1. Vipul Chaudhary was last week elected chairman of which organisation?
2. Kerala-based Double Horse Manjilas has forayed into the ready-to-eat segment by launching Ready-to-eat payasams in three variants. It has roped in which well known actor and dancer as brand ambassador?
3. According to latest data from Sebi, which stock exchange has emerged as the world's second- largest bourse in terms of turnover in trading of index as well as stock futures for the month of June?
4. Which global hospitality and travel company recently named Trudy Rautio as its new president and CEO?
5. Mercedes-Benz India recently inaugurated a workshop, 'Auto Hangar', in Mumbai. What is its claim to fame?
6. Which company is gearing up to launch its new 125cc bike Phoenix in October?
7. Which business group last week introduced four new brands - Envi, Moira, True Platinum and Karina?
8. Pune-based City Corporation has tied up with which leading global fashion and lifestyle brand for its Gateway Towers 1?
9. Which automobile MNC has appointed Philippe Divry as the new Managing Director of its Indian operations?
10. Which MNC became the most valuable public company of all time on August 20 when the combined value of its shares exceeded a previous record set by Microsoft?
11. A Ferrari which won the 1947 Turin Grand Prix has been unveiled for the first time after restoration and is now believed to be worth a whopping USD 8 million. What is its claim to fame?
12. Which MNC has agreed to buy Singapore-based Fraser and Neave’s controlling stake in the maker of Tiger beer in a deal worth 5.6 billion Singapore dollars (4.5 billion US Dollars)?
13. World’s biggest online retailer Amazon has finally stepped into India with the launch of its India Kindle store and e-reader in partnership with which electronics retailer?
14. Which business group last week announced the launch of its powdered milk drink ‘Yomil’?
15. Which international sports lifestyle firm has opened its first ever sustainable (read green) standalone store in Bangalore?
16. Which software security solutions firm has announced the appointment of Anand Prahlad as Managing Director (Operations) for its India business?
17. Which business group will sell its associated firm Centum Learning Ltd, an end-to-end training programmes and skill development solutions company, to Everonn Education Ltd?
18. Which automobile MNC has roped in former marketing and sales head of Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) Arvind Saxena as the managing director of its passenger cars business in India?
19. Which FMCG major has roped in Akhil Chandra, GlaxoSmithKline’s Malaysia and Singapore MD, to head its India operations?
20. Which MNC last week unveiled its first new logo in 25 years as it looks to unify its branding ahead of a clutch of new product releases this year?
21. Taiwan-based television-maker AOC TV has signed on which actress as its brand ambassador?
22. Relaxo has signed on which celebrity as the brand ambassador for FLITE, a fashionable, colorful, trendy and comfortable footwear brand?
23. Which international doughnut chain will tie up with Citymax Hotels to launch its stores in India?
24. Which company plans to invest Rs 100 crore to build its readymade furniture retail business and has launched its first store Nesta Furniture in Bangalore?
25. Which brand has recently completed 24 years and has launched a new marketing campaign after a gap of 6 years and a new positioning as “India ka tadka”?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 439 as the subjecct.