1. Tata Group is set to board the ecommerce bus with the launch of its online marketplace by the end of this month. What has it been branded as?
2. Which on-demand autorickshaw aggregator has restarted hyperlocal delivery by launching a service called Fatafat?
3. Which MNC will buy Anacor Pharmaceuticals in a deal valued at $5.2 billion to gain access to Anacor's experimental gel for treating eczema?
4. Which IT firm and sound-based proximity communication provider ToneTag have announced a partnership to provide a range of digital banking solutions for the banking and retail industries?
5. Which IT firm has partnered with California-based Xactly Corporation to offer cloud-based solutions to organisations to improve sales performance and drive growth?
6. Which IT firm and Siemens have partnered to expand and enhance the delivery of big data analytics to the global manufacturing industry?
7. Which MNC has announced the appointment of Nitin Prasad as its new chairman for India?
8. Which company has entered the honey market through its FMCG brand i-Flo?
9. Which MNC game maker is planning to make movies, using cash from the sale of its stake in the Mariners baseball team?
10. Which Quick Serve Restaurant chain (QSR) recently launched its new digital campaign 'Plate of Hope' under the theme 'add Hope', an initiative to fight hunger in the country?
11. Chaitali Moitra will be the new managing director of which publishing company?
12. Emami Ltd has launched a new variant of deodorant and appointed Hrithik Roshan and Vir Das to launch a campaign. Name the brand?
13. Which company has officially forayed into the Indian market with its mobile brand itel and will roll out feature phones, smartphones and mobile accessories?
14. Which MNC has bought out Indian partner Chanakya Hotels' stake in their joint venture Country Development and Management Services for an undisclosed amount?
15. Which American health and wellness group is inking a franchise partnership with Chandigarh-based hospitality and food services firm KWalls Hospitality?
16. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in which San Francisco-based medical emergency response start-up company?
17. Which Gujarat-based milk ice cream brand last week announced its entry into Delhi NCR?
18. Fruit juice company Manpasand Beverages Limited last week announced its foray into coconut drink segment. What has it been branded as?
19. Which agrochemicals company has decided to give its chairman Vijay Mallya three months to resolve his debt-repayment dispute with banks after which the company will seek to replace him?
20. Which e-commerce company’s logistics unit is set to launch a courier service that will take on the likes of DTDC Express and First Flight Courier?
21. Which company will invest Rs 130 crore to buy a controlling stake in CCI Logistics?
22. Which MNC is set to acquire 74% stake in Tata Communications' data centre business that is primarily located in India and Singapore for Rs 3,330 crore ($497 million)?
23. Nokia has signed an exclusive 10-year licensing deal with Finnish company HMD Global Oy to create phones and tablets under which brand, manufactured by a subsidiary of Taiwan's Foxconn?
24. Tetsuro Aikawa will step down as the president of which automobile MNC?
25. Which Indian company has announced a five-year partnership with Lidingöloppet, the Swedish sports event, widely regarded as the world’s largest cross-country run?
26. Which hair oil brand has launched its new campaign ‘Dikho Khoobsurat , Karo Khoobsurat’?
27. Which artificial intelligence-powered chat app has received undisclosed funds from Tata Sons chairman emeritus Ratan Tata?
28. Mayank Ashar has quit as the CEO of which company?
29. Which cement company has launched a campaign christened 'Swach Jal Sabka Haq' to provide clean and cold drinking water?
30. Which MNC has deployed its Smart City solution at Rashtrapati Bhavan, utilising connected technologies for the efficient management of utilities across the 330 acre property?