1. US-based pen maker Reynolds' Indian licensee GM Pens International has decided to go solo and plans to become a global player with its own brand. Name it?
2. Hyperlocal logistics player Roadrunnr and which food-ordering platform are merging in an all-stock deal?
3. Which cloud telephony company has acqui-hired Delhi-based customer engagement platform Smartwards?
4. Which handset maker has roped in Deepak Kabu of Intex Technologies as its CEO?
5. Spencer’s store at Chennai’s CP Ramaswamy Road celebrated its 20th anniversary on May 9. What is its claim to fame?
6. The owner of which famous sweet shop (now closed) in Delhi has sued Shahrukh Khan for featuring its box of sweets in the movie Fan?
7. Which brand launched its campaign #SayItWithHugs for Mother’s day?
8. Which radio station has launched 'Candy Class' project to educate slum kids?
9. Which US-based hotel tech firm has entered the Indian market by setting up its second global delivery centre outside the US in Hyderabad?
10. Which London-based start-up has launched its operation in India and has set up its pilot project - a “super budget” hotel with tariffs of Rs. 100 per day?
11. A small tech company, MGT Capital Investments, an investor in fantasy sports and mobile games, shot into limelight last week after naming its new CEO. Who?
12. Which beverage brand has launched its new digital film 'Rizwan'?
13. Which fast food chain has launched its new campaign #SabPeBhari?
14. Which automobile brand has tied up with consumer electronics company Bullitt Group to develop a bespoke smartphone and range of accessories?
15. Which online classifieds player has acquired Salosa, an on-demand in-home beauty services provider?
16. Sebi last week imposed a 4-year ban on Sai Multi Services and pulled the plug on a ponzi scheme involving purchase of what?
17. Which Chennai-based on-demand chauffeur provider has acquired Mumbai-based startup Driven?
18. Which education start-up has acquired ThinkLABS, a science and technology education provider for an undisclosed amount?
19. Which San Francisco-based start-up has forayed into India with its app Simkarma?
20. Maharashtra Ex-servicemen’s Corporation (MESCO) has launched a military tourism initiative for civilians. What has it been branded as?
21. Which MNC has launched a digital film called #SoundOfWork that has no dialogues, just a soundtrack that's an amalgamation of sounds generated in its factories?
22. Which sanitary ware brand has launched its new campaign ‘Looks good, works great’?
23. Realty developer Kanakia Spaces has roped in which football legend as brand ambassador for its project Kanakia Paris in Mumbai's business district in Bandra-Kurla Complex?
24. Which MNC has acquired a controlling stake in Turmeric Vision, which operates specialty channel Food Food?
25. Which two-wheeler maker in India last week forayed into motor cycle rally racing by forming a strategic partnership with German off-road racing specialist Speedbrain?
26. Which Italian superbike brand, part-owned by Mercedes-Benz's AMG unit, last week launched the most expensive two-wheeler in the Indian market?
27. Which IT firm has acquired Hatstand, a global financial services consultancy and capital markets specialist for an undisclosed amount?
28. Which company is all set to unveil its omni-channel venture Nnnow(dot)com?
29. Which iconic brand will rebrand itself as “America” from May 23 through to the Nov. 8 presidential election to “inspire drinkers to celebrate America”?
30. Which two-wheeler company has launched a campaign titled 'A salute to the stars behind the stars'?
31. Which iconic soap brand from India is celebrating 100 years of existence?
32. Which real estate company has entered the senior living sector with the Primus brand?
33. Ukraine-based Antonov Company’s wide body cargo aircraft-MRIYA last week landed at the Hyderabad airport. Why did this make news?
34. Which Hyderabad-based personal care company has entered the skincare sector with two herbal products Skin +ve beauty cream and Skin+ve body lotion?
35. Which US-based early smartwatch maker last week announced its foray into India's nascent but growing wearables market?
36. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘Let the hunt begin’?
37. Which two-wheeler brand has launched its new campaign, with the tagline ‘Meelon Chalti Muskaan’?
38. ITC Foods has forayed into digestive biscuit segment. Name the brand?
39. Which company is claiming to be “India’s first video medicine company” and is gearing up to establish the world’s largest virtual medical clinic?
40. Which Mumbai-based company is acquiring four brands of US drug maker Pfizer for Rs 110 crore?
41. Which online coupon and cashback firm has launched Sorted, a last minute hotel booking mobile application?
42. Which company has signed an exclusive deal to bring London-based designer brand Simon Carter to India?
43. Which online apparel rental start-up has shut shop within six months of raising its maiden round of funding?
44. Which India-based messaging app last week launched its App store to integrate frequently used apps and services into its platform?
45. Which MNC wants to digitally map the interiors of buildings in 3D down to a resolution of a few inches, and make money in virtual reality along the way, through a project named Tango?