1. According to a report last week, who was the best-paid (including ESOPs) CEO of an Indian company in the last financial year?
2. Which company has entered into an exclusive tie-up to launch a slew of premium products of Italy-based global sanitaryware brand ISVEA in India?
3. Which portal has launched the campaign ‘Daastaan’ that seeks to bring together those separated at partition with things that they held dear?
4. Phaneesh Murthy-promoted PM Health & Life Care last week launched its health exchange platform. What has it been branded as?
5. Taxi hailing service Uber Technologies last week launched in how many more Indian cities?
6. This is the best Rakshbandhan ad I have seen. Which social entertainment and video company has launched a campaign urging people not to use cuss words which imply abuse to any sister?
7. Which global ride sharing service has launched its first TVC in India titled 'The Travelling Blobs'?
8. Which life insurance company has launched a television commercial with the positioning 'Sachchi Advice sirf apne hi dete hain'?
9. Flipkart last week introduced a social shopping application (chat feature). What has it been branded as?
10. Which company has given US University Carnegie Mellon $35 million to fund a new facility and student scholarships?
11. Which Chinese handset maker has named Mike Wang as the new India CEO?
12. Which app-based fashion retailer has acqui-hired Trialkart, a startup that gives a virtual dressing room experience to users?
13. Which company has entered into an agreement with Malaysia's Wasco Energy for setting up an Rs 200-crore greenfield concrete weight coating plant at Anjar in Gujarat?
14. Which San Francisco based fitness bands company has formally entered the Indian market by launching its complete range of fitness bands both online and offline?
15. Which company is entering the business to consumer segment by launching Autosure, which is a facility to test cars?
16. Which bathroom solutions brand has unveiled its new TVC with ‘Special memories need a special place’ as its central theme?
17. Which travel search firm has acquired Square Hoot Hikes, the company that owns the Gurgaon-based inter-city cabs aggregator Rutogo, for an undisclosed amount?
18. Which adtech firm last week sold its India business to Gurgaon-based SVG Media for an undisclosed amount?
19. Which oilfield services company has agreed to buy Cameron International Corp, which makes equipment used by oilfield services providers, in a deal valued at $14.8 billion?
20. Which company last week acquired wireless broadband firm Augere's India operations?
21. Which Chinese smartphone maker has entered into the Indian market with the launch of one of its premium handset ‘Speed7’?
22. Which company has acquired the brand licensing rights of Ridley Bikes Belgium for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Myanmar for a period of 33 years?
23. Sanjay Kapoor has quit as the chairman of which mobile phone maker?
24. Which Chinese group has bought the organizer of Ironman Triathlon races for $650 million?
25. Which dating app has released its first TV campaign called 'Boy Browsing'?
26. Which US-headquartered global system integrator has signed a definitive agreement with Cyient (formerly Infotech Enterprises) to acquire its subsidiary, Infotech Enterprises IT Services (IEITS)?
27. Noel Biderman has stepped down as the CEO of which well known website?
28. Online grocery venture BigBasket has roped in which celebrity for its new campaign?
29. Obi Mobiles, cofounded by former Apple chief executive officer John Sculley, will relaunch in India by October. What will it be called now?
30. Facebook recently touched which new milestone in terms of the number of visitors to the site in a single day?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 596 as the subject.