1. Which celebrity is the new brand ambassador for Reebok India?
2. Subra Suresh is the first Indian-origin president of which well known university?
3. Which mobile VAS firm said it has closed the deal to acquire US-based Livewire Mobile for $17.8 million?
4. Abdul Rahim Rather has been elected as the new Chairman of the Empowered Committee of State Finance Ministers on GST. He is the Finance Minister of which state?
5. Which brand has roped in celebrated children’s author Ruskin Bond to blog for its micro-site, ThefutureGenius.com?
6. Which company has announced a tie up with Spain’s Medical Diagnostics Aragon (MDA) for the pan-India launch of ‘Rehidrata-T,’ an oral rehydration salt (ORS) formulation in gel form?
7. Which company has appointed Prashant Vatkar as chief executive officer for its international business?
8. Which business personality has resigned from the board of Reserve Bank of India to avoid conflict of interest?
9. Neil Mills has stepped down as the CEO of which airline?
10. According to the Tourism Ministry, which state was the top tourist destination for domestic tourists in 2012?
11. Which luxury car maker plans to launch its first sports utility vehicle (SUV) model in 2016?
12. Which MNC said it plans to purchase cyber security company Sourcefire Inc for $2.7 billion?
13. Which company holds the record of being the first Indian company to cross a million followers on Twitter?
14. Which consumer durable MNC is celebrating 111 years in the industry?
15. Holcim, the world’s fourth largest cement maker, is restructuring its Indian subsidiaries through a complex exercise. Which company will become its flagship company in the country?
16. Athlete-turned-media professional Adille Sumariwalla and which business personality are teaming up to create a new media and advertising solutions company, Interspace Communications?
17. Starbucks is teaming up with which MNC to create a line of yogurts that will be sold in the coffee company’s stores and in grocery stores?
18. Which is the most expensive city in the world for expatriates, according to the latest Cost of Living Survey by Mercer?
19. The Central Board of Excise and Custom (CBEC) has de-recognised which 3 automobile brands as ‘sports utility vehicles’ (SUVs)?
20. Which company is celebrating its 75th anniversary through its latest campaign titled 'Shine On'?
21. Gitanjali Group has announced the appointment of which actress as the brand ambassador for Parineeta wedding jewellery brand?
22. Which company has topped the Corporate Dossier-Hay Group’s ‘India’s Best Boards’ list?
23. Which MNC has appointed former PepsiCo India head Manu Anand as its new India head?
24. Which company has purchased real estate developer DLF’s 74% stake in life insurer DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company for Rs 220 crore?
25. Which media group is getting ready to launch a new English daily, National Standard?
26. Which MNC plans to jump into the premium bottled water market with a drink called Om?
27. Which company has entered into a joint venture with SCM Real Estate (Singapore), an investment arm of Standard Chartered Bank, for development of residential projects in India?
28. Who will be the new MD and CEO of Hindustan Unilever?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 487 as the subject.