1. Which Indian business personality has been honoured with the Harvard Medal at the annual meeting of the Harvard Alumni Association?
2. Which well known brand has launched the campaign ‘Pehle Wali Baat', showing it has stood the test of time and remained consistent?
3. Which brand has roped in Nana Patekar for its ‘Khushiyon ka Rangmanch’ campaign?
4. Which MNC has sold its camping business to France's Homair Vacances for Rs `892 crore (£89.20 million)?
5. Which country has overtaken Germany and Italy to emerge as the world's second largest textile exporter, according to data released by the Apparel Export Promotion Council?
6. Which country is the top destination for professionals who would like to move to pursue career opportunities, according to a ranking by London-based global recruitment firm Hydrogen Group?
7. Samsung plans to launch the first smartphone based on its Tizen operating system in the third quarter. What will it be branded as?
8. The government of which country has picked up a 1.06 per cent stake in gold loan company Muthoot Finance Ltd (MFL)?
9. Multi Screen Media (MSM) has launched a digital sports entertainment destination. What has it been branded as?
10. Which online marketplace has forayed in to men's apparel with the launch of `Denim Hangout'?
11. Ravi Kant has retired as the non-executive vice chairman of which company?
12. Kangana Ranaut features in the print ads of the new IVA collection of which jewellery brand?
13. Which lighting company plans to enter the home appliances segment, and will make water heaters, dry irons, steam irons and mixer grinders?
14. Microsoft Devices has launched its slimmest data phone in India. What has it been branded as?
15. Which hospitality brand from India has entered South-East Asia with an island resort in Langkawi, Malaysia?
16. Which social networking site has launched its first UK brand campaign "What’s your dream?", which aims to drive brand perception and engagement among its 15 million British members?
17. Which MNC is acquiring Pryte, a Finnish company that aims to make it easier for mobile phone users in under-developed parts of the world to use wireless Internet apps?
18. Which brand has launched its campaign ‘Stay Inspired’ featuring Farhan Akhtar?
19. Which company has unveiled the country's first online fashion week in partnership with Talenthouse India?
20. Axis Bank has for the first time roped in a celebrity as brand ambassador. Which celebrity?
21. Which business school is the only Indian B-school to be ranked on the Financial Times 2014 Executive Education Rankings?
22. Which advertising agency has acquired the business and assets of Bangalore-based creative agency Temple Advertising?
23. Which company’s human resources and staffing arm will buy Chennai-based industrial asset management firm Hofincons Infotech and Industrial Services?
24. Which MNC has completed the acquisition of the Australian company Mesaplexx in order to boost its radio capabilities in the networks business?
25. Which company has appointed former Bharti Airtel CEO Sanjay Kapoor as chairman?
26. Which MNC said it will acquire Namo Media, a technology firm specialising in “native advertising” for mobile devices?
27. Which brand has launched a digital campaign titled 'The Friendly Twist', showcasing its special packaging which helps to break the ice between students on their first day of college?
28. PepsiCo’s Global Snacks Group is launching its biggest worldwide integrated marketing campaign ever featuring which brand and football star?
29. Which online marketplace last week announced its foray in the hardware products segment with the launch of lighting, paints and sanitary fittings categories?
30. Why is the soon-to-be-released Malayalam movie "Test Paper" in the news?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 532 as the subject.