1. Which company will soon start selling tablet computers under the brand DigiFlip?
2. Which automobile MNC is working on a project codenamed “Amber" to give a boost to its sagging sales in India and other emerging markets?
3. Which company has agreed to buy Covidien Plc for $42.9 billion in cash and stock and move its executive base to Ireland in the latest transaction aiming for lower corporate tax rates abroad?
4. Which company has recently launched 'Silver Breaks', packaged tours for the affluent senior citizens?
5. Mahindra Lifespaces Developers Ltd. (MLDL), a part of the Mahindra Group, last week launched its new business vertical for affordable housing. What has it been branded as?
6. Which brand has won the award for Best Vegan Candy at the first ever vegan food awards in India?
7. Which media group has launched its lifestyle channel, Veria Living, in the Middle-East region?
8. Messaging app Hike has crossed which user milestone?
9. Which country has overtaken the United States as the world's biggest issuer of corporate debt, according to a report released by Standard & Poor's?
10. Which company has become the world's third largest employer of people in the technology sector, with over 3 lakh employees?
11. Which company is claiming to be the first real estate developer in the country to generate solar power?
12. Which city has become the first kerosene-free (subsidised kerosene) city in India?
13. Which company has launched what it claims as the cheapest Android Kitkat-operating system based smartphone, in an exclusive partnership with online marketplace Snapdeal.com?
14. An easy one. Which organization is launching a mobile phone game 'Guardians of the Sky' to woo youngsters?
15. Which brand has launched its ‘Tree of Life’ campaign which spins the story of Utari and her affection for a particular tree?
16. Which company has said it has become the country's first real estate developer to get ISO 9001:2008 quality certification for development of housing and commercial projects?
17. UK's high-street fashion brands River Island and Blue Saint made their debut in India last week on which ecommerce portal?
18. Which media company has come up with a new campaign to promote its belief ‘Nothing should come in the way of entertainment’ with the tagline ‘Get Spoilt’?
19. Which business personality, through his $1-billion family office, has acquired a controlling stake in information security services company Paladion Networks?
20. Which writing instrument brand has signed on Deepika Padukone as brand ambassador?
21. Anirban Dey has quit as the managing director of the Indian operations of which IT MNC?
22. Which edible oil brand has launched a new television commercial titled "Ghar ka khana”?
23. Amazon last week unveiled its long-awaited smartphone. What has it been branded as?
24. Facebook Inc has launched a smartphone app that will allow consumers to exchange disappearing photos and videos without requiring Facebook accounts. What has it been branded as?
25. Which company has launched Signature Touch, a luxury mobile phone priced at just Rs 7.8 lakh?
26. Which company is tying up with Mumbai-based all-night delivery service Fly By Knight to sell packs of beverages and snacks, dubbed the `Perfect Consumption Match'?
27. Which company has bought an 87,444 sq ft property, 22 Hanover Square, in London's Mayfair for Rs 1,550 crore?
28. Harley-Davidson unveiled a new motorcycle, Project LiveWire, in the US. Why did this make news?
29. Which MNC has launched Pocket Avatars, a smartphone app that uses facial tracking technology to caricature a sender's expressions?
30. Dadi Balsara, 81, passed away in New Delhi last week. He was the founder of which well known brand?
31. SpiceJet and IndiGo have been placed among top 10 cheapest airlines in the world, according to a survey by a US travel website 'whichairline.com'. Which is the world’s cheapest airline?
32. Which financial services company has launched its first ever TV campaign, featuring veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah?
33. Which Indian sports personality picked up stake in the Singapore franchise of the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL), a brainchild of veteran tennis player Mahesh Bhupathi?
34. Which MNC’s Nest Labs will buy home-monitoring camera startup Dropcam for about $555 million in cash?
35. Which company has acquired ‘She Comfort’ brand of sanitary napkin from Mumbai-based Royal Hygiene Care?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 534 as the subject.