1. Ernst & Young has named which business personality as its ‘world entrepreneur of the year’ for 2014?
2. Which automobile company is reportedly working on a new small car, codenamed Kite, to take on competition?
3. Chad Hurley and Steve Chen have reportedly parted their ways after 15 years of working together. They are the co-founders of which well known brand?
4. Which company has put the olive oil brands Marco Polo and OliRyze on block?
5. Videocon d2h has roped in which celebrity as the face of its new brand campaign on Indian values?
6. Which U.S-based e-tailer, popularly known for its cheap prices and its wide selection of electronic goods, plans on finally entering the Indian market?
7. With addition of over 10,000 jobs last fiscal, which bank has emerged as the biggest employer in the private banking space?
8. The television commercial of which ecommerce site features Billy, the father cat and Sunny, the son cat, with the theme 'Shopping Makes Me Happy.'?
9. Which company will acquire a controlling stake in Universal Power Systems, a mobile services company that does business under the name Techzone?
10. Emami is making a foray into India's male deodorant segment. Name the brand?
11. Which Fiat Group company has divested a 50% stake in its fully-owned Indian subsidiary in favour of Samvardhana Motherson International and has spun it into an equal joint venture?
12. The promoter family of which business group has forayed into higher education with a 50-acre, fully residential and co-education university located at Sidhrawali in Gurgaon district?
13. Which senior business executive has been appointed Chairman of the Board of Governors at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-M), for a term of three years?
14. Which Singapore-based company is set to launch a first-of-its-kind Rs 300-crore offshore fund, which will invest in Hollywood and South Indian films?
15. Which television channel has come out with a brand building film, six and a half minutes long ‘Sapnon ki udaan’, being touted at the world’s shortest film and the longest brand campaign?
16. Which music channel has donned a new look and tagline 'Forever Young'?
17. Which Chinese handset maker has hired Jabong co-founder Manu Kumar Jain to head its India operations?
18. Which MNC has entered into an agreement to buy satellite maker Skybox for USD 500 million in cash?
19. The Tamil Nadu government is launching which new commodity under the ‘Amma’ brand?
20. Which brand has overtaken Maruti Suzuki’s Alto as India's largest selling car for the month of May?
21. The Luxmi Group has acquired almost 90% stake in which iconic tea estate?
22. Which MNC has launched a new global go-to-market brand, Together Information for its Printing Solutions Business within the Global Solutions Business Group?
23. Which brand has launched a new campaign ‘Enjoy the Ride’ for its PC Tablets?
24. The board of directors of which company appointed Harish Badami as CEO & MD designate with effect from August 1?
25. Hair care brand Garnier Fructis has, for the first time, roped in a brand ambassador in India. Which celebrity?
26. Japan’s Meiji Seika has agreed to buy which Bangalore-based generic drug maker for $290 million?
27. Mozilla has partnered with which two companies to bring the first Firefox OS devices to India in the next few months?
28. Prakash Sangam has been appointed the new chief executive of which online firm?
29. Which MNC has said it will buy two mobile advertising companies, Adconion and Kontera Technologies, for a total of $385 million to further boost its digital business?
30. Which company has named former SAP AG executive board member Vishal Sikka as Chief Executive Officer, the first time the company has not chosen one of its founders for the role?
31. A new index termed RTB500 intends to track real time price movements of what?
32. Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has unveiled its first direct-to-consumer online shop in the United States. What has it been branded as?
33. Who has topped the latest Forbes' list of world's 100 highest paid athletes?
34. Which automobile MNC has launched its campaign "Hello Life" in India?
35. Madhuri Dixit says ‘Game On’ in the television commercial (currently on air) for which brand, with the concept ‘Health ko mazedaar banaao’?
36. With 23.6 million views on YouTube, which brand’s ad has become India's most viral ad ever, according to Adweek?
37. Which luggage brand is showing young adults how to ‘Live Fashionable’ through its latest campaign?
38. Global private equity firm Bain Capital Partners is suing EY in a US court for advising it to invest in which Indian company?
39. Which company has signed a long-term franchise agreement to launch US label BCBG Max Azria in India?
40. IndiGo last week became the first airline in the country to introduce which service?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 533 as the subject.