1. As a part of its 150th year celebration, WPP agency JWT will change its name. What will it be known as?
2. Which company has signed up Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan to develop games based on characters they portray in films?
3. Which well known comic book series from India has made its digital debut?
4. Which company has teamed up with Lingotes Especiales S.A. of Spain to form a joint venture, Lava Cast Pvt. Ltd., to develop and manufacture fully machined ferrous casting?
5. Which company has launched ‘The Residence’, the world’s first private multi-room cabin on a commercial passenger aircraft?
6. Which online fashion portal has launched a fashion magazine titled 'The Juice'?
7. Which MNC has agreed to buy Harlequin Enterprises Ltd, the romance novel publisher, from Torstar Corp, owner of the Toronto Star, Canada's largest daily newspaper by circulation?
8. Which shopping portal has launched its new campaign pegged on the theme ‘Your fashion fantasy comes true’?
9. Which MNC has emerged as the most reputed company in America for the second consecutive year, according to 24/7 Wall Street?
10. In a first, which airline in India has announced it would compensate passengers for any flight delays or cancellations arising out of reasons in the airline’s control?
11. Which company has launched a new line of menswear under the brand CP-BRO?
12. Which company has positioned its range of domestic appliances as gender-neutral products in its latest campaign, titled 'Respect Women'?
13. ING Vysya Life Insurance will be renamed. What will it be known as?
14. Which international beauty brand has roped in actor Jacqueline Fernandez as its new brand ambassador in India?
15. Which MNC has launched The Connected Car Fund, a USD 100 million venture fund to invest in auto technology across the globe, including India?
16. Zee News Uttar Pradesh/Uttarakhand has been rebranded. What is the new name?
17. Which Bangalore-based drug-discovery product startup has signed an out-licensing deal with German pharma major Boehringer Ingelheim for a set of anti-diabetes molecules?
18. Which well known MNC has added human rights & livelihood issues to its blueprint for growth?
19. Which company will soon begin manufacturing cricket bats in a move aimed at complying with international cricket rules pertaining to companies that display their logos on sporting equipment?
20. Which MNC has agreed to sell its consumer care business to Germany’s Bayer for $14.2 billion?
21. Which company is buying a 75% stake in the homegrown denim company Spykar Lifestyle for around Rs 100 crore in an attempt to shore up its fashion and lifestyle play?
22. Nasdaq-listed Pegasystems is acquiring which IIM-Bangalore-incubated text mining and analytics software startup to bolster its social media solutions to clients?
23. Which company last week launched the Movus utility vehicle?
24. The National Basketball Association (NBA) last week announced the launch of the first official NBA online store in India in association with which portal?
25. This TVC has been on air for quite some time now with its catchy ‘Wiggle, wobble’ jingle. Which brand?
26. Dabur India has launched a new variant of Pudin Hara for instant relief from acidity. What has it been branded as?
27. Beats by Dr Dre is using the latest single of which Indian artist for an ad campaign for Beats Pill XL portable Bluetooth speaker in the US?
28. Which well known advertising personality has joined digital agency SapientNitro as chief creative officer?
29. Which portal has acquired the online school supplies retailer SkoolShop?
30. Joh A Benckiser, the investment arm of the billionaire Reimann family, has agreed to pay which MNC $5 billion in cash to create the world’s second-biggest coffee company?
31. Which bank and Tata group’s trusts have come together to address poverty and rural development?
32. Mouli Raman has resigned as the CEO and MD of which Bangalore-based company?
33. Rajiv C Lochan has been appointed MD and CEO of which media entity effective June 1, 2014?
34. The book ‘Winning in India’- Secrets of the World’s Most Complex Market was launched last week. It is written with Pooja S Mehta by Samarjit Singh and which other business personality?
35. In a first-of-its-kind collaboration for National Stock Exchange (NSE), which business school, in association with the exchange, has set up a trading laboratory at its campus?
36. Which company has introduced Sheen, a new range of women’s watches, in India?
37. Which MNC has acquired analytics firm Adometry to gauge online ad success rates?
38. Dabur India has extended its brand of digestives Hajmola in the pure confectionary segment. What has it been sub-branded as?
39. Flipkart.com has launched a fee-based membership programme. What is it called?
40. How many Indian companies have made it to Forbes' annual list of the world’s 2000 largest and most powerful public companies?
41. Which MNC has dethroned Deutsche Bank as the world’s biggest currency trader after a 9-year reign, according to a Euromoney Institutional Investor survey?
42. Which company has launched the Spectra range of automatic pressure cookers, an upgraded product available in multiple metallic colours?
43. A bunch of professionals have come together to launch Kerala's first Radio Taxi service. What is it called?
44. Which MNC last week unveiled its first standalone lingerie and beauty store in the country in Mumbai?
45. Which company has agreed to sell its Whyte & Mackay spirits business to Philippines-based brandy maker Emperador Inc. for $726 million (Rs 4,358 crore)?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 528 as the subject.