1. Which company is reportedly planning to introduce a new compact multi-utility vehicle, code-named YJC, being conceived especially for India?
2. Which Odisha-based company has acquired Sambalpur-based Westernland Dairy for about Rs 10 crore?
3. Which beverage brand is claiming to have generated the world’s longest tweet ever?
4. Which brand has launched a new campaign titled '700se7kadam', urging people to work towards creating better toilet facilities for women across the country?
5. Which brand has announced its collaboration with renowned celebrity jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali, for an exclusive diamond jewellery collection line?
6. Which online marketplace is being advertised with the tagline 'Kaam Yahin Banta Hain'?
7. Which beverage brand has launched an outdoor campaign with the tagline 'My Chai, My Time'?
8. Which company has inked a deal with Electus Digital, the digital creative and distribution arm of Electus, for the latter’s websites to be monetized in India?
9. Which company has purchased Avantha Group's Korba West Power (KWPCL) for Rs 4,200 crore?
10. Which company has topped the first-ever Chestnut Global Partners Employee Health and Wellness Rankings of companies in India?
11. Which business school is rolling out a course on Aerospace and Aviation Management, in partnership with Toulouse Business School (TBS), France?
12. Which real estate portal has entered into an exclusive strategic partnership to sell apartments of affordable housing company Tata Value Homes on its website?
13. Aditya Birla Group's fabric brand Grasim has announced a tie-up with which e-commerce firm to enhance its online retail presence?
14. Which two pizza chains are merging to form India’s third largest pizza chain?
15. Which hair care brand launched its latest campaign titled 'BandBajaBridesmaid' where it is targeting the bride's friend, sister or cousin instead of the brides?
16. Which housing finance company has roped in Shah Rukh Khan as its brand ambassador?
17. Which hospital chain has announced the acquisition of Kolkata-based Westbank Hospital for Rs 150 crore?
18. Which UK-based company is picking up a substantial equity stake in Delhi- based Ozone Networks, one of India’s leading public Wi-Fi operators?
19. Which agri-biotech major has picked up a 60% stake in Zimbabwe-based Quton Seed Company for an undisclosed sum?
20. Which company has become the first bank to get the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI's) permission to set up a wholly-owned non-life insurance company?
21. Which MNC will launch its ‘Fairlife’ milk brand nationally in US?
22. Which company has recently launched the first-ever couture lingerie collection entitled The Boudior in India?
23. Which MNC has launched its first brand campaign in India, based on the idea “Good Things Happen when we get together”?
24. Which country has edged past the US to become the largest market for social messaging app Viber?
25. Swiss watchmaker De Witt will soon put on sale a limited series of some 500 watches. What will these watches contain?
26. Which brand has unveiled a seven-minute-long video titled ‘No. 1 Yaari Hain’, which captures the true value of friendship?
27. Which Seoul-based marketing solutions company has announced that it has signed a deal to acquire a significant initial investment in iris, the global creative innovation network?
28. Which cement brand has launched a campaign to promote its brand philosophy ‘Ek Perfect Shuruaat’?
29. Which automobile MNC has launched its corporate brand film ‘Life is Brilliant’?
30. Britannia has launched two TVCs titled ‘Confessions’ and ‘Announcer’ to promote which brand?
31. Japanese automobile major Honda has roped in which celebrity for a branded content campaign for its compact sedan Amaze?
32. Hidesign, the homegrown leather brand known for high-end handmade handbags, will foray into which new segment starting February next year?
33. Harriet Green has resigned as the chief executive of which travel firm?
34. Turkish firm Yildiz Holding has bought which UK-based biscuit maker in a $3.2 billion deal that would make it the world's third-biggest biscuit maker behind Oreo-maker Mondelez and Kellogg?
35. Which cement company has launched a new TV campaign "Banao Pyaar se"?
36. Which portal has launched its first multimedia campaign 'Bas Bajna Chahiye Gaana'?
37. Which property portal has unveiled its new TV commercial “Sab Dekh Lijiye, Phir Ghar Lijiye”?
38. Jaguar Land Rover in China has vowed to take action against which Chinese car brand for producing a sport-utility vehicle that bears an uncanny resemblance to its Range Rover Evoque?
39. Which fashion brand has rolled out a new global campaign in partnership with the United Nations Women, depicting a woman being "stoned" with flowers”?
40. The birth anniversary of which legendary personality was celebrated as National Milk Day on November 26?
41. Which television channel was last week ordered to go off air for 6 days by Delhi High court for airing objectionable content?
42. Which MNC has launched a 'smart spoon' that prevents food from spilling?
43. Pune-based Kutwal Foods has filed a civil suit against Bisleri in the Pune District and Sessions Court for infringement of which trademark?
44. Which company has launched its ‘Made By’ global campaign, highlighting the winemaking heritage of the brand?
45. Aston Martin-loving spy James Bond has swapped his beloved luxury car for which brand in the new 007 movie?
46. Nihon Nohyaku, a Japanese fine chemicals maker, has acquired around 74% stake in which Hyderabad-based agrochemical and pesticides manufacturer?
47. Which company has topped the 'India's Best Companies for CSR' list, compiled by ET Corporate Dossier along with Futurescape and IIM Udaipur?
48. Which online marketplace in India has joined hands with the Conde Nast Group to launch Fashion Files, an exclusive lifestyle content page on its platform?
49. Which company has acquired US-based SERJ Solutions to grow in the healthcare market in the US?
50. The book 'Salt of the Earth’, authored by Philip Chacko and Christabelle Noronha, was launched last week. It is about which company?
51. Which company has built the world's second tallest power transmission towers, in West Bengal?
52. Which steel company has become the country's largest pellet manufacturer with a capacity of 14 million tonnes per annum (mtpa)?
53. Italian luxury furniture giant Chateau d' Ax has teamed up with local furniture firm Vanto to set up its first India flagship store in which city?
54. Which Indian company has acquired a 50 per cent stake in a Swedish tobacco company Winnington AB?
55. Maruti Suzuki’s Wagon R has crossed which milestone sales mark?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 557 as the subject.