1. Dairy major Amul will launch a premium ice cream brand next month in a bid to take on rival Hindustan Unilever’s Magnum. Name the brand?
2. Which company has entered into an agreement with Japanese firm Yanmar Co Ltd and Mitsui & Co (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd, to establish a joint venture for manufacturing and marketing of Yanmar branded rice transplanters and harvesters?
3. More than 12 Indian business personalities are backing the launch of India’s first liberal arts university. What is it called?
4. Which fast food chain has gone regional and is offering pizzas with southern flavours in Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu?
5. Which city has been ranked number one globally for best deals in five-star hotels in 2013, according to a report by Hotels.com?
6. Which brand is reprimanding men for using their "Biwi ka shampoo" in its latest campaign (TVCs currently on air)?
7. Which 76-year-old stock exchange in India will cease to exist from May 30 after it failed to adhere to several new regulatory requirements?
8. Which MNC last week launched its first 125cc automatic scooter in the country?
9. Lintas Group’s agency Pickle Advertising has been renamed. What is the new name?
10. Who has been named the new chief executive and president of Nokia from May 1?
11. Which MNC has been promoting sustainability of food with its month-long ‘Care4Food’ campaign?
12. Which MNC has launched it’s first-ever campaign – ‘There is more to a picture’ – for its range of Alpha cameras?
13. Which company will soon launch its new campaign with the tagline “With all our heart”?
14. Kamal Bali has been appointed the India MD of which automobile MNC?
15. Which country has displaced Japan to become the world’s third-biggest economy in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), according to a World Bank report released last week?
16. Four-and-a-half years after first stepping into the hygiene space with a range of hand sanitisers, Godrej Consumer (GCPL) will relaunch which brand next month?
17. Which are the world's most expensive economies, according to a new ranking by the World Bank?
18. Which MNC has launched its first ad, with the tagline ‘Not Like Everybody Else’, for its newly acquired brand?
19. Which company is set to take on rival McDonald's head-on in the kids meals space by launching ‘Juniors Joybox’ in India, a product modelled on the latter’s global property Happy Meals?
20. Which airline will become the first from India to join Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance, in July?
21. Which Indian business personality has figured on the list of Asia's top ten wealthiest self-made billionaires, compiled by intelligence and prospecting firm Wealth-X?
22. Anand Kripalu has been appointed as the CEO of which company with effect from May 1?
23. Google has unveiled a new service that guarantees audiences for advertisers on You-Tube. What has it been branded as?
24. French packaging services firm Diadeis has acquired which pre-media packaging firm for an undisclosed amount?
25. Mark Fields will be the new chief executive officer of which MNC, effective on July 1?
26. Which company has acquired Mumbai-based Forefront Capital Management, a high networth focused asset management company in the alternative as well as the traditional investment space?
27. Which MNC has announced that Greg Creed will become its CEO from Jan 1, 2015?
28. Which MNC has unveiled its new logo in the country through its ‘Live with Fire’ campaign?
29. Ashish Guha has resigned as the chief executive officer and managing director of which cement company?
30. MoFirst Solutions Ltd is launching a made-for-India device that allows users to translate text written in English to Indian languages and vice-versa. What has it been branded as?
31. Which company has decided to shut its manufacturing plant at Detroit, US, owned by its subsidiary Caraco Pharma?
32. Indian handset manufacturer Wham! Mobiles has roped in which cricketer as its brand ambassador?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 527 as the subject.