1. Airbnb has entered into a strategic partnership with which business group in a move aimed at expanding its operations in India and building a more localised network?
2. Which business personality has launched a new smartphone app called Itihaasa that aims to extensively narrate the history of India's IT revolution over the past six decades?
3. Which premium products and services discovery and purchase platform has raised an undisclosed amount in an angel round from Rajan Anandan, vice-president of Google for Southeast Asia and India?
4. NIIT last week launched a new retail training brand to help information technology service companies hire people with skills in digital technologies. Name the brand?
5. How many models from Maruti Suzuki feature in the top-10 list of best selling cars for the just concluded fiscal?
6. Which housing finance company has launched a television commercial to popularize its new tool trueworth(dot)co(dot)in?
7. Which brand has launched a television commercial to promote its DeoStick, a cream-based deodorant that can simply be smeared onto the skin?
8. Ratan Tata has invested in which online retailer that sells eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses and eyewear accessories?
9. Patanjali Ayurved will launch a brand to take on the likes of big cosmetics brands such as L'Oreal and Maybelline. Name the brand?
10. Which film has become the top grosser among Hollywood movies released in India?
11. Stuart Gulliver will step down as the CEO of which MNC bank in 2 years?
12. Which ecommerce company has partnered IIT Delhi and Phoenix Medical Solutions to sell 'SmartCane' online, priced at Rs 3,500?
13. Which online fashion retailer has announced a new partnership with international fashion retailer Mexx?
14. English news channel CNN-IBN has been rebranded. What is the new name?
15. Which well known wellness guru has joined hands with former Nortel and Motorola executive Poonacha Machaiah to launch Jiyo, a health and wellness startup?
16. Nestle India last week relaunched which two variants of Maggi noodles?
17. Which company has become the first life insurer in the country to initiate IPO process?
18. Tata Consultancy Services has abandoned which performance appraisal system?
19. Which company has acquired five companies - Gale Solarfarms, Tornado Solarfarms, Abha Solarfarms, Aalok Solarfarms and Shreyas Solarfarms - for an undisclosed amount?
20. Mondelez India last week launched its second brand in the biscuits category. Which brand?
21. Which automobile MNC has appointed Frank Schloeder as acting president of its India operations?
22. Which food and grocery hyperlocal has decided to sell fruit, vegetables and staples under a private label – Freshbury?
23. Which brand is lauding women entrepreneurs in the television commercial for its jewellery collection Niloufer?
24. The government has issued a notification on renaming Department of Disinvestment. What is the new name?
25. Which company has acquired British lubricant firm Price Thomas Holdings Ltd (PTHL) for £9.59 million?
26. Which company has announced its foray into the dry fruit segment with the launch of a new brand 'KARMIQ- Food that celebrates your youth'?
27. Which MNC last week showcased its “supercar” LeSEE - touted as the world’s first driverless concept supercar?
28. Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Javed Jaffery feature in the television commercial for which FMCG brand?
29. Which smartphone brand has launched its ad featuring MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Ravichandran Ashwin and Kangana Ranaut?
30. Former Discovery Networks Asia Pacific executive VP Rahul Johri will be the CEO of which entity?
31. The founders of which Indian startup have been named in TIME magazine’s 2016 list of the 100 most influential people in the world?
32. Jaspal Bindra, former executive director and head of Standard Chartered's Asian operations, will be the executive chairman of which financial services company?
33. Which company has made a strategic investment in Advanced Structures India (ASI), a car testing and benchmarking company?
34. Which Indian company has been recognised as one of the UK's leading employers for women in a list published by The Times?
35. Twitter has introduced in India, a feature through which a brand can share its story via video and real-time public conversations on Twitter, for a 24 hour period. What is it called?
36. Which MNC has remained as the most attractive employer in the country, according to the 6th edition of Randstad Award 2016?
37. Victorinox, the makers of the Swiss army knife ensure, has appointed which celebrity chef as brand ambassador?
38. Ecommerce players Flipkart & Myntra have signed an exclusive deal with which Japanese sportswear brand to sell its merchandise in India?
39. Which MNC last week launched the world's fastest SUV in India?
40. Which is the most influential brand in India, according to the study by global research firm Ipsos?