1. India’s first small finance bank was launched in Jalandhar on April 24. Name it?
2. Which Italian eyewear company will launch Dior Eyewear in India this Year?
3. Which Mumbai-born tycoons have topped The Sunday Times Rich List 2016 for UK with a fortune of 13.1billion pounds?
4. Piramal Enterprise has launched the first television campaign for which recently acquired baby care brand?
5. Which logistics solutions platform has acquired YourGuy, a cross-category last mile delivery company in Mumbai?
6. Which beverage brand has launched its new commercial with the positioning 'har ghoont ras bhara aam'?
7. Which app-based cab hailing service brand recently withdrew one commercial from its campaign as it was being perceived as sexist?
8. Which company has announced its foray into sub-five tonne category of commercial vehicles with the launch of Pro 1049?
9. Which Singapore-based startup has partnered Virat Kohli to launch a 'fanbox' that will include a Moto G Turbo smartphone and a one-year subscription to Virat's exclusive fan club?
10. FMCG major Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) plans to roll out which mosquito repellent brand in Africa as part of its plan to expand presence in the continent?
11. European aerospace giant Airbus last week handed over an A321 passenger jet to US carrier JetBlue. Why did this make news?
12. Sirin Labs, a Tel Aviv-based startup, is set to rollout a smartphone called “Solarin” by May-end. What will be its claim to fame?
13. Which digital payments platform has launched its new brand campaign, ‘Lo Do Khatam Karo’?
14. Which MNC’s India managing director Amit Agarwal has been inducted into its CEO’s core S-team?
15. Which adhesives and industrial chemicals manufacturer has roped in Italy's Industria Chimica Adriatica Spa as a joint venture (JV) partner in its wholly-owned arm Wood Coat?
16. Which global private equity firm has acquired a 65% stake in India-focused Cancer Treatment Services International for $33 million?
17. Which Hyderabad-based quick service restaurant chain has acquired another Hyderabad-based startup - The First Meal?
18. Which innerwear brand has used Nina Simone’s voice singing ‘Feelin’ Good’ in its latest commercial?
19. Which MNC is acquiring French fitness gadget maker Withings for EUR 170 million or $191 million to strengthen its position in the Internet of Things market?
20. Which company has entered into an exclusive pact with Singapore-based TWG Tea to set up upscale tea lounges in India?
21. Which online handicrafts marketplace has acquired women's clothes rental platform F2SO4 in an all-stock deal that will also bring on board the team that ran the firm?
22. Google CEO Sundar Pichai and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, among others, have reportedly pledged to form a foundation in the name of which legendary Indian?
23. Which MNC has reached an agreement with ice-cream maker R&R Ice Cream to set up a joint venture to run most of the former’s ice cream business outside North America?
24. Which company has acquired majority interest in Italian engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor STC Power, marking its first overseas purchase?
25. Who has overtaken Dalian Wanda Group Co.'s Wang Jianlin as Asia's richest man, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index?
26. Which company has elevated Deputy Managing Director Gautam Chatterjee as Managing Director and CEO?
27. Which MNC has launched its new digital campaign #DitchYourKeys?
28. Which fast food chain’s first intelligent robot concept store, "Original+", has been launched at Shanghai, China?
29. Zodiac Clothing Co. Ltd. (ZCCL) recently launched its spring – summer 2016 collection by bringing back which icon across its brands?
30. Which MNC last week rolled out its India-made D-Max V-Cross pick-up from the newly-launched facility in Andhra Pradesh?
31. A unit of which Chinese conglomerate has agreed to buy Carlson Hotels, the owner of several brands including Radisson and Country Inns and Suites?
32. Which company has picked up a strategic stake in Bengaluru-based engineering services firm Tessolve Semiconductor and plans a phased acquisition of a majority stake by the end of the year?
33. Which healthcare IT firm, backed by Infosys cofounder NS Raghavan, has bought Canada's Skura Technologies for $9 million (about Rs 60 crore)?
34. Which company will set up India’s first auto shredding plant, in partnership with state-controlled MSTC Ltd near a port, aiming to begin operations within a year?
35. Advitiya Sharma, a cofounder at Housing(dot)com, has launched his next venture, in the education sector. What is it called?
36. Which kitchen appliance brand last week announced its foray into the domestic home cleaning market?
37. Which detergent brand has launched its new ad film ad film #ReadyForLife?
38. Which online coupon platform has undergone a brand identity makeover and has unveiled its new logo, a customised piggy bank in the shape of an elephant?
39. Which ophthalmic lens maker has appointed cricketer and former Indian captain Sourav Ganguly as brand ambassador?
40. How many Indian origin persons have been named among the 100 highest-paid CEOs globally, in a list compiled by Equilar?
41. Which mobile phone maker has launched its new smiling logo and tagline, ‘Make Smiles’?
42. Which IT major has launched a machine learning platform called Mana?
43. Country Club Hospitality and Holidays has roped in which sports personality as its new brand ambassador?
44. A new smartphone, Docoss X1, has been launched in India. Why is this making news?
45. Ashok Chawla, former chief of Competition Commission, will be the new chairman of which entity, subject to approval from market watchdog Sebi?