Biz Quizzard completed 13 years on March 21st. Thank you all for being part of this journey.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period March 20 - 25. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which two companies will merge to form the second largest telecom company in the world?
2. Indian Bank’s CEO MK Jain will be the new CEO of which bank?
3. Which Indian writing instruments company has entered into a technology pact with Schneider Schreibgerate GmbH (Germany) to produce new generation writing instruments?
4. Which dairy brand has launched its new campaign ‘Zindagi mein rukna mana hai’?
5. Sunny Leone has been roped in as brand ambassador for which Dubai-based mobile brand?
6. Which brand is claiming to be the slimmest ceramic watch in the universe?
7. Which brand has launched its new campaign #PlayBackToBack to launch its latest range of backpacks?
8. Which beverage brand has launched the campaign ‘Sweat Loss ka Recharge’?
9. Madhukar Kamath is stepping down as group CEO and MD of which advertising entity?
10. Pepsico has roped in PV Sindhu to endorse which brand?
11. Which multiplex chain last week launched its first Virtual Reality (VR) lounge, in Noida?
12. Which billionaire philanthropist died in New York last week at the age of 101?
13. Which three-year old bank will be merged with the State Bank of India?
14. Actress Neha Sharma has been roped in as the brand ambassador of which Japanese cosmetic brand?
15. AION Capital Partners would buy a majority stake in which broadcasting company, run among others by the Essel-Shyam Group?
16. Which 4 Indian cities are among the cheapest cities to live in for expat workers, as per a report by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
17. Which ethnic wear brand has launched the campaign 'Who's that Girl'?
18. Which Aurangabad-based startup has developed India's first Aadhaar-based centralized donor authentication and identification application?
19. Which company has launched the campaign 'har pata humein hai pata'?
20. The number of billionaires in India has crossed which milestone mark for the first time, according to a new list released by Forbes magazine?
21. German auto major Volkswagen has started production of which upcoming premium SUV at the Aurangabad plant in Maharashtra?
22. Which business group has started a new company, Guiltfree Industries, to sell Indian and western packaged snacks, cereals, juices and beverages from next month?
23. Times Network has launched its second English general news channel. What has it been branded as?
24. Which on-demand bike hailing startup is launching a separate cab aggregating app across seven cities, including Delhi, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai and Bengaluru?
25. Which homegrown mobile phone maker last week forayed into the mid-segment smartphone category (over Rs 10,000) with the unveiling of its Z series of devices?
26. Which diversified financial services company has elevated Manindar Singh as the group chief executive?
27. Which company has come out with the campaign #ColoursOfGrey that pays its due to the masons of the construction industry?
28. Which 4 Indian cities have featured in the top 25 Asia list of TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice awards?
29. Which company last week announced an Rs 1,600 crore deal to acquire the 4G spectrum and sites of Tikona Networks?
30. Which chief executive from India has been named by Fortune magazine among the world's 50 greatest leaders who are transforming the world and inspiring others to do the same?
31. Which European company has announced its India entry in partnership with Value Line to offer its range of aluminium extrusion products?
32. Which Delhi-based pharmaceutical company is all set to make its foray into the diagnostic laboratories business with Pathkind?
33. Which ridesharing company has acquired Pune-based fintech company FinitePaths for an undisclosed sum?
34. Which domestic smartphone manufacturer last week launched the Admire Swadesh smartphone at Rs 4,990 that supports 22 regional languages?
35. Which MNC last week unveiled its first 'Made in India' router which can be used by small and medium businesses (SMBs) across multiple industries?
36. Which beverage brand has launched the ad 'Evolution - The story of every tired student'?
37. Which state-owned shipyard has filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with Sebi seeking permission to raise about Rs 1,350-1,400 crore through initial public offering (IPO)?
38. Which Mumbai-based payments company, which facilitates digital payments for small and medium merchants, is set to enter the lending business by giving out loans to merchant partners?
39. Indian wine producer Sula Vineyards has announced the launch of its heritage winery resort. What has it been branded as?
40. Smartphone maker Oppo has roped in which celebrity as its new brand ambassador in India?