1. D Shivakumar has reigned as the chairman of the Indian operations of which MNC?
2. At $3,80,000, which brand has broken the world record for the most money ever paid for a handbag at an auction?
3. As part of its strategic brand repositioning exercise, which ice cream brand has released its latest #MadeOfMilk series with two cool ‘gai’ (cows)?
4. Which Dutch luxury audio electronic brand is making a foray into the Indian market?
5. Which celebrity is Lenskart’s first-ever brand ambassador?
6. Britannia recently released a new campaign ‘A day in the life of a Royal Indian Guard’ for Good Day. What was special about this campaign?
7. In a first for any IPL team, which franchise has decided to explore retail merchandise of licensed products globally, as a potential revenue stream?
8. Which infrastructure investment trust (InvIT) has made a Rs 1,490-crore acquisition by snapping up three transmission lines from its sponsor Sterlite Power?
9. Which automobile group has launched a new bike in India, as part of its partnership with (Red)® and commitment to the fight against AIDS?
10. Who has won the 2017 Nobel Economics Prize for his work on how human nature affects supposedly rational markets?
11. Which UK-based Indian-origin tycoon has acquired Shand Cycles, a Scottish bicycle firm?
12. Which MNC has filed a patent application in India for exclusive rights on multiscale fiducials, which are marks on any object to help aerial vehicles to identify them from different distances?
13. Which insurance company has appointed Ashish Kumar Srivastava as managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO)?
14. Actress Emma Stone will become the new face of which French fashion brand for the next two years?
15. Which Indian fintech firm is buying Singapore-based GoSwiff for around $100 million (Rs 650 crore) in a deal that will provide it a quick access to 20 new markets?
16. Volvo Cars rolled out its first assembled in India car at a factory in Karnataka last week. Which model?
17. This is a tongue twister. India is set to auction mines of which metal for the first time in its history?
18. Which company has partnered Japan's Kameda Seika to launch premium rice based snacks brand 'Kari Kari' in India?
19. Umang Bedi has quit as the Managing Director, India and South Asia of which MNC?
20. Which celebrity has been roped in as brand ambassador for Grasim?
21. Mobile retailer Poorvika Mobiles has roped in which actress as its brand ambassador?
22. Which company has appointed Brata Rafly as CEO for its Indonesia arm Oto(dot)com?
23. Which self-driving car service provider has launched PEDL, the country’s first technology enabled cycle sharing facility in three cities?
24. Which celebrity will endorse Mercedes-Benz's Laureus Sport for Good initiative?
25. Hamdard Laboratories, maker of RoohAfza, has announced a strategic tie-up with which coffee chain?
26. Which company has acquired Symbiomix Therapeutics, a US-based company specialising in drugs for gynaecological infections for $150 million, or about Rs 980 crore?
27. Which company has made a foray into the electro mechanical and electronic switches for the two and three wheeler industry through an equal JV with US-based Carling Technologies?
28. Apple has entered into a partnership with which celebrity to set up two Mac Labs that will teach students in the country how to create music using its proprietary software?
29. Swarovski Lighting has partnered with the Elite Group to open its first mono-brand lighting store in India. Which city?
30. The Tata Group has agreed to sell its mobile business to which company on a cash-free, debt-free basis?
31. Which MNC has launched a new initiative “From Farm to Plane” to significantly enhance sustainability practices in its in-flight food and beverage offerings?
32. Which Indian origin business personality and his family have donated $25 million to establish an endowment at Harvard University's South Asia Institute?
33. German insurer and asset management company Allianz and which company have tied up to set up a $500million real estate fund, SPREF II, which will invest in commercial office properties in India?
34. Alok Sharma, former CEO of Air Sahara, has tied up with owners of 100 business jets in the country to start a charter aggregator company. What is it called?
35. Which company will shortly roll out Service@Home, a comprehensive car service at customers’ sites - be it home or office?
36. Which company last week entered the home coffee segment with the launch of premium pure filter coffee Il Mattino Vivace?
37. Which automobile company has been restrained by a court from using “Monte Carlo” name after Ludhiana-based clothing and apparel company Monte Carlo Fashions alleged infringement of its trademark?
38. Which beauty retailer has joined hands with actress Taapsee Pannu to launch #BreakTheHashtag, a social awareness initiative to celebrate the multi-dimensional Indian woman?
39. Kwon Oh-hyun last week announced his decision to step down as CEO and vice chairman of which MNC?
40. Flipkart mobile application has crossed which downloads milestone on Google Play Store?