1. Which company has become the first financial company to be admitted into Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) proceedings?
2. Which brand has announced its entry into flavoured condom market and has launched a campaign, ‘#GoPlaces’?
3. Which wellness brand has announced the launch of Quista kidz, a super tasty, nutritional supplement formulated for children aged between three and 10 years?
4. Chinese technology giant Tencent has entered the India insurance market by acquiring a 10% stake in which online insurance aggregator?
5. Flipkart has entered into a strategic relationship with which smartphone brand that grants it the use of the iconic brand for smart TVs in India - a global first for the brand in the TV category?
6. Which Indian drug maker has sold its entire stake in its Japanese subsidiary Kyowa for $300 million to private equity firm Unison?
7. JK Cement has announced a brand refresh for its brand JK Wall Putty. What is the new brand?
8. Which life insurance brand has launched a new campaign titled ’#NoTermPlanLikeThis’ complete with a television commercial (TVC) starring its brand ambassador Vicky Kaushal?
9. Which MNC has announced the launch of a new campaign ‘#ImKiddinit’ from November 12 - November 24, on the occasion of Children's day?
10. Human performance company Under Armour has launched a digital film titled ‘Story of Will’, showcasing which sports team?
11. Which online marketplace will empower brands in India to directly remove a seller’s listings from its platform through a new programme called Project Zero?
12. Which company will sell its entire stake in Bangladesh-based Emirates Cement Bangladesh (ECBL) and Emirates Power Company (EPCL) to Germany’s HeidelbergCement?
13. Which company will sell its education business Schoolnet India to Career Point Publications?
14. Which bank has partnered with Masala Coffee, a Kochi-based music band, to launch a campaign ‘I Live the Metro Life’ that celebrates the essence of the deeply cultural yet modern Kochi life?
15. Which steel pipes manufacturer has launched the ‘Desh ki Andekhi Taqat’ corporate brand campaign with Amitabh Bachchan as its brand ambassador?
16. Which Bengaluru-based electric vehicle startup last week unveiled its first electric motorcycle, F77, which will hit the roads in the third quarter of 2020?
17. Which electric vehicles startup has recently appointed automobile industry veteran and former president of Hyundai India, BVR Subbu, to its board?
18. Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd, (The Times Group) has marked its entry into beauty services with the launch of first salon in Mumbai. What has it been branded as?
19. New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)’s parent company, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), last week opened its India headquarters. Which city?
20. New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art has appointed which Indian as honorary trustee?
21. Which FMCG major will pick up a 33.42% stake in Bengaluru-based start-up Delectable Technologies Pvt Ltd, a vending machine maker?
22. Which business school in India has launched a new executive education programme in ‘Digital Disruptions and Emerging Technologies in Financial Services’ along with the Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University, in New York City (NYC)?
23. Which MNC has unveiled its super-light, built-for-business convertible laptop, the Elite Dragonfly, in India?
24. Which financial platform has introduced a modern stock simulator, Moneybhai?
25. Extending the festive cheer, which automobile company announced the launch of its new 'India ki Doosri Diwali' campaign, to celebrate the success of its SCV range?
26. Loyalty rewards programme Jet Privilege has been rebranded. What is the new name?
27. Ford Motor will use which iconic brand and insignia on an electric crossover utility vehicle coming next year?
28. Which company’s subsidiary Topcoder last week said it has launched Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS)?
29. Which company has sold its Dubai wealth management business to Anshu Jain-backed InCred Capital as it prunes non-core business activities to focus on lending activities?
30. Which innerwear brand last week released advertisements celebrating 25 years in India?
31. Which Naspers-backed consumer lending platform has acquired a non-banking finance company and sought RBI’s permission to begin lending on its own?
32. Which business personality has invested an additional Rs 888.5 crore into his latest venture, BAC Acquisitions, recently renamed Navi Technologies, according to filings with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs?
33. Which pharma company last week announced its entry into the nutrition segment with the launch of its diabetes nutrition drink ‘Celevida’ in India?
34. Which imaging technologies company has launched a brand campaign for its globally proclaimed ‘Never Stop’ in India?
35. Which brand has unveiled the #ShutThePhoneUp 3.0 campaign, asking people not to be silent victims of sex crimes?
36. GSK Consumer Healthcare has expanded the brand Horlicks, a leading health food drink (HFD), into the adult segment with the launch of which new variant?
37. Which QSR chain has launched its first ad campaign with popular YouTuber Bhuvan Bam?
38. Which fashion brand has launched the ‘#ProudToBeMore’ campaign, celebrating the lives and works of those championing the LGBTQIA+ cause?
39. Which fragrance brand has announced the launch of its new range of fragrances through a new campaign that features its new brand ambassadors – actors Kartik Aaryan and Tara Sutaria?
40. Which MNC is teaming up with two banks, Citigroup and the Stanford Federal Credit Union, to begin offering a “smart checking” account next year?
41. Which real estate and infrastructure development company has launched a social media campaign ‘#ShowerKiSachchai’?
42. Which brand from Hamdard has launched a campaign with the message ‘Taste karoge hate, face banega great’?
43. Which athletic brand has said that it will no longer sell its sneakers and apparel on Amazon?
44. Which social media platform has teamed up with Gucci to roll out a new Portal Lens that transport you to a 3D world where you can interact with objects?
45. Which broadcaster has launched Children’s Day campaign – #Khulke Bolo – encouraging kids to be themselves and speak openly without any fear and filter?
46. Future Group has partnered which US agri-multinational to launch its products in India by year-end?
47. Which broadcaster has acquired the exclusive media rights for the world’s first professional franchise-based motorsport league, X1 Racing League along with the media rights for X1 Racing eSports?
48. Which knowledge-sharing website has named Gurmit Singh as its India general manager?
49. The Supreme Court last week paved the way for which MNC to take over Essar Steel by upholding the primacy of financial creditors in the distribution of funds received under the corporate insolvency scheme?
50. Starbucks last week opened its world’s biggest store ever. Which city?
51. Which company has completed the acquisition of the Coimbatore-based electric scooter company Ampere Vehicles by acquiring the entire shareholding of Hemalatha Annamalai, founder of Ampere, through secondary purchase?
52. Former BMW purchasing chief and engineer Markus Duesmann will be the new chief of which automobile MNC from April?
53. Which Australian performance nutrition brand has forayed into the Indian market through its exclusive Indian partner Smart Brands?
54. Which tourism board has become the first US destination to open a tourism office in India?
55. Which Chinese smartphone manufacturer has patented a foldable phone concept that folds vertically just like recently launched Motorola Razr foldable smartphone?
56. Which watch brand has forayed into the smart wearables category with a range of hybrid smartwatches – Stride?
57. Advertising personality Ram Ray, 77, passed away in Kolkata last week. He was the founder and chairman of which agency?
58. International movie theatre circuit, Cinépolis has announced the relaunch of which iconic theatre brand in Delhi?
59. Which luxury automobile brand has launched its premium beverages in India?
60. Ending this edition on a sombre note, more so since I was once part of this company. Which company has posted a quarterly loss of Rs 50,921.9 crore, the worst in India’s corporate history?
Please mail your answers before 12 pm next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 816 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.