1. Eight Indian CEOs have made it to the list of 100 global chief executives, compiled by Harvard Business Review (HBR). Who has been ranked seventh on the list?
2. Ashwani Kumar has been appointed as chairman & managing director of which bank?
3. According to an Assocham survey, which business group is perceived to be India's best-known global brand within and outside the country?
4. Which celebrity has been appointed as the brand ambassador for NIVEA's Face Cleansing Range?
5. Which new internal record did Air India create on December 21, 2012?
6. Which portal remained the best website for shopping online in the US this holiday season, according to the ForeSee's Holiday E-Retail Satisfaction Index?
7. Which company last week said that it has sold its textile, chemicals, paper specialties and emulsions businesses to US-based SK Capital for CHF (Swiss Francs) 502 million (about Rs 3,029 crore)?
8. Who has topped the list of most bankable Hollywood stars, released by Forbes Magazine?
9. Former Audi top designer, Peter Schreyer, known for his design contributions to the iconic Audi TT, has become the first foreign president of which automobile MNC?
10. Which location has edged out Taj Mahal to become India's topmost travel destination in the Google's search trends for this year?
11. Which MNC has launched the IdeaPad Yoga series of hybrid devices in India?
12. Which company has emerged as the best performer among Sensex stocks in 2012?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 457 as the subject.