Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It is co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes.
With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college?Contact us on email@example.com for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
Participating in Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2017 and want to brush up on your current affairs? Biz Quizzard is sharing its archives. Get access to one year of Biz Quizzard editions for Rs 1500. 52 weeks (starting August 1, 2016), questions along with answers (only answers, no additional info). For full details, please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sample question (Q 28, Biz Quizzard 653) : Which Indian company has forayed into the Bolivian commercial vehicles market through a distribution agreement with Bolivian Auto Motors, a part of the business group Salvatierra?
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 11 - 16. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company has roped in ICICI Securities and Edelweiss Financial Services for an Rs 1,000 crore IPO by the end of financial year, in what could be the first public listing in the gaming space?
2. Which company has acquired 100% stake in a cash deal in SVM Bowling and Gaming, a popular bowling and entertainment format operated by SVM (Sri Venkateshwara Multiplexes)?
3. The Rockefeller Foundation has chosen which four cities in India as part of its 100 Resilient Cities (100RC) initiative to build resilience into cities across the world?
4. Which online real estate site in India has launched its first ever musical ad campaign and claims to be #PropertyKaSuperMarket?
5. Which engineering solutions firm has announced signing definitive agreement to acquire 100% equity ownership in US-based design and tooling services company B&F Design for $5.5 million?
6. Which ecommerce major has said it has built an innovative ‘anti-theft packaging’ solution to deliver the parcels securely to customers across the country?
7. Which MNC has launched its blockbuster cancer drug `Keytruda' in India around a year after it first received approvals to market it?
8. Which company has launched salty snacks under the brand name Kaabuli?
9. Which Indian IT company has inaugurated its first international Digital Pumpkin innovation hub located at its Warren, New Jersey office?
10. Apple Inc last unveiled its most important new iPhone. What has it been branded as?
11. Which Indian company has tied up with Rolls Royce Power Systems for setting up a joint venture (JV) to produce engines for multiple applications like rail and power generation?
12. Which bank will soon launch a superstore - code-named Project Lotus - to be unveiled both as a website and an app?
13. Tata Motors last week launched a limited edition version of its hatchback Tiago. What has it been sub-branded as?
14. Which direct selling beauty brand has roped in national award-winning actress Kalki Koechlin as its brand ambassador to launch the much-awaited campaign, “A Beautiful Change.”?
15. Which MNC last week announced the formal launch of its fashion imaging studio, BLINK, in Gurgaon?
16. Which company has acquired on-demand logistics startup Runnr in an all-stock deal?
17. Kleindienst Group has launched The Floating Venice, the world’s first underwater luxury vessel resort, near which city?
18. Which brand has launched the campaign #EmbraceTheNew, claiming it to be India's first commercial campaign for tampons?
19. Flipkart has relaunched its furniture business with the launch of a private label. What has it been branded as?
20. Which brand has retained its number one position in the BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2017 for the fourth consecutive year?
21. Indo Nissin Foods, the maker of instant Top Ramen noodles, will distribute products of which breakfast cereal maker?
22. Hewlett Packard has introduced a pocket-sized photo printer, aimed at attracting millennials, travellers and photography enthusiasts. What has it been branded as?
23. Which MNC has launched a new campaign with the positioning 'Jab light ho right, toh future ho bright'?
24. Which agarbathi brand has roped in Mithali Raj, captain, Indian Women’s cricket team, and Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb the Mount Everest, as its brand ambassadors?
25. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
26. Which British designer brand last week announced its foray into the India market through an exclusive partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion Retail?
27. Which company will partner with Japan's Mitsubishi and Sojitz Corp to set up Sri Lanka's first LNG terminal in Colombo?
28. Which MNC will bring its `Priceless Cities' programme to India, as part of its initiative for creating experiences to promote the brand?
29. Which fashion brand has launched 'yours cutely' a stylish campaign featuring kids flaunting the new festive collection?
30. India's forex reserves crossed which milestone mark for the first time last week?
31. Which insurance website and comparison portal launched its first regional advertising campaign with star cricketer Murli Vijay for Southern states?
32. Which smartphone brand has launched the campaign ‘#KoiDebateNahi’?
33. Which brand has launched a campaign for its glass lunch box with the positioning ‘Yeh Khane Mein Chemicals Nahi Chodta’?
34. Which washing machine brand has launched the campaign ‘#SuitUpToAllergy’?
35. Which automobile brand has launched a new campaign titled “Why be in here, when you can Get Out There”?
36. Which biscuit brand has launched a new campaign 'Asli-Treat-is-in-The-Middle'?
37. Which car freshener brand has launched the campaign ‘#BetterDriveEveryDay’?
38. Which MNC has partnered with Hrithik Roshan to launch a fitness band?
39. MN Sarma has been appointed the new CMD of which insurance company?
40. Which MNC has bought a majority stake in California-based Blue Bottle Coffee?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 703 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.