1. Which broadcaster has won the global media rights of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for five years for Rs 16,347.50 crore ($2.55 billion)?
2. Which printing solutions company has acquired its smaller, Delhi-based rival Print Retail India, which owns and operates the Print Bazaar, in an all-stock deal?
3. Which company has acquired online insurance agent Coretree Insurance, which operates Bimadirect?
4. Which Chinese communications firm has picked up 80% stake in Spice Mobile as it aims to garner a larger market share in the fiercely competitive Indian mobile handset market?
5. Which Assam-based entity, in joint venture with Parami Energy Group, has entered the fuel retailing business in Myanmar?
6. Which MNC has unveiled Kirin 970, a new and faster phone chip, which it says will help beat Apple and Samsung?
7. Amara Raja Batteries has introduced a new range to cater to the needs in the motive power applications in the manufacturing, processing and warehousing industry. Name the brand?
8. Which fashion brand has rolled a digital campaign, ‘ChangeTheQuestion’ that talks about body shaming?
9. Which brand has launched its second campaign with the initiative #TeacherNeBolaTha?
10. Which bank has become the third bank to join RBI's `Too Big to Fail' list?
11. American private equity fund Marigold Capital and Investments has agreed to buy which hospitality property in Chennai for around Rs 700 crore?
12. Biscuits major Parle Products and which beverages company last week announced an exclusive tie-up for distribution network sharing and cross-promotion of their brands?
13. Which Singapore bank has received in-principle approval from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to start a local banking subsidiary in the country?
14. The winners of the Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence for this year were announced last week. Who is the Business Leader of the Year?
15. Which MNC last week unveiled Sayer, a voice-activated, artificially-intelligent steering wheel?
16. Digital agency Tonic Media has rebranded itself. What is the new name?
17. Shital Mehta has stepped down as the CEO of which retail chain?
18. Which beverage brand launched an ad on the occasion of Teacher’s Day, featuring PV Sindhu?
19. Which MNC has launched `Made for India' Pro8 tablets with voice to assist in various initiatives under the government's Digital India campaign?
20. Vasant Narasimhan will be the new CEO of which MNC from February 1, 2018?
21. Which IT company has agreed to buy UK-based ETL Factory Limited, doing business as Datawave?
22. Which company will divest its stake in GlobalEdge Software, a Bengaluru-based embedded software technology company, for about Rs 75-100 crore to French multinational Altran?
23. Which chocolate brand has launched its new television commercial ‘Feels like a lot more’?
24. Which motorcycle brand has rolled out a new campaign ‘#NotForEveryone’?
25. Which online real estate platform has launched its new campaign “Jo Dikhe wahi Mile”?
26. Which 138-year-old luxury men’s wear brand is marking its entry in India this year?
27. The venture-capital arm of which business group has put in $1 million in Seniority, an online portal that sells elderly-care products to senior citizens?
28. Which company has acquired Gujarat-based Kemrock Industries & Exports after the latter's lenders put the company and its assets on the block?
29. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has awarded a Rs 1,200-crore highway contract for which country, its first outside India?
30. Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT) has signed a memorandum of understanding to build India's first Hyperloop. Which state?
31. Which company has announced a partnership that includes purchase of select assets with London-headquartered Alpha Insight, with expertise in business flow monitoring and operational intelligence?
32. Which New York-based Bitcoin wallet provider and software developer has decided to enter the Indian market with a strategic partnership with Bengaluru-based crypto currency exchange Unocoin?
33. Which hospital chain has launched exclusive care facilities for the elderly called ‘Geriatric Clinics’?
34. Which company last week unveiled the country’s first electric and hydrostatic engine transmission tractor?
35. Which bank’s Artificial Intelligence-based chatbot 'Eva' has claimed to have successfully addressed over 2.7 million customer queries in 6 months to become the country's largest banking chatbot?
36. Which media and advertising conglomerate has expanded its footprint into celebrity endorsement and sports marketing with the launch of ‘CLab’?
37. Which non-banking financial company (NBFC) has unveiled its refreshed brand identity and logo with a new tagline - 'Now You Can'?
38. Which brand has launched the #DilSeKashmir campaign as a CSR initiative?
39. Which home finance company has launched its new campaign ‘Aisa Desh Ho Mera’?
40. Reliance Jio has crossed which customer base milestone after one year of operations?
41. Which dairy foods brand has launched its first television campaign on the lines of its brand proposition: “Anand Karo!”?
42. Which MNC is selling its branded cotton seeds business in India to Hyderabad-based Tierra Agrotech?
43. Uber last week launched a new ride option as an upgrade to the current uberX, to be offered to select riders as an n-app product. What has it been branded as?
44. Who was last week elected Chairman of Press Trust of India, the country’s largest news agency?
45. Australia's Macquarie University has announced the launch of a strategic collaboration with which hospital chain in India to facilitate long-term academic exchanges between the two organizations?
46. Actress Adah Sharma has been chosen as the brand ambassador of which beverage brand?
47. Which ecommerce major has launched the festive campaign ‘#KaroMilkeTayyari’?
48. Which MNC has agreed to buy Sweet Earth, a U.S based maker of vegan and plant-based foods?
49. Which radio channel has become the first radio network in India to offer curated playlists on Apple Music?
50. The total assets under management (AUM) of mutual funds (MFs) in India has crossed which milestone mark for the first time ever?
51. Which dhoop (incense) brand has launched a campaign, featuring brand ambassador, actor Alok Nath?
52. Which company last week launched its electric three wheeler e-Alfa Mini at Rs 1.12 lakh ex-showroom New Delhi?
53. Which company has bought out L Catterton Asia's around 40% stake in Genesis Luxury, its direct competitor in luxury retail?
54. Which company has bagged the government's Rs 2,600-crore project to redevelop the ITPO complex in the national capital into an exhibition-cum-convention centre?
55. Which celebrity has bought the Stellenbosch team in South Africa's T20 Global League (T20GL)?
56. Which jewellery brand has launched a campaign featuring sisters Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karishma Kapoor?
57. Which company has appointed Disha Patani as the new brand ambassador for its laptops and smartphones?
58. Which casual outdoorsy lifestyle brand has launched the brand campaign - The Road is Waiting?
59. Which celebrity will launch an athletic leisure brand with Puma in November?
60. Satya Nadella’s book 'Hit Refresh', co-authored by Greg Shaw and Jill Tracie Nichols, will go on sale globally on which date?