1. Which couple socialising app has entered the India market by launching in four cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai?
2. Mumbai’s first floating hotel was inaugurated recently. Name it?
3. Mark Tucker, chief executive of the Asian life insurer AIA Group, will be the new chairman of which MNC bank from October?
4. Which casual wear brand has launched its new ad campaign, ‘Fun It Up!’?
5. Which beauty and wellness company has announced the roll-out of its innovative “The Beauty-Full Month” campaign to celebrate womanhood across India?
6. Which bank will acquire brokerage firm IL&FS Securities Services, a subsidiary of Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services (IL&FS), in an all-cash deal?
7. Which sanitaryware company is foraying back into the lighting market?
8. Which Indian knitwear major, through its subsidiary Oban Fashions, has entered into an licensing agreement with US-based “Fruit of the Loom”?
9. Which German colour-cosmetic company is partnering Kaunis Marketing Services Pvt Ltd for an India entry next month?
10. Which city has retained its position as the best in India in living standards, as per the Mercer’s Quality of Living Rankings for 2017?
11. Which company will acquire Rage Frameworks, a knowledge-based automation technology and services providing artificial intelligence (AI) for enterprises?
12. Which company has introduced India's first mobile honey testing lab?
13. Which airline will reportedly enter into retail business by selling products designed by fashion designer Rohit Bal and Sunny Leone's branded perfumes?
14. Which online marketplace has launched a campaign ‘Six months break-up challenge’?
15. Paytm has launched its payments services in which country, marking its entry into an overseas market for the first time?
16. Which Business Process Management (BPM) firm has announced the acquisition of Houston, Texas based HealthHelp, an industry leader in care management for $95 million?
17. Which battery company has appointed S Vijayanand as Chief Executive Officer, effective April 1, 2017?
18. Amul recently launched a ready-to-drink milk product to boost brain power and reduce anxiety and stress levels. What has it been branded as?
19. Which MNC has secured an Indian patent for its invention relating to a beverage preservative system?
20. Which business personality's family trust last week announced its intention to acquire 13% stake in Anglo American, one of the world's top five miners and owner of the largest diamond producer, De Beers?
21. The Securities And Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has permitted celebrity endorsements at industry level for which category?
22. Which beverage brand has launched the digital film ‘My First Train Journey’?
23. Which Delhi-based on demand laundry service provider has acquired subscription-based laundry firm OneClickWash in an all-cash deal?
24. Which general insurance company has launched the film #OpenDoors for its home insurance business?
25. Which company has acquired a 45% stake in Zed Lifestyle, the owner of “Beardo” male grooming brand?
26. Which company said an indirect arm of its group firm will fully acquire Canada's Thallion Pharmaceuticals for 2.7 million Canadian dollar?
27. Financial marketplace Deal4Loans has been rebranded. What is the new name?
28. Which company has launched Enable Travel, calling it a path-breaking ‘accessible holiday’ initiative, which will offer customised travel experiences to people with special abilities?
29. Which ice cream brand last week launched its operations in Tamil Nadu?
30. Which two Indian companies have made it to the list of the world´s most ethical companies by an American thinktank, Ethisphere Institute?