1. Which business group last week unveiled the world’s largest terry towel plant in Madhya Pradesh?
2. Which MNC recently agreed to acquire Los Angeles-based NYX Cosmetics for an undisclosed price?
3. Which Australian fashion designer label is entering the Indian commercial fashion market in collaboration with R&B International, India, and Sudha Garments?
4. Forget Selfies. Which brand celebrated Father's Day with Foamies?
5. Which MNC is buying Micros Systems Inc., which provides software and hardware to the hospitality and retail industries, for about $5.3 billion?
6. Which MNC clinched its biggest acquisition ever, the $17 billion purchase of Alstom SA’s energy assets, after the resolution of the French government’s last condition of owning 20% stake?
7. Which business group and Swiss aerospace and defence firm RUAG Aviation are setting up an aircraft manufacturing facility in Hyderabad?
8. Global skin care giant Nivea is setting up its first plant in India. Which state?
9. Russian billionaire Alexei Mordashov-backed TUI, Germany’s leading travel group, has taken controlling share of which travel company in India?
10. Which company has topped the list of 10 most influential brands in India, released by LinkedIn?
11. Which online fashion destination has signed on Lisa Haydon as brand ambassador?
12. Which brand has won the Best Marketing Campaign award at World Dairy Innovation Awards during the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul?
13. Which Pune-based group has entered into a joint venture with Belgium based Ikaros Solar Group, a company that operates in the solar energy space?
14. Which two wheeler brand is urging you to ‘Step up’ through its latest campaign?
15. Which public sector unit has become the 15th PSU to get the coveted Navratna status from the government?
16. Which two wheeler brand is being advertised with the positioning "Live off the edge"?
17. Comedy actor Kapil Sharma has been signed on to feature in the digital ad films for which soon-to-be-launched automobile brand?
18. Travel and lifestyle channel Fox Traveller has been renamed. What will it be known as?
19. Which insurance brand has launched its first advertising campaign aimed at establishing itself as a trusted companion in the long and happy journey of life?
20. Brightstar Corp, which is one of the largest distributors of mobile devices in the world, is all set to acquire majority stake in which Indian company?
21. Which MNC will unveil the world's most expensive sedan?
22. Which popular website is venturing onto radio with a weekly show on satellite radio service Sirius XM?
23. The engineering services arm of which company has bought a 74% stake in the Indian subsidiary of French defence and aerospace industry company Thales?
24. Which New York Stock Exchange-listed steel company has appointed Sridhar Krishnamoorthy as the Managing Director for its Indian operations?
25. Which Indian business personality, through his family office, has floated a joint venture - Taurus Business and Trade Services - in the e-commerce space with the global giant Amazon?
26. Which kitchen solutions brand has entered into the water purifier category in partnership with Swiss firm Lifestraw SA?
27. Which MNC has launched two `Indi Mix' flavours, aam panna and nimbu paani, in its low-alcohol brand in India?
28. Google has unveiled a programme that will see the company partner with local phone makers to create and sell affordable yet fully-functional Android phones. What has it been named?
29. Four Indians have made it to the latest annual Forbes list of ‘Heroes of Philanthropy in Asia Pacific’ among billionaires and business people. Name them?
30. Which global healthcare leader announced the launch of medical and healthcare information website `Univadis' in India?
31. Lalit Naik has been appointed as the new managing director of which company?
32. Which Japanese retail giant has announced its interest in opening up to 1,000 stores in India in the coming years to tap into the growing consumption story?
33. Which MNC’s movie and TV unit will snap up Britain's CSC media network for 107 million pounds ($180 million)?
34. Which combined entity will soon launch a fashion incubator, a first of its kind move by an Indian startup?
35. Which company has lost the manufacturing and distribution rights of consumer healthcare brands Dulcolax and Buscopan in India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 535 as the subject.