1. In a historic merger that will create the world's biggest drug maker, which MNC has agreed to buy Botox-maker Allergan in a $160 billion deal?
2. The Lalit Suri Hospitality Group, an enterprise of Bharat Hotels, is looking to make operational its first overseas property by September next year. Which city?
3. Which automobile MNC plans to introduce a new brand called Fly in a few months to target the sub-125cc segment presently dominated by Honda Activa?
4. Which MNC is celebrating the incredible spirit of 104-yr-old marathon runner Fauja Singh in an inspiring video #100andRunning?
5. Which Hindi general entertainment channel has unveiled a refreshed brand identity with the new tagline ‘Har Pal Manoranjan’?
6. Which network gear maker will buy UK-based Acano Ltd for $700 million in cash and equity awards?
7. Which global marketing research firm has launched India's first digital advertisement measurement system?
8. Which payment gateway services platform last week announced the acquisition of all the businesses of Delhi-headquartered BankSmarts Solutions for an undisclosed amount?
9. Which drug firm last week said its subsidiary Alivira Animal Health will acquire Turkey's Topkim for 20.7 million Turkisk Lira (over Rs 48 crore)?
10. Titan has joined hands with which MNC to offer a range of smart watches to be launched soon?
11. Which company has acquired a speciality distributor MedybizPharma for an undisclosed amount?
12. Which company has launched an anti-diabetic product `Dynaglipt' targeting the middle class and rural diabetic patients?
13. Which company has inked a pact with Malaysia-based Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare (Ramsay) to offer diabetes care to people in that country?
14. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has recently given its final approval allowing food processing companies to use which ‘no calorie’ natural sweetener?
15. Which UAE-based luxury chocolate brand last week introduced a first-of-its-kind camel milk chocolate in India?
16. Which company will buy Videocon Telecom's spectrum in the Uttar Pradesh (West) and Gujarat circles for Rs 3,310 crore (about $500 million) in the country's first such trading deal?
17. Which contract manufacturer has formed a joint venture with Optiemus Infracom to make smartphones, tablets and smart devices in India?
18. US-based digital marketing company Cox Automotive has acquired a minority stake in which used-car retailer in India?
19. Which Bengaluru-based company has acquired 70-room Express Sarovar Portico business hotel in Surajkund from Express Infocom?
20. Tata Motors has unveiled the name of its upcoming small hatchback, code-named Kite till now. Name the brand?
21. The consumer products arm of which media company is all set to launch cafes, in association with Funbars Hospitalty?
22. Brand Equity last week published the Most Trusted Brands 2015 ranking. Which brand has topped the list?
23. Mercedes Benz India last week drove in its fastest car globally, priced at Rs 2.4 crore (ex-showroom Delhi). Name the brand?
24. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in which Singapore-based big data company?
25. Which MNC will buy an additional 23% stake in Reliance Life Insurance from Anil Ambani group-run Reliance Capital for Rs 2,265 crore ($342 million)?
26. Which bank has launched a musical logo that will be used across its automated teller machines (ATMs), phone banking, mobile banking application and its website?
27. Which mobile handset maker has released a new ad film called #AndGeneration?
28. Ahead of World AIDS Day on December 1, which brand has launched a global campaign to help create the world's first official safe sex emoji?
29. Which mutual fund has launched a new television commercial ‘Love Note’?
30. Who has emerged as the highest paid director among the top listed private companies, taking home a pay packet of nearly Rs 44 crore last fiscal, according to proxy advisory firm InGovern?
31. Which hyperlocal marketplace has rolled out its first ever television commercial with the tagline ‘local store ko aap tak laaye!’?
32. Which retail chain has raced ahead in the consumer electronics and cellphone retailing business to become the country's largest seller of durable and technology products by revenue?
33. In a record-setting transaction, which realty developer has sold a super luxury duplex apartment in South Mumbai's tony Altamount Road locality at Rs 1.60 lakh per sq ft?
34. Which jewellery retailer from India has tied up with California-based Martian Watches for smart jewellery?
35. Which Pune-based real-estate developer has tied up with the Taj Hotels and Resorts to enter the hospitality segment?
36. Which direct insurance company has developed a digital ad campaign called 'Don't be a Boo Boo', aimed to create awareness about road safety?
37. German mechanical and plant engineering firm Dürr has acquired which Chennai-based Indian supplier?
38. Shilpa Shetty-backed company has entered the consumer electronics market with the launch of mobile phones. What has the range been branded as?
39. Which peer-to-peer international calling app has launched local calling at 19 paise a minute?
40. This is a laudable move. Which business group has launched Nyaya Bharti, a programme to legally and financially support underprivileged undertrials?
41. Revenue from online ticketing on Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) crossed which milestone mark in the year to March?
42. Which company has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% stake in Religare Health Trust Trustee Manager, a Singapore incorporated company?
43. Which lingerie and nightwear brand recently launched its first-ever print campaign titled #underfashion?
44. A two-wheeler taxi service will launch in Gurgaon on December 1, providing commuters another transportation option to cover short distances in the city. What has it been branded as?
45. Which brand has been ranked as India's most creative brand, according to a TRA Research study?