1. Domestic flyer tally in a year has crossed which milestone mark for the first time in India?
2. Which FMCG firm has acquired an 80% stake in Positive Food Ventures’ ice tea brand Brewhouse?
3. Sanjay Kaul has quit as the India head of which MNC?
4. Sashi Kumar will step down as the chief executive officer and managing director of which IT firm in January next year?
5. Infosys BPO, the business process outsourcing wing of IT major Infosys, has been renamed. What is the new name?
6. Which MNC has merged its South Asia market operations with Middle East and North Africa, while naming its India head Sanjeev Mohanty to spearhead the consolidated business?
7. Which retail major has appointed Rajiv Suri as the Chief Executive Officer of the company with effect from January 9, 2018?
8. Ogilvy India has launched a new consultancy division in India. What is it called?
9. Which condom brand has launched a campaign with the positioning 'Bano man of the match'? (please answer this question only between 10 pm and 6 am :))
10. Who has replaced Shah Rukh Khan as India’s top-ranking celebrity brand, according to premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor Duff & Phelps’ 2017 report?
11. Unilever Ventures, the venture capital and private equity arm of Unilever, has made its first investment in India, in which consumer sector based SaaS and big data analytics company?
12. Which MNC will buy SkinnyPop popcorn maker Amplify Snack Brands in a deal valued at $1.6 billion, including debt, to gain a firmer footing in the fast-growing market for healthy snacks?
13. Which cosmetics brand has launched the digital campaign #SparkleEveryday?
14. Which entity is buying the world’s largest sea plane fleet operator, Trans Maldivian Airways, from Blackstone for around $550 million (Rs 3,525 crore)?
15. Which company has acquired House of God, the leading provider of spiritual content on mobile?
16. Xiaomi India is going to exceed which milestone revenue mark this calendar year?
17. Which company is set to launch a smartphone in January under the brand name Tenor?
18. Which company has signed an agreement with Millicom International Cellular S.A. to acquire 100% stake in its Rwanda operation, which operates under the brand name of Tigo Rwanda?
19. Which company last week announced a deal to buy Foodpanda's Indian business from its Germany-based parent firm, Delivery Hero Group, in an all-stock deal?
20. Which automobile company has become the world’s most expensive one in terms of price to earnings (P/E) multiple, overtaking Italian sports carmaker Ferrari?
21. Which Germany-based chemical distributor has picked up a majority stake in Raj Petro Specialities as part of expanding its footprint in the country?
22. Which company has regained the top spot as the country’s largest snack company after more than two decades, surpassing PepsiCo in sales?
23. Which company is set to acquire Murli Industries, a Nagpur-based cement manufacturer referred to the bankruptcy court?
24. Which company has announced the acquisition of Religare’s securities business by its wealth management arm for an undisclosed sum?
25. Which Hyderabad-based global OEM and IoT brand has acquired close to 70% stake in Hyderabad-based IoT startup MiQasa?
26. Which company’s wholly owned subsidiary has entered into definitive agreements for acquisition of controlling stake in Trinity Pharma Proprietary Ltd, South Africa, for Rs 27.5 crore?
27. Which personal care brand has extended its partnership with Real Madrid to India?
28. Havells India last week announced its foray in which segment?
29. HDFC has sold its realty brokerage business HDFC Realty and its digital real estate business HDFC Developers, which owns HDFC RED, to which company in an all stock deal?
30. According to a report last week, how many individuals in the country reported an annual salary income above Rs 100 crore in FY15 (assessment year 2015-16)?
31. Which company has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Anil Ambani’s Reliance Infrastructure’s power generation and distribution business in Mumbai for Rs 13,251 crore?
32. Which private equity firm will buy out JEKPL Pvt Ltd, becoming the first bankruptcy case to close after the government recently barred promoters from bidding for their companies?
33. Who has topped the sixth Forbes India Celebrity 100 List?
34. Which company will acquire the bio-pesticides business of E.I.D. Parry (India) Ltd together with its wholly-owned subsidiary Parry America, Inc, US, through a slump sale?
35. Eric Schmidt is stepping down as Executive Chairman of which MNC?
36. The total market capitalisation (m-cap) of BSE-listed companies touched which milestone mark on December 22?
37. Who has become the first Indian actor to endorse MasterCard?
38. Reliance Industries has partnered with which company to co-brand its exclusive denim collection Mast & Harbour with the flagship product from the former, RElan FeelFresh?
39. Which brand has launched a television commercial 'Bhai Ke Biceps', timed with the release of Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’?
40. IndiGo last week touched which cumulative passenger milestone mark?
41. Mondelez India has launched a premium variant of Cadbury 5Star. What has it been branded as?
42. On the occasion of Human Rights Day, which brand promoted food security with its new brand campaign #NoKhaaliPet?
43. Real estate consultancy firm Mini Homes has signed on which celebrity as brand ambassador?
44. Which construction company has rolled out a campaign with the tagline ‘Behtar Parvarish Ka Pata’ to promote its project in NCR region?
45. Indigo has become the first airliner in the country to operate which number of flights a day milestone?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 717 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.