Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It is co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes.
With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college?Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
Participating in Tata Crucible Corporate Quiz 2017 and want to brush up on your current affairs? Biz Quizzard is sharing its archives. Get access to one year of Biz Quizzard editions for Rs 1500. 52 weeks (starting August 1, 2016), questions along with answers (only answers, no additional info). For full details, please contact on email@example.com .
Sample question (Q 28, Biz Quizzard 653) : Which Indian company has forayed into the Bolivian commercial vehicles market through a distribution agreement with Bolivian Auto Motors, a part of the business group Salvatierra?
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period October 09 - 14. Hope you enjoy it.
1. D Shivakumar has reigned as the chairman of the Indian operations of which MNC?
2. At $3,80,000, which brand has broken the world record for the most money ever paid for a handbag at an auction?
3. As part of its strategic brand repositioning exercise, which ice cream brand has released its latest #MadeOfMilk series with two cool ‘gai’ (cows)?
4. Which Dutch luxury audio electronic brand is making a foray into the Indian market?
5. Which celebrity is Lenskart’s first-ever brand ambassador?
6. Britannia recently released a new campaign ‘A day in the life of a Royal Indian Guard’ for Good Day. What was special about this campaign?
7. In a first for any IPL team, which franchise has decided to explore retail merchandise of licensed products globally, as a potential revenue stream?
8. Which infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) has made a Rs 1,490-crore acquisition by snapping up three transmission lines from its sponsor Sterlite Power?
9. Which automobile group has launched a new bike in India, as part of its partnership with (Red)® and commitment to the fight against AIDS?
10. Who has won the 2017 Nobel Economics Prize for his work on how human nature affects supposedly rational markets?
11. Which UK-based Indian-origin tycoon has acquired Shand Cycles, a Scottish bicycle firm?
12. Which MNC has filed a patent application in India for exclusive rights on multiscale fiducials, which are marks on any object to help aerial vehicles to identify them from different distances?
13. Which insurance company has appointed Ashish Kumar Srivastava as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO)?
14. Actress Emma Stone will become the new face of which French fashion brand for the next two years?
15. Which Indian fintech firm is buying Singapore-based GoSwiff for around $100 million (Rs 650 crore) in a deal that will provide it a quick access to 20 new markets?
16. Volvo Cars rolled out its first assembled in India car at a factory in Karnataka last week. Which model?
17. This is a tongue twister. India is set to auction mines of which metal for the first time in its history?
18. Which company has partnered Japan's Kameda Seika to launch premium rice based snacks brand 'Kari Kari' in India?
19. Umang Bedi has quit as the Managing Director, India and South Asia of which MNC?
20. Which celebrity has been roped in as brand ambassador for Grasim?
21. Mobile retailer Poorvika Mobiles has roped in which actress as its brand ambassador?
22. Which company has appointed Brata Rafly as CEO for its Indonesia arm Oto(dot)com?
23. Which self-driving car service provider has launched PEDL, the country’s first technology enabled cycle sharing facility in three cities?
24. Which celebrity will endorse Mercedes-Benz's Laureus Sport for Good initiative?
25. Hamdard Laboratories, maker of RoohAfza, has announced a strategic tie-up with which coffee chain?
26. Which company has acquired Symbiomix Therapeutics, a US-based company specialising in drugs for gynaecological infections for $150 million, or about Rs 980 crore?
27. Which company has made a foray into the electro mechanical and electronic switches for the two and three wheeler industry through an equal JV with US-based Carling Technologies?
28. Apple has entered into a partnership with which celebrity to set up two Mac Labs that will teach students in the country how to create music using its proprietary software?
29. Swarovski Lighting has partnered with the Elite Group to open its first mono-brand lighting store in India. Which city?
30. The Tata Group has agreed to sell its mobile business to which company on a cash-free, debt-free basis?
31. Which MNC has launched a new initiative “From Farm to Plane” to significantly enhance sustainability practices in its in-flight food and beverage offerings?
32. Which Indian origin business personality and his family have donated $25 million to establish an endowment at Harvard University's South Asia Institute?
33. German insurer and asset management company Allianz and which company have tied up to set up a $500million real estate fund, SPREF II, which will invest in commercial office properties in India?
34. Alok Sharma, former CEO of Air Sahara, has tied up with owners of 100 business jets in the country to start a charter aggregator company. What is it called?
35. Which company will shortly roll out Service@Home, a comprehensive car service at customers’ sites - be it home or office?
36. Which company last week entered the home coffee segment with the launch of premium pure filter coffee Il Mattino Vivace?
37. Which automobile company has been restrained by a court from using “Monte Carlo” name after Ludhiana-based clothing and apparel company Monte Carlo Fashions alleged infringement of its trademark?
38. Which beauty retailer has joined hands with actress Taapsee Pannu to launch #BreakTheHashtag, a social awareness initiative to celebrate the multi-dimensional Indian woman?
39. Kwon Oh-hyun last week announced his decision to step down as CEO and vice chairman of which MNC?
40. Flipkart mobile application has crossed which downloads milestone on Google Play Store?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 707 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period October 02 - 07. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Who was last week appointed the new chairman of State Bank of India (SBI), replacing Arundhati Bhattacharya, who completed her one-year extended term?
2. Which company has launched the Indian Pale Ale (IPA), its fifth beer in India?
3. Which fast moving electrical goods (FMEG) company has launched a new ad campaign titled ‘Lighting-Making a difference in your life’?
4. Which hospitality major is bringing its luxury brand Raffles to India?
5. Hero MotoCorp crossed which monthly sales milestone mark for the first time in September 2017?
6. Which venture debt provider has named Ashish Sharma as the new CEO of its Indian operations?
7. Jaideep Khanna will become the sole head in Asia Pacific of which MNC bank, less than a year after he was elevated as its co-head for the region?
8. Atul Singh, the former CEO of Julius Baer in India, will head the maiden private banking venture of which company?
9. Which company has forayed into the road construction equipment segment with the introduction of its first motor grader, RoadMaster G75 in the Indian market?
10. Two-wheeler industry in India has crossed which sales milestone mark in September 2017?
11. Which company has acquired Hyderabad-based SAP software reseller and services provider vCentric Technologies Private Limited?
12. Which business group has acquired HyperCity chain of hypermarkets from Shoppers Stop for Rs 655 crore?
13. Which company has tied up with VF Corporation, one of the world's largest denim makers, to make moisture control products for the latter's Wrangler brand to be sold in the Asian market?
14. Which IT company’s digital unit has acquired San Francisco-based design consultancy Cooper for $8.5 million to grow its digital innovation capabilities?
15. Who has topped Forbes magazine's annual `India Rich List 2017'?
16. Which MNC has appointed Daniel Mazon as vice chairman and managing director for the Indian subcontinent with effect from October 3?
17. Which MNC has entered into a MoU with the Andhra Pradesh Electronics IT Agency (APEITA) to enable the adoption of safe and secure digital solutions in AP across sectors?
18. Flipkart is introducing an in-house label for its large appliances. What has it been branded as?
19. Which MNC is opening a pop-up liquor bar in Tokyo for 10 days?
20. YouTube has announced setting up India's first pop-up Space, providing access to high-end sets and equipment to YouTube creators. Which location?
21. Czech automaker Skoda is re-entering the SUV space in India with the launch of its seven-seater SUV. Name the brand?
22. Which company last week said it has agreed to acquire 9X Media and INX Music for Rs 160 crore in cash?
23. Which UK-based designer will debut in the Indian luxury market through a tie up with K Raheja Corp for their super premium project Artesia in Worli, Mumbai?
24. Which food delivery platform is opening its first offline store, at the Bengaluru International airport, this year?
25. Maruti Suzuki Baleno has crossed which cumulative sales milestone in the Indian market?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 706 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 25 - 30. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which MNC has established a joint venture with the Ashok Patni Group to strengthen its customer service unit or call centre targeted at supporting the growing number of local-language customers?
2. Which Russian conglomerate is making a retail foray into India with one of former Soviet Union's largest clothing brands – Acoola?
3. Which MNC is picking up 5% stake in Shoppers Stop?
4. Which is the world's most valuable brand in the 2017 Best Global Brands ranking by Interbrand?
5. Which jewellery firm has launched the film ‘Daughters of Clay’ in a tribute to women clay sculptors of Kumartuli in West Bengal?
6. Reebok India last week roped in which actor as brand ambassador?
7. Which company has agreed to buy the forex and travel services businesses of Tata Capital?
8. Which company has developed ‘Rangoli Rekha’, its first mobile game that is “made in India for India’?
9. Which company has acquired mobiles and IT repair services company F1 Info Solutions?
10. Which state has launched its latest tourism campaign, positioning itself as the ‘warmest place on earth’?
11. Which FMCG major is entering the e-commerce business with premium tea and teaware?
12. Hong Kong-based mobile technology company Chilli International Holding (HK) last week launched the phone `K188' in India. What is its claim to fame?
13. TVS Jupiter has crossed which cumulative sales milestone?
14. Which company, in partnership with HCL Technologies, has opened its Global Customer Remote Operations Centre (ROC) in Bengaluru?
15. Which logistics company has opened India’s first port-based cold storage at its Sonepat inland container depot (a dry port) in Haryana?
16. Which is the world’s most competitive economy, according to the latest Global Competitiveness Report released by the World Economic Forum?
17. Which 3 Indian metros have emerged as the top prime office yields earners in the world, as per Knight Frank Global Cities report for 2018?
18. The board of which company has agreed to divest its entire stake in its 50-50 joint venture with Kimberly-Clark?
19. Which mutual fund plans to launch India's first artificial intelligence (AI)-driven fund?
20. Which charity cum corporate entity is starting a project to eradicate malaria from India completely by exploring the new gene-editing technology that modifies the DNA of Indian mosquitoes?
21. Hugh Hefner, 91, died last week near Beverly Hills, California. He was the founder of which well known publication brand?
22. Rajiv Sabharwal will be the new CEO and MD of which financial services company from April 1, 2018?
23. Japanese auto maker Nissan has launched its pre-owned car business in India. What has the initiative been branded as?
24. Which jewellery company has roped in Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna as brand ambassadors?
25. Which Pune-based NBFC has roped in actor Riteish Deshmukh as its brand ambassador?
26. Which watch company has roped in actors Varun Dhawan and Shruti Haasan as brand ambassadors?
27. Which footwear retailer has roped in actors Katrina Kaif and Siddharth Malhotra as new brand ambassadors?
28. Which actress has been roped as the brand ambassador of Hindustan Unilever's new skincare brand Citra?
29. This should be easy. Which MNC will launch the ‘Durathon’ – Mumbai’s first family run, on Sunday, November 12, 2017?
30. Which company last week launched ECSTAR, the global brand of lubricants, coolant and car care products in India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 705 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 18 - 23. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which MNC last week forayed into the payment solutions space in the country with the launch of Tez (fast)?
2. Which iconic US-based pop culture magazine has been put up for sale?
3. Which preventive health firm has launched its services in UK in collaboration with Modality Partnership to manage and prevent chronic lifestyle disorders?
4. Which Indian automobile company and Ford Motor Co have announced a strategic alliance to explore cooperation on products, technologies and distribution?
5. Which business group is venturing into online grocery business under Starquik brand?
6. Which footwear company is set to launch a new sub-brand called Healers that will be positioned in the premium segment?
7. Which brand has launched a campaign with the theme ‘Girls Don’t Fight’, featuring brand ambassador Kangana Ranaut?
8. Which mobile message-based services company is acquiring Malta-based SMS Firewall solution company 365squared?
9. PVR, the largest multiplex chain in the country, has unveiled a new premium sub-brand, which it boasts of as the first home-grown big movie screen format. What has it been branded as?
10. Which company last week showcased the first-ever driverless tractor in India?
11. The Renault-Nissan alliance has crossed which cumulative global sales milestone, since inception?
12. Which Indian shipping company has acquired a 74,107 MT DWT (deadweight tonnage) Gearless Panamax of Japanese build?
13. Which Nepal-based diversified conglomerate is set to pick up the 42 per cent stake held by PE firm Lighthouse Funds in Mumbai-based hotel management company Concept Hospitality?
14. Which MNC has launched the campaign ‘Take a Chill-Fill’ to promote its Choco Smoothie?
15. Which company has agreed to acquire Turkey's fourth largest tractor manufacturer, Erkunt Traktor Sanayii, and an associate company for an enterprise value of $117 million (Rs 735 crore)?
16. Which MNC's board has agreed to sell its flash memory chip unit to a group led by Bain Capital for 2 trillion yen ($18 billion)?
17. Which company and German giant Thyssenkrupp have agreed to merge their European steel businesses?
18. Which security and surveillance brand has signed up Salman Khan as CCTV ambassador?
19. Which fashion brand has launched the #IShapeMyWorld Season 2 campaign, featuring Shakti Mohan, Bani J and Ileana D'cruz?
20. Which 3 Indian corporate leaders have been named on Forbes´ special list of the world´s ´100 Greatest Living Business Minds´?
21. Which MNC retailer has named Tammy Redpath as president of its India operations?
22. Which American vegan beauty and personal care brand was launched in India last week?
23. Which company has acquired the money transfer business of Paul Merchants for $40.7 million in an-all cash deal?
24. Ravi Uppal will step down as MD and group CEO of which company on September 30, on completing his five-year term?
25. WagonR has become the third vehicle from Maruti Suzuki’s stable to hit which cumulative sales milestone?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 704 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 11 - 16. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company has roped in ICICI Securities and Edelweiss Financial Services for an Rs 1,000 crore IPO by the end of financial year, in what could be the first public listing in the gaming space?
2. Which company has acquired 100% stake in a cash deal in SVM Bowling and Gaming, a popular bowling and entertainment format operated by SVM (Sri Venkateshwara Multiplexes)?
3. The Rockefeller Foundation has chosen which four cities in India as part of its 100 Resilient Cities (100RC) initiative to build resilience into cities across the world?
4. Which online real estate site in India has launched its first ever musical ad campaign and claims to be #PropertyKaSuperMarket?
5. Which engineering solutions firm has announced signing definitive agreement to acquire 100% equity ownership in US-based design and tooling services company B&F Design for $5.5 million?
6. Which ecommerce major has said it has built an innovative ‘anti-theft packaging’ solution to deliver the parcels securely to customers across the country?
7. Which MNC has launched its blockbuster cancer drug `Keytruda' in India around a year after it first received approvals to market it?
8. Which company has launched salty snacks under the brand name Kaabuli?
9. Which Indian IT company has inaugurated its first international Digital Pumpkin innovation hub located at its Warren, New Jersey office?
10. Apple Inc last unveiled its most important new iPhone. What has it been branded as?
11. Which Indian company has tied up with Rolls Royce Power Systems for setting up a joint venture (JV) to produce engines for multiple applications like rail and power generation?
12. Which bank will soon launch a superstore - code-named Project Lotus - to be unveiled both as a website and an app?
13. Tata Motors last week launched a limited edition version of its hatchback Tiago. What has it been sub-branded as?
14. Which direct selling beauty brand has roped in national award-winning actress Kalki Koechlin as its brand ambassador to launch the much-awaited campaign, “A Beautiful Change.”?
15. Which MNC last week announced the formal launch of its fashion imaging studio, BLINK, in Gurgaon?
16. Which company has acquired on-demand logistics startup Runnr in an all-stock deal?
17. Kleindienst Group has launched The Floating Venice, the world’s first underwater luxury vessel resort, near which city?
18. Which brand has launched the campaign #EmbraceTheNew, claiming it to be India's first commercial campaign for tampons?
19. Flipkart has relaunched its furniture business with the launch of a private label. What has it been branded as?
20. Which brand has retained its number one position in the BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Indian Brands 2017 for the fourth consecutive year?
21. Indo Nissin Foods, the maker of instant Top Ramen noodles, will distribute products of which breakfast cereal maker?
22. Hewlett Packard has introduced a pocket-sized photo printer, aimed at attracting millennials, travellers and photography enthusiasts. What has it been branded as?
23. Which MNC has launched a new campaign with the positioning 'Jab light ho right, toh future ho bright'?
24. Which agarbathi brand has roped in Mithali Raj, captain, Indian Women’s cricket team, and Arunima Sinha, the first female amputee to climb the Mount Everest, as its brand ambassadors?
25. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
26. Which British designer brand last week announced its foray into the India market through an exclusive partnership with Aditya Birla Fashion Retail?
27. Which company will partner with Japan's Mitsubishi and Sojitz Corp to set up Sri Lanka's first LNG terminal in Colombo?
28. Which MNC will bring its `Priceless Cities' programme to India, as part of its initiative for creating experiences to promote the brand?
29. Which fashion brand has launched 'yours cutely' a stylish campaign featuring kids flaunting the new festive collection?
30. India's forex reserves crossed which milestone mark for the first time last week?
31. Which insurance website and comparison portal launched its first regional advertising campaign with star cricketer Murli Vijay for Southern states?
32. Which smartphone brand has launched the campaign ‘#KoiDebateNahi’?
33. Which brand has launched a campaign for its glass lunch box with the positioning ‘Yeh Khane Mein Chemicals Nahi Chodta’?
34. Which washing machine brand has launched the campaign ‘#SuitUpToAllergy’?
35. Which automobile brand has launched a new campaign titled “Why be in here, when you can Get Out There”?
36. Which biscuit brand has launched a new campaign 'Asli-Treat-is-in-The-Middle'?
37. Which car freshener brand has launched the campaign ‘#BetterDriveEveryDay’?
38. Which MNC has partnered with Hrithik Roshan to launch a fitness band?
39. MN Sarma has been appointed the new CMD of which insurance company?
40. Which MNC has bought a majority stake in California-based Blue Bottle Coffee?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 703 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period September 04 - 09. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which broadcaster has won the global media rights of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five years for Rs 16,347.50 crore ($2.55 billion)?
2. Which printing solutions company has acquired its smaller, Delhi-based rival Print Retail India, which owns and operates the Print Bazaar, in an all-stock deal?
3. Which company has acquired online insurance agent Coretree Insurance, which operates Bimadirect?
4. Which Chinese communications firm has picked up 80% stake in Spice Mobile as it aims to garner a larger market share in the fiercely competitive Indian mobile handset market?
5. Which Assam-based entity, in joint venture with Parami Energy Group, has entered the fuel retailing business in Myanmar?
6. Which MNC has unveiled Kirin 970, a new and faster phone chip, which it says will help beat Apple and Samsung?
7. Amara Raja Batteries has introduced a new range to cater to the needs in the motive power applications in the manufacturing, processing and warehousing industry. Name the brand?
8. Which fashion brand has rolled a digital campaign, ‘ChangeTheQuestion’ that talks about body shaming?
9. Which brand has launched its second campaign with the initiative #TeacherNeBolaTha?
10. Which bank has become the third bank to join RBI's `Too Big to Fail' list?
11. American private equity fund Marigold Capital and Investments has agreed to buy which hospitality property in Chennai for around Rs 700 crore?
12. Biscuits major Parle Products and which beverages company last week announced an exclusive tie-up for distribution network sharing and cross-promotion of their brands?
13. Which Singapore bank has received in-principle approval from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to start a local banking subsidiary in the country?
14. The winners of the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence for this year were announced last week. Who is the Business Leader of the Year?
15. Which MNC last week unveiled Sayer, a voice-activated, artificially-intelligent steering wheel?
16. Digital agency Tonic Media has rebranded itself. What is the new name?
17. Shital Mehta has stepped down as the CEO of which retail chain?
18. Which beverage brand launched an ad on the occasion of Teacher’s Day, featuring PV Sindhu?
19. Which MNC has launched `Made for India' Pro8 tablets with voice to assist in various initiatives under the government's Digital India campaign?
20. Vasant Narasimhan will be the new CEO of which MNC from February 1, 2018?
21. Which IT company has agreed to buy UK-based ETL Factory Limited, doing business as Datawave?
22. Which company will divest its stake in GlobalEdge Software, a Bengaluru-based embedded software technology company, for about Rs 75-100 crore to French multinational Altran?
23. Which chocolate brand has launched its new television commercial ‘Feels like a lot more’?
24. Which motorcycle brand has rolled out a new campaign ‘#NotForEveryone’?
25. Which online real estate platform has launched its new campaign “Jo Dikhe wahi Mile”?
26. Which 138-year-old luxury men’s wear brand is marking its entry in India this year?
27. The venture-capital arm of which business group has put in $1 million in Seniority, an online portal that sells elderly-care products to senior citizens?
28. Which company has acquired Gujarat-based Kemrock Industries & Exports after the latter's lenders put the company and its assets on the block?
29. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has awarded a Rs 1,200-crore highway contract for which country, its first outside India?
30. Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) has signed a memorandum of understanding to build India's first Hyperloop. Which state?
31. Which company has announced a partnership that includes purchase of select assets with London-headquartered Alpha Insight, with expertise in business flow monitoring and operational intelligence?
32. Which New York-based Bitcoin wallet provider and software developer has decided to enter the Indian market with a strategic partnership with Bengaluru-based crypto currency exchange Unocoin?
33. Which hospital chain has launched exclusive care facilities for the elderly called ‘Geriatric Clinics’?
34. Which company last week unveiled the country’s first electric and hydrostatic engine transmission tractor?
35. Which bank’s Artificial Intelligence-based chatbot 'Eva' has claimed to have successfully addressed over 2.7 million customer queries in 6 months to become the country's largest banking chatbot?
36. Which media and advertising conglomerate has expanded its footprint into celebrity endorsement and sports marketing with the launch of ‘CLab’?
37. Which non-banking financial company (NBFC) has unveiled its refreshed brand identity and logo with a new tagline - 'Now You Can'?
38. Which brand has launched the #DilSeKashmir campaign as a CSR initiative?
39. Which home finance company has launched its new campaign ‘Aisa Desh Ho Mera’?
40. Reliance Jio has crossed which customer base milestone after one year of operations?
41. Which dairy foods brand has launched its first television campaign on the lines of its brand proposition: “Anand Karo!”?
42. Which MNC is selling its branded cotton seeds business in India to Hyderabad-based Tierra Agrotech?
43. Uber last week launched a new ride option as an upgrade to the current uberX, to be offered to select riders as an n-app product. What has it been branded as?
44. Who was last week elected Chairman of Press Trust of India, the country’s largest news agency?
45. Australia's Macquarie University has announced the launch of a strategic collaboration with which hospital chain in India to facilitate long-term academic exchanges between the two organizations?
46. Actress Adah Sharma has been chosen as the brand ambassador of which beverage brand?
47. Which ecommerce major has launched the festive campaign ‘#KaroMilkeTayyari’?
48. Which MNC has agreed to buy Sweet Earth, a U.S based maker of vegan and plant-based foods?
49. Which radio channel has become the first radio network in India to offer curated playlists on Apple Music?
50. The total assets under management (AUM) of mutual funds (MFs) in India has crossed which milestone mark for the first time ever?
51. Which dhoop (incense) brand has launched a campaign, featuring brand ambassador, actor Alok Nath?
52. Which company last week launched its electric three wheeler e-Alfa Mini at Rs 1.12 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi?
53. Which company has bought out L Catterton Asia's around 40% stake in Genesis Luxury, its direct competitor in luxury retail?
54. Which company has bagged the government's Rs 2,600-crore project to redevelop the ITPO complex in the national capital into an exhibition-cum-convention centre?
55. Which celebrity has bought the Stellenbosch team in South Africa's T20 Global League (T20GL)?
56. Which jewellery brand has launched a campaign featuring sisters Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karishma Kapoor?
57. Which company has appointed Disha Patani as the new brand ambassador for its laptops and smartphones?
58. Which casual outdoorsy lifestyle brand has launched the brand campaign - The Road is Waiting?
59. Which celebrity will launch an athletic leisure brand with Puma in November?
60. Satya Nadella’s book 'Hit Refresh', co-authored by Greg Shaw and Jill Tracie Nichols, will go on sale globally on which date?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 702 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period August 28 - September 02. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which entity last week launched the world's first derivatives trading platform for diamonds?
2. Paytm has rebranded its digital version of gifting money in an envelope on festive occasions as Lifafa (which means envelope in Hindi). What was it branded as before?
3. MakeMyTrip is entering the corporate travel segment with a new product. What is it called?
4. Which video-on-demand platform has rolled out its first-ever integrated brand marketing campaign titled ‘Kaafi Feels Bro!’?
5. Which automobile MNC has named Peter Mackenzie its new managing director for Indian operations?
6. Renault will launch its premium SUV in India this year to enhance its product offering in the market. Name the brand?
7. Which company will exclusively distribute Symantec's cyber security solutions to companies, startups and government organisations in India under a pact announced last week?
8. The board of which MNC has chosen Dara Khosrowshahi, the chief executive of travel company Expedia Inc, as its chief executive?
9. Which brand has recently launched a new digital campaign – ‘#GETFRESH’?
10. Which company is renaming its joint venture with the Gujarat government as Gromax Agri Equipment?
11. Which packaged water maker will foray into mineral and sparkling water and nectar-based fruit juices under the brand name Peaur?
12. Which fabric brand has launched its new campaign 'made for the different', featuring Farhan Akhtar?
13. Emami has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for the newly launched premium whitening face cream Fair and Handsome Laser 12?
14. Patanjali Ayurved is preparing to launch packaged drinking water, sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas, across north India. What will it be branded as?
15. Lux Industries has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador for LUX Venus and LUX Cott'swool?
16. Maruti Suzuki last week announced the rebranding of its retail network across India. The company's showrooms selling mass market models will operate under which brand?
17. Folk music icon Raghu Dixit, who is famous for fusing local rhythms and international tunes to compose new melodies for young Indians, is now an investor in which craft beer brand?
18. Which retail chain has created a milestone by entering into the ‘India Book of Records' for creating the tallest Denim Ganpati Idol made by using 600 pairs of denims?
19. Which company has entered into brand licensing partnership with the U.S. based Pacific Cycles, part of Dorel Industries Inc., to bring Schwinn brand of children’s bikes to India?
20. Puneet Chhatwal will be the new MD & CEO of which hospitality company?
21. Which English business news channel has unveiled a new tagline, ‘Rise With India’?
22. Which business group is planning a foray into health insurance by buying TTK's stake in Cigna TTK Health Insurance?
23. The market capitalization of Aditya Birla Group last week crossed which milestone mark for the first time?
24. Swedish defence giant Saab and which Indian group last week announced a collaboration in defence manufacturing entailing billions of dollars of investment?
25. Which company will acquire majority stake in the Bengaluru-based telematic solutions provider Telematics4U Services Private Ltd. (T4U) for Rs 1.17 crore?
26. Which Indian actress will be the brand ambassador of Education New Zealand?
27. Which life insurance company has launched the campaign 'Hain Taiyaar Hum' for its new offering, Sampoorn Cancer Suraksha?
28. Hyundai Motor will use its manufacturing facility near Chennai to supply which model to almost all its global markets starting January?
29. Which company has introduced Perfinza range of luxury and premium car tyres widening its product portfolio in the passenger car segment?
30. Bridgestone India, a subsidiary of the tyre and rubber company and a Worldwide Olympic Partner, has roped in which celebrity as its first brand ambassador?
31. Which company has launched a 360 degree fashion video titled “Mera Joota Hai Japani” with spatial audio featuring the digital superstar Arjun Kanungo?
32. Which hair care brand has launched a new campaign ‘Thoda Love Jatao’?
33. Which Google-owned brand has refreshed its iconic logo?
34. Which automotive component manufacturer, through its subsidiary, has acquired EI Labs India for Rs. 6.5 crore?
35. Uber last week rolled out a first-of-its-kind ride sharing insurance programme in India to provide protection to its nearly 4.5 lakh driver-partners across the country. Which insurance company?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 701 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period August 21 - 26. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company last week announced a new corporate brand identity ‘Connecting Aspirations’?
2. Which innerwear brand celebrated 141 years of legacy through a unique pop-up museum in Bengaluru last week?
3. Which retail chain has launched the campaign ‘Ghar aaiye na’?
4. Which company has acquired YouFirst Money Express, a subsidiary of YouFirst Ventures, promoted by former Citibanker and Reliance Capital executive Vikrant Gugnani?
5. Which company has announced the launch of ‘Judge’ brand of kitchen appliances in India?
6. Mercedes Benz has launched its fastest vehicle globally in India. Name the brand?
7. Which MNC has terminated the franchise agreement for all 169 fast-food outlets in north and east India run by Connaught Plaza Restaurant Ltd. (CPRL)?
8. Which e-home services company has launched the campaign #savetheday?
9. Which celebrity has been roped in to endorse deodorant brand Denver?
10. Which commodity has regained the tag of top commodity export from India, overtaking buffalo meat in the June quarter?
11. Which MNC has launched a new campaign with two television commercials 'Reinvent My Story' and ‘Last minute Laddoo’?
12. Which television channel has launched the first English language South Asian reality show, ‘Made in America’?
13. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘The Wolves of Lol Street’ in an attempt to present the serious personal finance space in a lighter way?
14. Which Hyderabad-headquartered multi-speciality hospital chain has announced diluting 51% equity stake in favour of European healthcare giant Medicover for Rs 320 crore?
15. Which MNC has introduced its chewy candy, Laban, in India?
16. Which MNC has launched the initiative #HungerFreeIndia, dedicated to help eradicate Food Wastage in India?
17. Which ecommerce platform has launched a first of its kind photography store called ‘Shutterbug Lounge’, which will feature the best camera brands for sale?
18. Which life insurance company has launched its new digital campaign ‘#TheCoach - Agar taiyaari sahi ho, toh jeet pakki hai’?
19. Which manufacturer of quality oil and grease solutions has launched its first ever digital campaign #ChaloDuniyaChalaye?
20. Which country has allowed the import of Indian bananas, pomegranate, custard apple and okra for the first time?
21. Which French fashion brand made its entry in India last week with an exclusive tie up with Le Mill?
22. Which company has entered into a strategic partnership with Saudi healthcare services and products player Cigalah to launch wellness centres in Saudi Arabia, starting with Jeddah?
23. Which celebrity management firm has joined hands with brand management and licensing agency Dream Theatre to create Mojostar - a celebrity-driven house of brands?
24. Which US venture capital firm has struck its maiden buyout deal in India by acquiring personal care, makeup and skincare company Faces Cosmetics from Everstone Capital for $40 million?
25. A book, titled ‘I Do What I Do’, is all set to be launched in Chennai on September 5. Who is the author?
26. Shailesh Tulshan, the personal investment adviser to the Flipkart's Bansals, is starting a fund named after Paypal cofounder Peter Thiel's book. Name the fund?
27. Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) major Burger King has announced crossing which store milestone in India?
28. Ferrari has revealed its much awaited sports car, which is a “perfect combination of sportiness, elegance and on board comfort”. What has it been branded as?
29. Which business group has roped in Banmali Agrawala as President, Infrastructure, Defence and Aerospace from October 1?
30. What has Indian Premier League (IPL) been valued at currently, as per global valuation and corporate finance advisory firm Duff & Phelps?
31. Who has been appointed as the new Railway Board Chairman?
32. Which company has launched ‘Darshan’, which facilitates pre-booked darshan, special pooja, and assisted temples visit in addition to logistics?
33. Which business group has appointed Roopa Purushothaman as chief economist and head of policy advocacy to drive macro-economic research as well as all policy and advocacy initiatives?
34. Which Mumbai-headquartered multiplex chain has acquired two new properties in Singapore, taking its total screen count in the Lion City to six?
35. Rajiv Bansal has taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of which company?
36. Which airline has become the first Indian carrier to joins hands with Airbnb?
37. Asian Paints has launched a new television commercial, featuring Deepika Padukone leading a #MaskedLife. Which brand?
38. India has claimed the top spot in exports of which seafood to the global market in 2016, according to a trade report by FAO’s Globefish?
39. In the biggest FDI deal ever in India's real estate space, which entity has agreed to acquire a 33.34% stake in DLF's rental arm DLF Cyber City Developers for $1.39 billion (Rs 8,900 crore)?
40. Who has been appointed non-executive chairman of the board at Infosys?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 700 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period August 14 - 19. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which country has the world's fastest mobile internet, according to global leader in broadband testing Ookla?
2. Which MNC has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Preferred Brands International, the US-based maker and marketer of ready-to-heat food products sold primarily under Tasty Bite brand?
3. Which Indian company will form a 50:50 JV with Bin Ablan Food Industry, a UAE-based bakery products maker?
4. Which company has sold its entire stake in its Chinese tractor joint venture to partner Yueda Yancheng?
5. Which Poland-based company, a platform for trade and exchange of cryptocurrency, has set up shop in India to expand its trading business and for sourcing IT talent to develop products for the world?
6. E Sankara Rao will be the new Managing Director & CEO of which government entity?
7. Which online make-up and beauty platform has launched Los Angeles-based makeup brand Smashbox Cosmetics on its platform?
8. Which fashion brand has collaborated with Terribly Tiny Talkies to launch a digital film titled ‘Hind’?
9. Brand Monk Licensing (BML), a Mumbai-based licensing company, has signed an exclusive deal with Atlantyca Entertainment for the India rights of which brand / eponymous character?
10. Tata Global Beverages will launch its premium natural mineral water brand 'Himalayan' in which country, through an agreement signed by its subsidiary with Talking Rain Beverage Company?
11. Which bank has appointed PR Seshadri as its new chief executive officer and managing director?
12. David Rasquinha has taken over as the managing director of which bank?
13. Which company has acquired health economics data and technology company Context Matters for an undisclosed sum?
14. Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has divested its entire stake in its wholly-owned subsidiary, L&T Cutting Tools, to which company?
15. Anil Ambani’s Reliance Infrastructure-controlled Reliance Defence and Engineering is changing its name. What is the new name?
16. Which is the most liveable city in the world, according to the Global Liveability Report compiled by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU)?
17. Which entity said that it will launch the world’s slimmest gaming laptop powered by a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (Kaby Lake) processor, called Zephyrus?
18. Which home loans provider has launched a campaign based on the thought of “Sheher Mein Apna Ghar Ho toh Shehar Bhi Apna Latha Hai”?
19. Which business personality has hired Sameer Nair, the former group chief executive of Balaji Telefilms, to make content for telecom operators and digital platforms?
20. Which asset manager has filed draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with Sebi for an initial public offering (IPO)?
21. Which company has announced a new ad campaign for the launch of Silk Glamor Luxury Emulsion paint?
22. Which automobile brand has launched a campaign titled ‘Sexy and I know it’?
23. Which IT company has appointed Ramkumar Ramamoorthy as executive director of its India operations?
24. Which automobile MNC in India has elevated its CFO Sanjiv Gupta as president and managing director?
25. Which company has acquired 50% stake of its Australian JV partner Ansell in JK Ansell, the manufacturer of condoms and deodorants under the KamaSutra brand?
26. Which company has acquired the inward international remittance business of Mumbai-based Wall Street Finance (WSF) for $7.4 million?
27. Which cricketer has been roped in as brand ambassador for IPOL Lubricants?
28. Which two-wheeler brand has launched a campaign, playing on the Hindi phrase ‘Haathi mat paalo’?
29. Which US-based startup accelerator, which counts remote computing platform DigitalOcean and other startup successes among graduates, has launched operations in India?
30. Vishal Sikka has stepped down as MD & CEO of which company?
31. Which actor has been roped in as brand ambassador of Indostar TMT?
32. Which sanitary ware brand has launched its new campaign #StartWithTheExpert?
33. Which bank has launched the campaign ‘Why Settle For Less?’?
34. Which company has launched a new commercial as part of its #FarakPadtaHai campaign?
35. Which ecommerce company has launched a musical logo, as an expression of its brand essence – Transforming your World?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 699 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period August 07 - 12. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Economist Dr Rajiv Kumar has been appointed as the new vice-chairman of which entity?
2. Which jewellery major has roped in actress Kajol as brand ambassador for its India as well as overseas operations?
3. The Centre has appointed Mohammad Mustafa, a 1995 batch IAS officer, as Chairman and Managing Director of which entity?
4. Which company launched a television commercial for Friendship Day as part of its #LookUp campaign?
5. US-based Fox Networks group is slated to launch a new concept in product promotion and TV commercial on live television on August 13. What is it?
6. Former founder of ecommerce startup Yebhi(dot)com Manmohan Agarwal has kick started his second stint at entrepreneurship with a trucks aggregation platform. What is it called?
7. Britannia Industries said that it will set up its largest food park near which city?
8. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) is set to launch a premium high definition English movie channel. What will it be branded as?
9. Which company has launched a premium gourmet gifting brand, Gruezi, in partnership with Switzerland based Chocolat Frey AG?
10. In what is being touted as one of the largest endorsement deals signed by an Indian Startup, health and wellness startup Cure.fit has signed on which celebrity as brand ambassador?
11. Which company has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire bluO Entertainment, run by multiplex operator PVR, for Rs 86 crore?
12. Titan is all set to enter the United States through a partnership with which MNC?
13. Which MNC has named former Unilever executive Mohit Anand as managing director for its India and South Asia business?
14. Which MNC last week unveiled Skyactiv-X, claimed to be the world's first commercial petrol engine that uses compression ignition like diesel engines?
15. Which Belgium-headquartered company has signed an agreement to buy Bengaluru-headquartered AssetTrackr, a provider of fleet management solutions (FMS)?
16. Marking its foray into green energy, which Hyderabad-based Internet infrastructure company has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Sri Venkateswara Green Power Projects Ltd for Rs 30.5 crore?
17. Which MNC has launched its first television commercial for the Indian market, with the tagline ‘Isey Apni Hi Gaadi Samjho’?
18. Which MNC has roped in actress Taapsee Pannu to endorse its smartphone range?
19. Sanjay Sethi has resigned as managing director and chief executive officer of which hospitality company?
20. Which company and UK-based premium motorcycle maker Triumph have entered into a global alliance that could challenge Royal Enfield in the global mid-size motorcycle space?
21. Which financial services firm is acquiring UK-based Ocean Dial Asset Management?
22. Which 3 Indian companies are among this year’s Forbes’ list of the world’s 100 most innovative companies?
23. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) will launch a new video-on-demand platform. What will it be branded as?
24. Which luxury perfumery brand made in Spain has made its debut in the Indian market with the range of perfumes for both men and women?
25. Which MNC has launched a campaign titled '#LacedUp', featuring Virat Kohli?
26. Which MNC last week announced the world's first creator-based video relay, #EveryCharacterMatters?
27. The board of which company has approved the setting up of a joint venture with French player Novandie SNC for its foray into flavoured yoghurt market?
28. Which company and Skoda Auto have called off talks for a potential long-term partnership for development and production of passenger vehicles in India?
29. Which mattress brand has rolled out the campaign ‘Ready for Tomorrow’ to announce the launch of its latest mattress range Energise?
30. Which MNC has bought a fifth of India's most valuable startup - Flipkart - for $2.5 billion, in a deal that marks the biggest private investment in the country's consumer technology sector?
31. Harley-Davidson India has inaugurated its first concept store in India - Warrior Harley-Davidson. Which city?
32. Which denim and casual wear brand is foraying into the innerwear segment in India through a joint venture with Kolkata-based hosiery firm Dollar Industries?
33. Which messaging platform has acquired Creo, a Bengaluru-based technology startup?
34. Which Mumbai-headquartered group is diversifying into electric car manufacturing and aims to roll out its first such vehicle by 2020?
35. Which company has announced the appointment of Manju Deshbandhu Gupta as chairman?
36. Which mobile brand has roped in actor Sushant Singh Rajput as its new brand endorser?
37. Which brand has topped the list of the world's hottest fashion brands, according to data compiled by global fashion search engine Lyst and The Business of Fashion?
38. Which soap brand soap has announced actress Shraddha Kapoor as its new brand ambassador?
39. Which MNC has created world’s largest grain mosaic art spread across an area of 6,000 square feet at Thyagraj Stadium, New Delhi?
40. Which app has become the second Indian application on Google Store to cross the 100 million download mark?
41. Which handset brand has launched a film to #SaveTheTrianga from child labor and abuse?
42. Which company has launched the campaign #DoorsOfIndia to promote its new product line, Pravesh?
43. Which company and Smile Foundation have come together to support the cause of Girl Child Education by organising the ‘Ride for Freedom’ on 15th August across 14 cities in India?
44. Which ed-tech platform has adopted two villages as part of its 'Freedom to Shine' campaign?
45. Which advertising personality is the new chairperson of the Central Board of Film Certification?
Please mail you answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 698 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 31 - August 05. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which is India’s top brand, according to the Brand Footprint study of Kantar Worldpanel?
2. TGI Fridays is bringing a second brand based on the bar model to India. Name it?
3. Flipkart has launched a new private label, which will be made for India and made in India. Name it?
4. Which two wheeler brand is being promoted with the positioning 'Style Hatke'?
5. SMAAASH, a gaming and entertainment centre, has roped in which celebrity as the face of their new TVC campaign titled 'Go SMAAASH It!'?
6. Which online jewellery store has appointed Alia Bhatt as its first brand ambassador?
7. Iconic American SUV maker Jeep last week launched its first locally-built model in India. Name the brand?
8. Arvind Vohra has stepped down as chief executive officer and managing director of which handset maker?
9. Which media company has acquired a controlling stake in Bengaluru-based marketing agency HiveMinds Innovative Market Solutions for an undisclosed amount?
10. Arvind Panagariya has resigned as vice chairman of which entity?
11. Which health technology startup has acquired Home Health Care, an agency that offers home healthcare services in Bengaluru, for approximately Rs 4 crore in an all-stock deal?
12. Which online entertainment ticketing company has acquired audio and video on-demand platform Nfusion for an undisclosed amount in an all-cash deal?
13. Who has elbowed past Li Ka shing to become Asia's second-richest man, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index?
14. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Sandeep Kataria as the Country Manager for India?
15. Which company has bagged an order worth Rs 3,375 crore to build a metro rail project for the government of Mauritius?
16. Which company has appointed Nalinikanth (Nal) Gollagunta as president of India & South Asia?
17. Which smartphone maker has made a comeback in the Indian market with the introduction of KEYone Limited Edition Black with a price tag of Rs 39,990?
18. Which domain registration and web hosting company has launched the digital video #NoDifference?
19. Which life insurance company has launched the digital campaign #LaterMayBeLate?
20. Which business group is the new title sponsor of Mumbai Marathon?
21. The world's biggest confectionery brand is being launched in India. Name it?
22. Cab-hailing platform Uber Technologies, which is present in 29 cities across India, has crossed which cumulative rides milestone in the country, after almost four years?
23. Which IT firm has bought Brilliant Basics, a London-based product design and customer experience (CX) company?
24. India’s first private sector missile sub-systems manufacturing facility was launched last week. Near which city?
25. Which MNC has set up its first Machine Learning (ML) Hub in India in Bengaluru that will provide hands-on training in these new technology areas?
26. Mumbai-based new age financial services group InCred has roped in which celebrity as rand ambassador?
27. Which actor has picked up majority stake in SkyLimit Integrated Wellness Solutions, a multi-discipline regenerative medicine and anti-ageing facility?
28. Which global private equity fund has purchased a significant stake in India's largest share registry company Karvy Computershare?
29. Which airport has become India's 1st airport to offer express security check?
30. The Narsapura plant in Karnataka of which automobile MNC has become its single biggest manufacturing plant in the world?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 697 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 24 - 29. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which jewellery brand has introduced its exclusive collection ‘Shringar’ and rolled out a campaign on the occasion of Teej?
2. Which ecommerce company has launched a new digital campaign #NoWorldWithoutGirls?
3. Which online travel company will acquire Delhi-based corporate travel service provider Air Travel Bureau (ATB) for an undisclosed amount?
4. Which music production house has forayed into film-making with new studio, Yoodlee Films?
5. Which bank has become the first bank to secure the station branding rights of a metro station in Mumbai?
6. Which financial services firm has launched a digital campaign called #TheOnlyTIP?
7. Which Chennai-based real estate developer has come on board as owners of Premier Futsal team ‘Chennai 5’s’ for the second season of the league?
8. Which Saudi-based group is entering India with its first wind project?
9. Which American footwear major is foraying into apparel and accessories in India?
10. Maruti Suzuki has launched the first NEXA Service workshop. Which city?
11. Which online marketplace for small sellers, artisans and homepreneurs has released a video titled #DiscoverYourself?
12. Which Bengaluru-based microfinance company has named Ajay Kanwal, former head of South Asia at Standard Chartered Bank, as its new chief executive officer?
13. Which hospital has launched its ‘Ummeed’ campaign for cancer patients?
14. Which American fashion brand has bought luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo in a deal worth $1.35 billion (896 million pounds)?
15. Yuvraj Singh has come on board as partner and brand ambassador of which co-working space provider?
16. Which advertising major has acquired Bengaluru and Pune-based digital agency Sokrati Technologies?
17. Which cooking oil brand has launched a campaign with the positioning 'The Australian that helps control blood sugar'?
18. Which Hyderabad-based start-up has launched a journalism app Viral Mojo?
19. Which company has tied-up with Amazon India to launch a virtual 'Chocolate and Sweet Store'?
20. Which MNC last week launched its first “Made for India” chat messaging application called Kaizala?
21. Which New Delhi-based enterprise has acquired the Villa in Bath, UK, for an undisclosed amount?
22. Which global private equity fund has acquired a significant stake in leading innerwear company Dixcy Textiles for an undisclosed sum?
23. Which bank last week launched its first ‘Digital Banking Branch’, at Spencer Towers in MG Road, Bengaluru?
24. Messaging app WhatsApp has crossed which daily users milestone globally?
25. Which Indian city has been ranked at the 40th spot among the top 50 global cities that foster high-potential women entrepreneurs, according to a report by tech giant Dell?
26. How many Indian companies have featured in the Forbes magazine’s latest annual ranking of best companies from across the Asia-Pacific with under $1 billion in revenue?
27. Which city continues to hold pole position in terms of online food delivery orders per day in India, according to a report by RedSeer Management Consulting?
28. Which MNC has agreed to sell its CCM ice hockey brand to private equity firm Birch Hill Equity Partners for $110 million?
29. KFC and which beverage brand have co-created ‘Gamer’s Box 2.0’ – a convenient, no-mess meal box with built in gaming control?
30. Which company has acquired Jasper Infotech-owned FreeCharge for Rs 385 crore, becoming the first Indian lender to take over a digital payments company?
31. Which bathroom products company has refreshed its brand identity, with a new positioning ‘Start with the Expert’?
32. Which skincare brand has launched a campaign for its new face wash, with the tagline ‘Guilty of neglect? Innocent skin 24x7’?
33. Which online platform has launched its new campaign 'Aagey Badho'?
34. Insurance regulator IRDA has directed which company to take over the life insurance business portfolio of Sahara India Life Insurance Company with effect from July 31?
35. Which company has acquired Isoplus, a leading hair styling brand in South Africa, for about Rs 36 crore, strengthening its ethnic hair care portfolio in that country?
36. Which business group, through Guiltfree Industries Ltd, has acquired 70 per cent stake in Gujarat-based snack food maker Apricot Foods?
37. Which company has announced a new rendition in its #MomBeAGirlAgain campaign series?
38. Which business group will acquire 100% of UAE’s Al Falah Exchange for Rs 95 crore?
39. Which company has struck a joint venture with Hong Kong stock exchange-listed firm AG Tech Holdings as it forays into the online gaming distribution and content business?
40. Rolls-Royce has introduced its largest and grandest car ever. What has it been branded as?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 696 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 17 - 22. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Reliance Industries crossed which milestone mark in market value for the first time on July 17?
2. Intel has unveiled its new range of scalable processors. What has it been branded as?
3. Which sports nutrition brand has launched its new digital film 'Tum Kya Samjhoge'?
4. Which newspaper has rolled out its new campaign #FortheLoveOfPrint?
5. Joseph George has resigned as the group chairman, India and regional president - South & Southeast Asia of which advertising group?
6. BMR Advisors' tax team will be merging with which company?
7. Which private equity investor has signed a definitive agreement to invest $200 million for a 49% stake in Radiant Life Care?
8. Who has become the youngest president of Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC) at the age of 27?
9. Reliance Jio has signed up which company as a vendor for its much-touted 4G feature phone, which will debut in August?
10. Which broadcaster has roped in Sachin Tendulkar to promote its rebranded sports channels?
11. Which automobile company has formed a strategic alliance with Chetan Maini-promoted SUN Mobility to develop electric mobility solutions?
12. Which US-based private equity firm has bought the commercial property of Mumbai-based multiplex operator Carnival Group in Chandigarh for Rs 2,200 crore?
13. Which food brand has launched its #FuelForTheRealFit ad campaign?
14. Which brand has launched 'Ghar mein saaf shauchalay zaroori', a first-of-its kind ‘Matrimonial’ campaign focused towards curbing open defecation?
15. Which channel has acquired long term India broadcast rights of ‘The Open’, Golf’s oldest and most prestigious tournament?
16. Arto Nummela has resigned as the CEO of which phone maker?
17. Which MNC has entered into an agreement to sell its food business, including the French's, Frank's RedHot and Cattlemen's brands, to McCormick & Company Inc for $4.2 billion?
18. Which online marketplace has announced the launch of an exclusive label - Home Berry - on its platform in the home décor and furnishing space?
19. Which innerwear, sportswear and leisure-wear brand has launched a new digital campaign, 'Live Open'?
20. Which company has launched the campaign 'India's No. 1 Bank'?
21. Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) is foraying into the professional hair colour segment targeted at salons. Which brand?
22. Which healthcare and wellness startup has acquired Bengaluru-based yoga brand ‘a1000yoga’ for an undisclosed sum?
23. Which media company will launch its market forecasting unit Magna in India next month?
24. Which MNC has acquired BMR Advisory's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and risk teams?
25. Which airline will launch `Joon', a low-cost airline aimed at restoring some routes to profitability and attracting new and younger customers to the carrier?
26. Which cloud-based business software provider has acquired Joe Hukum, a platform that enables businesses to build their own chatbots?
27. Which business group has exited pharmaceutical contract research business by selling Advinus Therapeutics to Eurofins Scientific for an undisclosed amount?
28. Tata Sky has roped in which actress as brand ambassador for its Southern market?
29. Which business group has bought the trade and assets of Amtek Aluminium Castings (Witham) Limited and King Automotive Systems Limited (Amtek UK) from administrators PwC?
30. How many Indian companies feature in the latest edition of the Fortune Global 500 list, which ranks companies by their revenues in 2016?
31. George V Nereaparambil, founder of Dubai-based Geo Group of Companies, has put his nearly 12 per cent stake in which Indian airport on the block?
32. Which MNC has opened a scooter boutique, claimed to be the first-of-its-kind, in Chennai as part of its marketing initiative to increase sales volume?
33. For the first time in the history of government securities (G-Secs) market in India, a gilt maturing on a particular day will have outstanding more than which milestone amount?
34. Which IT MNC has appointed Shanmugh Natarajan as the Managing Director of India operations?
35. Ending with an easy one. Which chocolate brand has launched ‘My Travel Break’ – a campaign that promises to bring immersive travel break experiences to life?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 695 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 10 - 15. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Coca-Cola is launching a new range of aerated drinks in India to take on regional brands. What has it been branded as?
2. Rana Barua, till recently CEO at the WPP-owned Contract advertising, has joined which agency as CEO?
3. Which motorcycle maker is bringing its apparel line to the country in an exclusive licensing deal with Flipkart?
4. Which automobile company is launching ‘HyBuy’, a programme to engage customers and offer freebies?
5. Grasim Industries Limited has agreed to sell its entire holding in its wholly-owned subsidiary Grasim Bhiwani Textiles Limited (GBTL) to which business group?
6. Which footwear brand has signed on Bollywood celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala as its fitness expert in India?
7. Leslie Thng will be the new CEO of which airline in India from October?
8. Which sports celebrity has made an investment in a video streaming platform Flickstree?
9. Which fitness chain from India has announced plans to foray into South-East Asian countries through a tie-up with Snap Fitness Inc.?
10. The domestic passenger air traffic in India has crossed which milestone mark (in a single month) for the first time in the history of Indian aviation during the month of May 2017?
11. Which MNC last week unveiled its new tipper truck the P440 U-Body - for the Indian mining sector?
12. Kolkata-headquartered FMCG company Anmol Industries Limited has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
13. Which smartphone maker from China will be launching its COMIO brand in India by mid-August?
14. Which company has acquired a majority stake in Insider(dot)in, an online ticketing and events platform backed by event management company Only Much Louder (OML)?
15. Which automobile MNC has named Thomas Kuehl president for its Indian operations, effective October 1?
16. Pankaj R Patel has stepped down as the Managing Director of which pharmaceutical company?
17. Sameer Nair has stepped down as the CEO of which media and content company?
18. Baba Ramdev is set to expand his private security business after launching his security firm last week. What has it been branded as?
19. Which tyre brand has launched its new television commercial (TVC) ‘Nehlau’?
20. Which MNC has acquired Bengaluru-based artificial intelligence (AI) firm Halli Labs for an undisclosed sum?
21. Which MNC has launched #TheIntelligentPhones campaign on the fusion of futuristic hardware and user-friendly software, making human lives inflate with comfort and convenience?
22. Which diagnostics chain has launched the campaign 'You are Not Just a Label'?
23. Which brand has rolled out its first television commercial featuring brand ambassador Boman Irani, based on the core idea of the brand, 'Car Becho, Best Price Mein'?
24. V Raja has quit as the India managing director of which MNC?
25. Which automotive components manufacturer has signed binding agreements to acquire 100% of the wiping systems business of Ashok Piramal Group's PMP Auto Components?
26. Which cloud computing company has appointed Sunil Jose as senior area VP and country leader for India?
27. Which Indian company has acquired 25 solar power projects totalling 150 Mw in Japan?
28. Which ecommerce brand has launched the campaign 'Be trendy always'?
29. Which soap brand has launched the campaign #GoSafeOutside?
30. Which Indian company last week announced its entry into the Sri Lankan AC and refrigeration market?
31. Which internet domain registrar and web-hosting company has appointed Nikhil Arora as vice president and managing director, India?
32. Which discount brokerage has launched a campaign around the theme #TheHardestBet?
33. Which hair nourishment brand has launched a new campaign for its fruit hair oils, featuring brand ambassador Shraddha Kapoor?
34. On its 30th anniversary in China, which MNC has partnered with Huawei to release a red-coloured smartphone that has the face of its founder embossed on the back?
35. Which cement brand has launched an ad with the tagline 'Acche Ghar Ki Pehchaan’?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 694 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period July 03 - 08. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company is India’s best company to work for, as per this year’s The Economic Times-Great Place to Work Institute study?
2. Which company has launched `Metronaut', a private label in men's fashion and accessories?
3. Nunzio Mirtillo will be the new India head for which MNC telecom gear maker?
4. Which country last week celebrated the sesquicentennial (150 years) of its tea industry this month with a globally synchronised tasting session on July 6?
5. Which company will manufacture Husqvarna, one of the oldest motorcycle brands in the world, in India?
6. Which company has acquired struggling Mumbai-based local food and restaurant recommendation engine Burrp from Network18 in an all-cash deal?
7. Which edtech company has acquired TutorVista and Edurite from UK-based Pearson?
8. Which business personality and Helion Venture's Sanjeev Aggarwal have launched an investment fund called Fundamentum with a corpus of $100 million to back startups looking for growth capital?
9. Ashish Gumashta is the new India CEO of which Swiss wealth manager?
10. Which NRI billionaire, who has pledged 75% of his family wealth for the larger society, has said a chunk of it will go to nurturing over 7.5 crore underprivileged children below the poverty line?
11. Which company last week became the fourth Indian company to cross a market capitalisation of Rs 4 lakh crore?
12. Spanish fashion brand Zara crossed which milestone sales mark in India in the year ended March?
13. Melwyn Rego has taken over as managing director & chief executive officer of which bank from July 1?
14. Which company has opened its first retail tea salon in Mumbai?
15. Which company has launched the campaign ‘Bridging Distances’ focusing on electricians?
16. MullenLowe Lintas Group will launch a new independent agency in India by merging three of its existing divisions - GolinOpinion, LinTeractive and LinEngage. What will it be called?
17. Which Indian mobile operating system is launching the first OS-integrated Unified Payments Interface (UPI) platform in partnership with YES Bank?
18. Which Indian drug maker has signed a long term agreement with South Korea's Samsung BioLogics for the manufacture of an experimental medicine to treat psoriasis?
19. Which company has become the first to face bankruptcy proceedings under the new bankruptcy law?
20. Amazon’s India investments have crossed which milestone mark?
21. Which brand will be the title sponsor of Ultimate Table Tennis (UTT)?
22. Which water tank and pipes manufacturing company has roped in Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador?
23. Star Sports has launched the campaign ‘See Champions, Be Champions’ for which property?
24. Realty firm Signature Global, which is into the development of affordable homes, has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador?
25. Which MNC’s subsidiary is set to acquire 51% stake in cross channel ad network Httpool?
26. Which MNC last week opened its first digital factory in India, also the third globally after one each in Germany and China?
27. Which engineered bearings and mechanical power transmission products maker has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ABC Bearings through a court-approved amalgamation process?
28. Which two-wheeler brand has launched the campaign 'Effortless Style'?
29. Which life insurance company has launched a campaign featuring Sachin Tendulkar?
30. Which company will launch India's first private free-to-air (FTA) sports channel?
31. Rajkiran Rai last week assumed charge as MD & CEO of which bank?
32. Which Nasdaq-listed global provider of executive searches, leadership consulting, and culture shaping services has appointed Krishnan Rajagopalan as president and CEO?
33. Which brand has launched a campaign for its latest collection ‘Jewels of Royalty’?
34. Which American fashion brand has announced the launch of an exquisite jewellery line in India in association with Amazon Fashion?
35. Which fertilizer brand has launched a commercial with the positioning ‘Bade sapne dekho’?
36. Which NYSE-listed firm is acquiring the services division of Canada-based data management and analytics firm InfoTrellis for $55 million (Rs 357 crore)?
37. Oracle has chosen which city to open its first digital hub in Asia Pacific?
38. Who has become the first Indian designer to open flagship store in New York?
39. Which realty project, in association with Mini Homes, has signed former Miss World Diana Hayden as the brand ambassador and face of their high end luxury brand?
40. Which city has emerged as the top destination in India for foodies, according to Booking(dot)com’s survey on top food destinations in the country?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 693 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period June 26 - July 01. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which business group is buying out the management team and technology infrastructure of Gurgaon-based GrocerMax to enter the online grocery business?
2. Which company last week announced the appointment of Sunil Kakar as MD and CEO with effect from July 16 for three years?
3. Which investment firm has ramped up its stake and picked up a majority position in Noida-based online insurance policy aggregator EasyPolicy?
4. Mr Desh Bandhu Gupta, 79, died last week. He was the founder of which company?
5. Which company has won the title sponsorship of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for the next five years with a record-breaking bid of Rs 2,199 crore?
6. Which MNC is downing shutters of its biggest analytics, technical and innovation centre in the country, based in Pune?
7. Facebook has touched which monthly active users milestone?
8. Which MNC has launched its latest initiative #FanTheFire to focus attention on athletes who pursue lesser followed sports?
9. Which Chinese automobile company has announced the formation of MG Motors India, a 100% subsidiary, for commencing its Indian operations?
10. Which Indian automobile company has signed a pact with Abans Auto, a leading distributor in Sri Lanka, to sell in that country?
11. Rajesh Laddha will be the new CEO of which financial services company?
12. Which transportation technology solutions provider will undertake a $1.6-billion rapid transport project at the UAE's Ajman city?
13. The fourth-generation Honda City has crossed which sales milestone in the country in just 30 months after the launch?
14. Sony has said it will start making which product again, three decades after abandoning production?
15. Times Bridge, a division of the Times Group, last week formally launched which well-being and productivity platform in India?
16. Which company has launched a new television campaign, #MagicOfLight?
17. Which MNC has roped in chef Kunal Kapur to promote its built-in appliances?
18. Which company last week announced that it has decided to open up what it claims will be India´s first branded chocolate chain?
19. Which MNC will acquire Israel-based cloud management company Cloudyn?
20. Amazon is bringing its exclusive sale event, Prime Day, to India this year. Which date?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 692 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period June 19 - 24. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Lockheed Martin has tied up with which Indian business group to produce and export new generation F-16 fighter aircraft, subject to it winning an order from Indian Air Force?
2. Which company has announced the launch of Divastri, its first private label in the fashion category?
3. Which building has become the first in the country to get trademarked?
4. UAE Princess Sheikha Arwa Al Qassimi has invested in which Indian startup, following the announcement of its intention to hire women from financially weak backgrounds?
5. Which detergent brand has launched a new campaign for Eid, carrying forward the brand philosophy of ‘#saaremaeldhodaalo’?
6. Which MNC has appointed Steffen Knapp as Director of India Cars Unit?
7. Which company has been named owner of the Johannesburg franchisee of Cricket South Africa's upcoming twenty-twenty over-format league T20 Global league?
8. Which payments solution company has acquired FortunePay, a Bengaluru-based startup that offers payment switching infrastructure to banks?
9. Sandeep Dadlani, who resigned as president of Infosys recently, has joined which MNC as its chief digital officer?
10. Government has roped in which celebrity to promote GST?
11. Which cable broadband company has launched a campaign with the positioning ‘Speed so high everything will fly’?
12. Which fashion brand has launched the film #MissIndiaWaliFeeling?
13. Sangeeta Pendurkar has quit as the managing director for India and South Asia of which MNC?
14. Which company has entered a strategic partnership with Serbia's state-run defence major Yugoimport to manufacture ammunition in India?
15. Which Kerala-based group, a global leader in value-added spices, is venturing into the personal care segment with a slew of innovative products which will hit the market next month?
16. Which company has acquired the construction equipment manufacturing facility of the joint venture between Ashok Leyland and John Deere for an undisclosed consideration?
17. Government headhunter, Public Enterprise Selection Board (PESB), has selected Shashi Shanker to head which company from October 1?
18. Honda has launched a new 110cc scooter. What has it been branded as?
19. World’s biggest fish market will be moved to a new location. Which city is it located in?
20. Travis Kalanick last week stepped down as the CEO of which company?
21. Which home shopping company has launched the campaign 'Sapno ki Udaan' to help underprivileged kids?
22. The initial public offering (IPO) of which entity has got bids 170 times the number of shares on sale, making it the most subscribed IPO in the history of India's primary market?
23. Which Aurangabad-based auto electric components maker has agreed to acquire the entire stake in TFC Cables Assemblies, Scotland, for an undisclosed amount?
24. Which company will acquire Ahmedabad-based electric pump maker La-Gajjar Machineries for an undisclosed amount?
25. Which MNC has agreed to acquire fast-growing US tequila brand Casamigos for $1 billion?
26. US sports shoe brand Saucony is partnering which company for its India entry to cash in on growing demand for global footwear and lifestyle brands?
27. Which company and French multinational Thales have announced their intent to form a joint venture in India to execute the offset obligations arising from the $8.8-billion Rafale deal?
28. Which startup has launched home delivery of diesel in Bengaluru?
29. Which company has acquired blue collar jobs marketplace Babajob in a largely share swap deal?
30. Which company last week said one of its subsidiaries will sell shares in LCC Pakistan to Talkpool AG, Switzerland, for USD 5.2 million (Rs 33.54 crore)?
31. Which US headquartered company, which has delivery centres in Hyderabad and Chennai, has acquired US-based IT consulting services and outsourcing player Ciber Inc for $93 million?
32. Which OTT service has launched its new campaign “Bachche ab no more atko’ing” for its Kids Content segment?
33. Which ecommerce company has launched a 3 minute video, featuring a customer, Novi from Mizoram, for the first time?
34. Sanjiv Khanna will be rejoining which company as CEO?
35. Which state has bagged the top spot as the country's most popular tourist destination among foreign and domestic tourists in 2016?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 691 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period June 12 - 17. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which cricketer has renewed his bat sponsorship deal with MRF for eight years for more than Rs 100 crore?
2. Which company has bagged the Jamshedpur franchise of Indian Super League (ISL) and will be part of ISL from the next season?
3. Which MNC is tying up with Bengaluru-based smart-wearables startup Speculur to commercialise its recently launched bat-sensor technology?
4. John Flannery will be the new CEO of which MNC from August 1?
5. Which television channel has roped in actor Varun Dhawan as happiness ambassador?
6. Alternative accommodations company Airbnb has signed its first revenue-sharing agreement with a state government in India. Which state?
7. Which IT services firm will purchase Health Care Service Corporation's (HCSC) subsidiary TMG Health for an undisclosed amount?
8. Amazon India’s seller base has touched which milestone mark?
9. Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd (HCCB), the bottling arm of Coca-Cola India Pvt Ltd, has relocated its corporate headquarters from Gurgaon to which city?
10. Nokia has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador in India?
11. American DJs and production duo The Chainsmokers, comprising Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall, have been announced as the global brand ambassadors of the menswear line of which brand?
12. Which water purifier brand has launched a new campaign ‘Farak Dikhta Hai’?
13. Which automobile MNC last week launched its new small commercial vehicle (SCV) Porter 700, priced at Rs 3.18 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra)?
14. Which company is launching liquid dishwash brand Giffy?
15. Which company has signed an agreement with US-based Pinnacle Engines Inc to launch BS VI-compliant engine for three-wheelers in India?
16. Which company has inked a deal with Italian fashion house Valentino to launch its products in India?
17. Which automobile MNC has announced the appointment of Diego Graffi as the Chief Executive Officer of its Indian subsidiary?
18. Which private equity giant will buy a 43% stake in Tata Technologies (Tata Tech) for $360 million?
19. Which MNC last week launched the world's largest diamond exploration vessel off the coast of Namibia as it looks to maintain high production levels until 2035?
20. Which MNC will acquire Whole Foods Market Inc for $13.7 billion?
21. Which automobile MNC last week unveiled a nail polish that can also be used to fix small paint flaws on cars?
22. Which MNC is partnering with the Indian industrial real estate specialist Firstspace Realty to set up logistics and industrial facilities across major warehousing and manufacturing hubs in India?
23. Which jewellery brand has launched a new collection Darsh that focuses on jewellery for men?
24. Connaught Place in the national capital is the ninth-most expensive office market in the world, according to property consultancy CBRE. Which is the most expensive?
25. Pallavi Kathuria has been appointed managing director of which global search firm's India operations?
26. Dhawal Gusain will be the new CEO of which digital content creation start-up?
27. Which company has acquired vehicle inspection firm CheckGaddi(dot)com in all-cash deal?
28. Sun TV Networks has launched a new digital content platform enabling customers to watch content in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada. What has it been branded as?
29. Which government entity has received the in-principle approval for establishing an Information Utility (IU) in India - the first under the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC)?
30. Which country has been ranked the top exporter of information and communication technology services in a new UN report?
31. Which metro rail has entered the Limca Book of Records with the award of contracts for advertising and other contracts during the construction phase itself?
32. Which Dubai group has appointed Maryam Bahlooq as the first female Emirati CEO of its subsidiary?
33. Which company will launch a new luxury mall Chanakya in the national capital in September?
34. Which footwear retailer has launched the #WonderWoman campaign on the occasion of Father’s Day?
35. Popular app EazyDiner has roped in which celebrity as brand ambassador and investor?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 690 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Presenting the current affairs quiz for the period June 05 - 10. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company will soon become the first private sector general insurance company to list on stock exchanges?
2. The world's fastest elevator is set to be installed in a skyscraper complex building in China. Which MNC is the manufacturer?
3. Which beverage brand has launched its new campaign 'Phir ho ja shuru'?
4. Cable TV distributor DEN Networks and which company are selling their entire stake in their joint venture, TV merchandise channel Macro Commerce, to a Noida-based Pimex Broadcast?
5. Which leading business group will list its financial services unit on the bourses in August?
6. Which MNC has invested over Rs 120 crore to acquire a substantial majority stake in Chennai-based Orbgen Technologies Private Limited that runs the online-ticketing website TicketNew?
7. Which company has entered the frozen foods business and has started selling frozen prawns under the Masterchef brand?
8. Which bank has become the first to introduce biodegradable cards in the country?
9. Which brand last week launched a new category of products under the e-cycles brand and unveiled two variants, BH27 and BH12?
10. Which company last week launched its qualified institutional placement (QIP) offer to raise up to Rs 15,000 crore (about $2.3 billion)?
11. Which handset maker has roped in Bahubali actor Prabhas as its brand ambassador?
12. Enterprise software maker Freshdesk has created a new umbrella brand that brings together the company's growing suite of business software. What is it called?
13. Which leading Indian-American hotelier has partnered with a company of President Donald Trump's sons to launch a new midscale hotel chain under the name “American IDEA” in the US?
14. Which Mumbai-based online recruitment marketplace has acquired mHire, a Noida-based recruitment platform focussed on skilled and semi-skilled, blue and grey collar (entry-level) jobs?
15. Apple last week entered the growing field of voice-controlled speakers for the home, taking on early leaders Amazon and Google. What is the speaker called?
16. Which brand has rolled out a campaign for its newly launched Fuelsmarrt tyres?
17. Which company has partnered with mobile payment provider AdPay to launch what it claims is India’s first virtual telecom firm Aerovoyce?
18. Which consumer electronics company has roped in Hrithik Roshan as its brand ambassador?
19. Richfeel, a trichology centre, hair and scalp clinic has appointed which television actor as a brand ambassador?
20. Which tea brand has roped in Kareena Kapoor Khan as brand ambassador?
21. Which company has been selected to develop, operate and manage the new Kastelli international airport project in Heraklion, Greece, in partnership with local infrastructure major Terna SA?
22. Yellow Tie Hospitality, a food and beverage franchise management company, is investing $3 million in bringing which UAE-based street food brand to India?
23. The world's first hybrid "aeroboat" capable of travelling on land, water, snow and sand that has been built a joint venture between a Russian entity and which Indian firm?
24. Which commercial vehicle brand is launching an international campaign ‘Drive their own life’ for the Philippines and Vietnam markets?
25. Finland-based elevator and escalator major Kone Corporation will set up its second manufacturing plant in India in which state?
26. Which deodorant brand has launched the #WheresYourFace campaign for its personalised limited range of deodorant packs where one can have his picture on it?
27. Which MNC has taken Australian tennis player Thanasi Kokkinakis to court for using its trademarked product name as a moniker in advertisements for tennis clothing?
28. Which brand has appointed actress Disha Patani as its sportstyle and fitness expert for India?
29. Media agency Dentsu Media has been relaunched as an integrated agency. What is it called now?
30. Which company in India has decided to do away with the system of designations for its 10,000-plus employees?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 689 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.