1. Which two companies have formed a new joint venture in the WiFi space, FireFly Networks Ltd?
2. Which company has tied up with SAAB of Sweden to bid for the ship-borne unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) programme of the Indian Navy?
3. Which multinational conglomerate, with interests in aviation, financial services and hospitality, is actively considering its foray into the Indian insurance sector?
4. DEIEM India has entered into an agreement with Reliance Retail to market which footwear brand at the latter's outlets?
5. Which Indian CEO has been featured on the list of 30 best chief executive officers (CEOs) published by Americas financial magazine Barron’s?
6. Which MNC has won approval from U.S. federal regulators to test a delivery drone outdoors?
7. Which Chinese state-owned company is to buy Pirelli, the world's fifth-largest tire maker, in a 7.1 billion euro ($7.7 billion) deal?
8. In tune with its “Say Hello Around the World” campaign, which airline has named one of its MD-11 freighters - part of its cargo fleet -‘Namaste India’?
9. Bengaluru-based startup iTiffin, an online and offline supplier of healthy meals, is encouraging children to munch healthy this holiday season. Which cricketer is an investor in the company?
10. Which Singapore-based company has acquired a 51% stake in Hyderabad's Continental Hospitals for Rs 282 crore?
11. Amazon has set up a logistics company in India to deliver products directly to consumers. What has it been christened?
12. Which company has entered into an agreement with FMCG major Hindustan Unilever to fully acquire its wholly-owned arm Brooke Bond Real Estates?
13. Which business personality has joined the start-up bandwagon by launching a new healthcare venture, PM Health & Life Care Pvt Ltd (PMHLC)?
14. What distinction is the M Chinnaswamy stadium in Bengaluru claiming after the commissioning of its new project?
15. In 2015-16, the Government will, for the first time, use bonds (Government Securities or G-secs) with a maturity period of how many years for its borrowing?
16. Which online retailer has tied up with Disney India to unveil accessories and apparel collection for women, which is intended as an ode to timeless tale of Cinderella?
17. Which bank, in a partnership with Max Life Insurance, announced the launch of a first-of-its-kind financial planning app that will enhance the customer’s life insurance purchasing experience?
18. Which Indian company has taken a small stake for about Rs 150 crore in the US-based taxi hailing service provider Uber Technologies Inc, as part of a strategic marketing arrangement?
19. Which handset maker has launched ‘India’s first multipower bank'?
20. Which well known business personality has bought a minority stake in the non-banking finance company (NBFC), Grameen Capital India (GCI)?
21. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC), in association with which bank and the National Payment Corporation of India, last week launched a RuPay pre-paid debit card?
22. Which company has entered the eyewear segment with a range of products that will target outdoor and adventure sports enthusiasts?
23. Which publication is running a campaign #livenonegative, urging people to drop all negativity in them and pledge to be positive?
24. Which chocolate company has announced a partnership with Disney India to introduce a new range of surprise toys?
25. The Indian Patent Office has refused a patent to which MNC’s ‘invention’ on method and apparatus for a crawler application in the country?
26. Snapdeal will create a dedicated store exclusively selling Handicrafts from Tamil Nadu under which brand?
27. Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru crossed which annual passenger milestone on March 22?
28. Which online platform has appointed Printvenue founder Saurabh Kochhar as its India CEO and chief business officer of global operations?
29. Which ethnic apparel brand, with a legacy of over two decades, has unveiled its new identity, including a brand emblem which has been inspired from a peacock feather?
30. Which two companies, icons of the American food industry, are merging in a blockbuster deal, creating what will be the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world?
31. Which MNC has launched its new global brand campaign ‘Flying Reimagined’?
32. Who has joined hands with Qatari Business Association to launch Aiana Hotels, a hotel management company?
33. Which MNC last week launched ‘ElectUK’, a smartphone application that allows users to track, analyse and visualise Twitter conversations about the UK General Election to be held in May?
34. Ford last week unveiled a compact sedan in India. What has it been branded as?
35. Which actress launched her maiden fashion line, titled Imara, at Amazon India Fashion Week?
36. Which fast-food chain giant last week launched its very own fashion and lifestyle line?
37. Which company has finalised the sale of its Singapore hospital to Concord Medical Services (International) for S$55 million (about Rs 250 crore)?
38. Grasim Industries has launched its subsidiary Birla Cellulose’s first fabric brand. What is it called?
39. Which MNC has agreed to acquire Telefonica SA’s O2 unit, creating Britain’s biggest wireless provider by customers?
40. Bajaj Auto last week launched the Pulsar RS 200 bike in the super sport segment. Why does its price make it special for the company?
41. Which MNC is joining forces with Johnson & Johnson to develop a robotic-assisted surgical programme?
42. Which company has appointed Sanjiv Sarin as MD and CEO for a period of three years?
43. PepsiCo will bring which international brand to India by April 1?
44. Twitter last week launched which streaming video application?
45. Which company has launched its new campaign 'Dil ki Deal?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 574 as the subject.