1. Who have emerged the richest persons in the UK, according to the Sunday Times Super-Rich List?
2. Which MNC has agreed to stop using terms such as "All Natural" and "100% Natural" on some of its Kashi and Bear Naked brand product labels to settle a class-action consumer fraud lawsuit?
3. Which MNC has brought together Brazilian football star Neymar Jr and global rally icon Ken Block in an innovative experiment called 'Footkhana'?
4. Which online marketplace has partnered with offline payments and remittances company Suvidhaa to help buyers in small towns make payments though cash before delivery (CBD)?
5. Which nation is the cheapest major economy, according to a report by Germany’s Deutsche Bank?
6. New Jersey-based Kirusa, which develops technology to support voice messaging in emerging markets has acquired which Bangalore-based messaging app maker?
7. Microsoft Devices last week announced the launch of its first dual-SIM Lumia phone. What has it been branded as?
8. India Drivers Network Services has raised an undisclosed amount of seed funding from global impact investment firm Unitus Seed Fund. It owns and operates which mobile commerce ordering service for auto rickshaws?
9. Casual footwear maker Crocs Inc. has launched its virtual store in India on which ecommerce portal?
10. Which MNC has become the latest to enter the Indian pouched milk segment with its launch in Pune?
11. Which company last week raised around $2 billion in what it claimed was the first ever dual currency issuance and also largest ever fund raising exercise at a single time by an Indian issuer?
12. BlackBerry launched a low-cost touchscreen device in Jakarta last week. What has it been branded as?
13. Satish Reddy has been named the new chairman of which company?
14. On the occasion of Mother’s Day, 92.7 Big FM, in association with Clinic Plus, launched a two-hour feature film titled ‘Maa ke Aanchal Mein’. What is its claim to fame?
15. Which country became the world's biggest wine market last year, beating France into second place for the first time as consumption slides in the country widely seen as the drink's natural home?
16. The world’s oldest salon will soon start operations in India. Name it?
17. Which MNC has bought Blink, a mobile messaging startup whose app lets users send messages that will self-destruct at a time set by the sender?
18. Which company has announced the incorporation of its joint venture with Alkemal Singapore Pte Ltd as private limited company in Singapore?
19. Which MNC has decided to acquire the remaining 45 per cent stake in kitchen appliance maker Maharaja Whiteline for an undisclosed amount?
20. Which MNC has launched a two-film campaign titled 'Bhaag', featuring cricketers MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli?
21. Which business personality’s residence is the most expensive billionaire home in the world, according to a Forbes list?
22. Which automobile company has appointed VRV Sriprasad as its managing director?
23. Which online fashion brand has launched its very own music video featuring brand ambassador Farhan Akhtar?
24. Which US-based outsourcing services firm is advertising its new brand logo with the tagline 'Speed. Agility. Imagination'?
25. Which MNC has launched what it claims as India's cheapest Android KitKat powered smartphone?
26. US-based life sciences company Cancer Genetics has acquired which Hyderabad-based genomics services provider for $1.9 million (Rs `11 crore)?
27. Which MNC has launched its campaign ‘Because you are my role model’?
28. Which company has signed a definitive agreement with the 50:50 joint venture of Tata Steel and Larsen & Toubro to buy Dhamra Port for an enterprise value of Rs 5,500 crore?
29. Raveena Tandon has been roped in as brand ambassador for which kitchen appliances brand?
30. Which well known personality is all set to join the board of India's largest private sector company Reliance Industries Ltd?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 529 as the subject.