1. Captain CP Krishnan Nair, 92, passed away on May 17. He was the founder chairman of which company?
2. Rustomji Homusji Mody, popularly known as Russi Mody, 95, passed away on May 16 at a nursing home in Kolkata. He was the former CMD of which company?
3. Which MNC is acquiring American direct broadcast satellite service provider and broadcaster DirecTV in a $49-billion deal?
4. Singapore's Natsteel will sport a new name. What will it be known as?
5. Zee Entertainment Enterprises has announced the launch of a new Hindi general entertainment channel for the Indian diaspora. What has it been branded as?
6. London-based OwnFone is claiming a first with a new phone put on sale. What is its claim to fame?
7. Which company has set up a $100 million joint venture with Relativity Media LLC, the US film and television production company?
8. Which company has acquired a 100 percent stake in the equity capital of Earth Rules, Australia, engaged in coffee business under the MAP brand?
9. Which MNC has said it will acquire Pune-based electronic payment software firm ElectraCard Services (ECS) for an undisclosed amount?
10. Which MNC has overtaken rival technology titan Apple as the world’s top brand in terms of value, according to global market research agency Millward Brown?
11. Which company has launched daily moisturiser cream Rebask in the domestic market?
12. Which brand, in association with The Viral Fever, has produced a web series titled Office Romance Wars?
13. Which country has topped the global list in migrant talent, attracting the maximum talent, according to ‘Talent Migration’, a blog post by professional networking site LinkedIn?
14. Which company has roped in actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui as the face of its smartphone brand?
15. Why was Mumbai-based Francesco’s Pizzeria in news last week?
16. Which company will, from this year, administer the Common Admission Test for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs)?
17. Who has emerged as the second wealthiest actor on a Wealth-X Hollywood and Bollywood Rich List?
18. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made what features mandatory on all new ATMs installed from July 1, 2014?
19. Which jewellery brand has unveiled its first television campaign, coinciding with the launch of its third store?
20. Tata Motors launched a new range of trucks last week. Name the brand?
21. The Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation has announced the launch of the hotel ‘AB Celestial’. Why is this hotel special?
22. Which MNC has agreed to sell its North American pasta sauce business under the Ragu and Bertolli brands to the Mizkan Group of Japan for $2.15 billion?
23. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd (ZEEL) has announced its entry into the Thailand market with the launch of a new channel. What has it been branded as?
24. Which media group has appointed Parry Ravindranathan as the first managing director for Asia-Pacific?
25. Which company has bought fashion portal Myntra in a deal estimated to be worth $370 million (about Rs. 2,000 crore)?
26. Which apparel brand has launched its new campaign 'Brighten up'?
27. Which Indian company has been ranked 31st globally on the Forbes World's 100 most innovative growth companies list?
28. Which MNC is extending its presence in the wholesale business in India to the virtual marketplace by launching a business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce platform?
29. Which global financial messaging service provider, which helps wire funds across the world, is looking at using its network for domestic financial messaging?
30. India-born, Abu Dhabi-based billionaire entrepreneur B R Shetty is buying which foreign exchange specialist from private equity group Apax Partners in a 1billion-pound deal?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 530 as the subject.