1. Hindustan Unilever (HUL) plans to launch a range of baby care products under which brand in the next few months to challenge the dominance of Johnson & Johnson in the Rs 4,000-crore market?
2. Japan’s Funai Electric will stop the production of which product at a plant in China by the end of July?
3. Which company has tied up with the government's UIDAI (Aadhar) scheme and other agencies to offer home loans via e-KYC and e-signatures?
4. Which state has the maximum number of urban internet subscribers in India?
5. Which San Francisco-based payments startup, valued at $5 billion, has hired its first India employee as it looks to kick-start operations here?
6. Aviation history was made on July 22 when the first drone delivery on US soil approved by aviation officials took place. Which retailer?
7. Which brand recently launched an integrated campaign called 'Namak Ke Waastey' that aims to catalyse conversations and generate mass support for the Indian Olympic squad?
8. Which online marketplace has launched a new campaign showing how fashion has become a unifier and a language that bonds Indian youth into a cult called ‘Citizens of Fashion’?
9. Which edible oil brand has launched a campaign in South India with the positioning 'Live healthy-rich'?
10. Which MNC has agreed to sell its main web businesses to Verizon Communications for $4.8 billion?
11. Which telecom MNC has sacked its CEO Hans Vestberg, a move led by major shareholders after disappointing results?
12. Which MNC has agreed to sell Donna Karan International to G-III Apparel Group for an enterprise value of $650 million?
13. Bajaj Auto last week said its 150-cc bike Bajaj V has crossed which sales milestone within four months of its launch in the country?
14. Which company has topped the list of largest IT-BPM employers for 2015-16, released by industry lobby Nasscom?
15. Which company has acquired Bengaluru-based recruitment platform Hiree(dot)com for $9 million (around Rs 60 crore)?
16. Harvard economist Gita Gopinath was appointed Economic Advisor to which state’s Chief Minister last week?
17. Red FM last week launched a new radio station in Mumbai. What has it been branded as?
18. Which big data analytics company has acquired London-based firm Big Data Partnership to broaden its open source analytics services across international marketplace?
19. Which taxi aggregator has launched its new campaign ‘True Rupees Per Km’?
20. Which online fashion retailer will acquire rival Jabong in a $70-million all-cash deal that creates India's largest online fashion destination?
21. Which OTT platform has launched its campaign ‘Life gives you tough choices’ for Rio Olympics?
22. The diversified Bird Group has terminated its retail agreement with which Swiss luxury leather goods maker?
23. Amazon last week launched its Prime subscription service in India. How many cities?
24. Yamaha Motor Research & Development India, an arm of two-wheeler major Yamaha, has set up its second R&D (Research and Development) centre in the country. Which location?
25. Which business group’s auto component arm has appointed Ander Arenaza Alvarez as the chief executive officer of the company with immediate effect?
26. Daimler's mytaxi said it will merge with which British rival in an all-share deal, creating Europe's largest smartphone-based taxi-hailing business?
27. Which Chinese tech firm is breaking into the U.S. TV market by buying Vizio, a manufacturer of budget-priced sets?
28. Pidilite has launched a television commercial (TVC) to promote which new variant of Fevikwik?
29. Domino’s has launched a television commercial telling the tale of a mythical oven to promote which new innovation?
30. Which MNC has unveiled its marquee Olympic advertisement, called the ‘The Anthem’?
31. It is finally here. Maruti Suzuki India will enter the light commercial vehicle (LCV) segment with sales commencing at the end of August. What has the model been branded as?
32. Which business group will acquire a `substantial majority' in MCC PTA India (MCPI), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation?
33. Which messaging and voice interface company has acquired its 14-year-old Mumbai-based competitor Cellent Technologies as part of its effort to size up before it files for its IPO?
34. The electronics and technology arm of which business group has acquired the India business of Germany-based TES DST Holding Europe?
35. Which company has signed an agreement to acquire seven prescription brands from Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., along with its subsidiaries for Rs 41 crore?
36. Which MNC has unveiled its second Android phone DTEK50, touted as ‘world’s most secure Android phone’?
37. Mahindra & Mahindra has set up a company for operation and management of aircraft. What is it called?
38. Which MNC will buy fellow chipmaker Linear Technology for about $ 14.8 billion?
39. Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi last week rolled out its first laptop, testing the waters in a market that has been flooded with premium tablets. What has it been branded as?
40. Which MNC is set to acquire 86% stake in Hyderabad-based injectables specialist Gland Pharma?
41. Which automobile brand has launched a commercial with the theme ‘safety in your hands’, starring Kalki Koechlin?
42. Which brand has launched its new integrated marketing campaign #SomethingMissing to create awareness about protein inadequacy in Indian diets?
43. Amazon India has started a pilot project of which global variant in India, primarily to push sales of bulk packs of monthly and weekly grocery and household essentials?
44. Which IT firm has bought Idea Couture, a digital strategy and design firm, as it continues to bulk up its digital offerings through acquisitions?
45. Which taxi aggregator last week announced the 'Mi Pan Malak' scheme in Mumbai to encourage taxi and auto drivers across the megapolis to join its platform?
46. The real estate development arm of which business group has forayed in the commercial real estate segment with the launch of a corporate park located in Kurla suburb of Mumbai?
47. Sunil Munjal won't return to which company's board after his current term ends in August?
48. Which MNC has agreed to buy NetSuite Inc for about $9.3 billion?
49. T Nanda Kumar has resigned as chairman of which entity from August 1, about 30 months ahead of the end of his tenure?
50. E-commerce marketplace eBay India has claimed which milestone in terms of number of product listings?
51. In a first, which housing finance company is launching India's maiden Consumer Price Index-linked bonds through public offering route?
52. Which cookie brand has appointed Shruti Haasan as its brand ambassador?
53. Which home UPS brand has launched its latest campaign with the positioning ‘Jis pe desh kare bharosa’?
54. Which ready-to-drink flavoured milk brand has launched a television commercial, urging consumers to #RunWithIt?
55. Which MNC ad network has acquired Gyro, one of the largest independent ad firms that specializes in business-to-business advertising?
56. International jewellery association 'Leading Jewellers Of The World (LJW)' has launched a new age precious metal with higher lustre, which is affordable than gold and platinum. What is it called?
57. Karan Bajaj has been appointed the country head for which media and entertainment MNC, with effect from 17 October 2016?
58. Spicejet last week launched the Smart Check in facility with the help of BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and NFC (Near Field Communication) technologies. Which airport?
59. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) has launched its dedicated Bollywood movie channel for the German market. What has it been branded as?
60. Which public sector entity has decided to pick up 21 per cent stake in Fino Paytech, an entity which had received a licence to start a payments bank, for Rs.251 crore?