1. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Peter Betzel as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for its India business?
2. ChrysCapital will buy a significant minority stake in which emerging dermatology products maker, marking its tenth investment in the Indian pharmaceutical sector?
3. Which company has launched its new campaign 'Penguin Dads'?
4. Which company is in the process of repositioning its brand, called 'Naye India ke Saath'?
5. This should be easy. Which brand has launched its new campaign with the tagline 'Asli Waterproof Adhesive'?
6. Which company has launched the campaign ‘#RoamShantiSeRoam’, featuring Ranbir Kapoor?
7. Which life insurance company has launched a new campaign, featuring actress Konkona Sen Sharma?
8. Which brand has launched its new campaign ‘#KyunSookheSookheHi’, featuring the cast of the movie Fukrey Returns?
9. Which IT firm will buy Bolder Healthcare Solutions for an undisclosed amount to expand its revenue cycle management (RCM) services for healthcare providers in the US?
10. Which company has decided to shut down the personal utility vehicle division set up as an equal joint venture with American firm Polaris, with immediate effect?
11. Which airline has released ‘Airborne’ – a first-of-its kind comic book designed to educate and sensitize its young travellers to the nuances of air travel?
12. Which company has bought two floors in Mahindra Towers in Mumbai’s Worli area?
13. US-headquartered payments solution company Wibmo has acquired which Gurgaon-based peer-to-peer (P2P) payments company in a cash-and-stock deal?
14. Which business group has announced installing the largest wind turbine generator ever manufactured in India with rotor diameter of 128 metres?
15. Digital agency DigitasLBi has changed its name. What is the new name?
16. Which analytics-based sporting platform has roped in five-time world chess champion Viswanathan Anand as part of its sports experts board and also as brand ambassador?
17. Which Brazilian brand, famed for its "fashionable shoes", opened doors to its first ever flagship store in India, at the DLF Promenade Mall?
18. Wearables major Fitbit has launched a smartwatch for Rs 19,999 in India that will help track women's menstrual cycle. What has it been branded as?
19. Actress-singer Selena Gomez will design clothes for a ready-to-wear line in collaboration with which brand?
20. Aptech Ltd., the global education and training company with presence in over 40 countries, has roped in which celebrity as global brand ambassador?
21. Tissot has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador in India?
22. Which writing instruments brand has launched the campaign “Surprise Test”?
23. Fevicol has launched an innovative format of spray adhesive that offers convenience and speed for pasting laminates. What has it been branded as?
24. Amazon(dot)com Inc launched its first-ever debit card last week, part of a push to encourage shoppers without bank accounts to buy online. Which country?
25. Which company has signed a definitive agreement to sell its hosted data centre services business to US-based firm Ensono for $405 million?
26. Which private equity major has acquired 70% controlling stake in a 4.25-lakh-sq ft mall Esplanade in Bhubaneswar for about Rs 500 crore?
27. Which Hyderabad-based gaming firm will be investing $1million to buy a majority stake in FanFight?
28. Which brand has topped the 13th edition of India's Buzziest Brands list?
29. Sarveshwar Foods listed on National Stock Exchange’s platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) last week. Why did this make news?
30. Which IT firm’s chairman Krishnakumar Natarajan and his wife Akila Krishnakumar have sold shares worth over Rs 32 crore to fund the initial corpus of a charitable foundation MELA?
31. Which Jaipur-based manufacturer of home textile products and designer ethnic wear has roped in actress Jacqueline Fernandez as its brand ambassador?
32. Which US-based children’s lifestyle start-up brand has made its India foray with a special collection of designer clothes to be available on FirstCry-BabyOye?
33. Which American bicycle brand has launched in India with 34 bicycle models in premium and super premium category?
34. Appy Fizz, an aerated fruit drink from Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd., has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
35. Which US-listed BPO company said it had agreed to a deal with Capital Square Partners to buy the private equity firm’s portfolio company Aegis in a stock transaction worth $230 million?
36. Which French childcare group has acquired a majority stake in Chennai-based Amelio Early Education as part of its foray into the Indian market?
37. Which New Jersey-based firm with huge presence in India will acquire Linium, a New York-based consultancy firm?
38. Which home shopping network has announced the appointment of Manish Kalra as chief executive officer?
39. Centuary Mattresses has crossed which cumulative production milestone from its plant at Hyderabad?
40. Which well known Hong Kong billionaire has announced his retirement in May?