural Be Cool'?
5. Which brands have emerged as the top three meaningful brands in India, according to a study undertaken by Havas Media Group?
6. Liverpool's Luis Suarez, Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger feature in the new ad of which MNC?
7. Which company has received the US health regulator’s nod to sell its flagship product “Maxio” in the biggest market in the world?
8. Which company has launched a phone claimed to be the world’s first mobile phone to support 21 languages?
9. Avinash Kaul, erstwhile chief executive officer of Times Now, ET Now and Zoom, is the new CEO of which media company?
10. Which company has announced the acquisition of US-based Stoneridge's wiring harness business for $65.7 million, becoming one of the largest players in the vehicle wiring business?
11. Which company has signed former Formula One driver Karun Chandhok and Bruno Senna - the nephew of motor racing legend Aryton Senna - to compete in the inaugural FIA Formula E electric car championship starting this September?
12. Which company has inked a pact with Japan Steel Works for transfer of critical technology for steel melting and heavy forgings?
13. Which company might become the first Indian private insurer to have an international presence, having got permission to set up a subsidiary in the West Asia region?
14. The media services division of which advertising group has signed a mobile ad deal worth $230 million with Twitter Inc?
15. Which MNC is buying headphone maker and streaming music service Beats for $3 billion?
16. Who was the best paid CEO in USA last year, according to an Associated Press/Equilar pay study?
17. Which company last week announced its comeback into the Indian mobile market with a new range of phones - three smartphones and a feature phone?
18. Which apparel brand has launched its new campaign 'Gods of Summer'?
19. Which chief executive from India is ranked 36th on the Forbes' list of 100 most powerful women in the world?
20. Which company will acquire full control of Network 18 Media & Investments and TV 18 Broadcast (TV18) for Rs 4,000 crore through its arm Independent Media Trust (IMT)?
21. Who has been appointed as the group managing director and executive director of Hong Kong-based telecom and media giant PCCW effective July 14?
22. Which company has acquired Bangalore-based Balan Natural Foods B, a natural juice brand, for about Rs 100 crore?
23. Which Indian celebrity has chosen Dubai-based company The First Ferry, which has a presence in Singapore, London and New York, to launch her own design line?
24. Which Japanese stationery maker is entering the Indian pen and colouring products market, taking on mid-segment brands such as Parker, Cross and Camlin?
25. Which Indian business personality has been awarded the prestigious `Bundesverdienstkreuz', Germany's Cross of the Order of Merit?
26. Kerala-based spice company Synthite has entered the fast-growing curry masala market by launching a slew of products under which brand name?
27. Which beauty retailer is planning to add Marc Jacobs Beauty and Tarte brands to its portfolio in India?
28. Which business personality has purchased the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers franchise for $2 billion, a record for a professional basketball team?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 531 as the subject.