1. Which company, along with Saudi Aramco and Princess Nourah University (PNU), last week inaugurated Saudi Arabia's first all-women business and technology park (WBP)?
2. Which retail chain has appointed Viney Singh as its director and CEO?
3. Which Swiss watch maker has signed an endorsement deal with cricketer Rohit Sharma?
4. Which company will launch four new channels by March next year, including a comedy channel christened ‘Happii’?
5. Levi Strauss' managing director for India, Sanjay Purohit, is set to join which India-focused private equity fund as partner for consumer and retail practice?
6. Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) last week announced the launch of an all new version of its popular multi-purpose vehicle Innova. What has it been branded as?
7. Sergio Marchionne has been named CEO of which sports car maker?
8. Australian businessman Craig Wright last week claimed to be the inventor of which online cash system?
9. Who has assumed the role of MD at Bharti Retail?
10. Which beverage brand has roped in Priyanka Chopra as brand ambassador?
11. Which apparel brand has launched its new campaign with ‘Blue is Blue’ as a tagline?
12. Which digital and entertainment company has forayed into the jewellery retailing business under the franchise model and is looking to open 500 stores under brand 'Bjewelz'?
13. Bharti Airtel has renamed its mobile commerce arm Airtel M-Commerce Services Ltd. What is the new name?
14. Which MNC has acquired Synergyse Training, a business technology start-up founded by Indian-origin entrepreneur Varun Malhotra and his business partners?
15. Which company has acquired virtual reality startup Volob Technologies in an all-cash deal?
16. Which wallet’s users will be able to pay for their Uber cab rides abroad in Indian rupees by the end of May?
17. Maruti Suzuki has crossed which sales milestone for cars with automatic gear shift technology since it was introduced in early 2014?
18. Which airline in India is launching its first large scale multimedia campaign in nearly a decade, with the tagline “Get More”?
19. What would be the entity formed after the record-breaking merger of Dell and EMC be called?
20. Which celebrity-promoted fund is venturing into the fast-moving fashion casual wear space under the YWC label?
21. Which MNC has said it would aim to sell off its golf brands TaylorMade, Adams and Ashworth?
22. Which Swiss hearing aid maker is buying Dutch-based AudioNova for 830 million euros ($953 million), its largest acquisition till date?
23. Google has said it would expand its testing of autonomous vehicles by installing its technology in a fleet of minivans made by which MNC?
24. Which company will acquire a 1,000-mega watt power plant in Chhattisgarh from Naveen Jindal's JSPL in an Rs 4,000-crore deal?
25. Air-cooler maker Symphony Ltd has created a wall-mounted air cooler for household customers. What has it been branded as?
26. Which MNC has for the first time set up a global public policy advisory board and has appointed an Indian, Adil Zainulbhai, as part of the eight- member board?
27. Which company has launched a new campaign for its air conditioners, with the positioning ‘Let there be Chill’?
28. Which brand has launched a nose pin collection called Caprici in India?
29. Which fast food chain has launched its new campaign ‘Ab nahin koi ajnabi’?
30. Which business group last week said it has developed a watch exclusively for factory workers which can provide critical real-time safety data?
31. Ex-Tata Starbucks CEO Avani Davda will be the new managing director of which retail chain?
32. Which ecommerce company has acquired TargetingMantra, a move that will help it enhance personalisation of shopping experience of customers?
33. Which company has forayed into the super-premium chocolate segment with a luxury offering branded Fabelle?
34. Mr Pralhad P Chhabria, 86, passed away last week. He was the founder and chairman of which business group?
35. Which MNC has reportedly named company executive Sanjay Kaul as its new India country manager?
36. Which fast food chain is launching two limited edition flavoured nail polishes in Hong Kong to help promote its food?
37. Which well known chef has been roped in by Gill Capital, owned by Punjab-born, Singapore-based billionaire Jagdev Singh Gill, to whip up the fine-dining business?
38. Which automobile company has come out with its latest communications campaign - a series of eight films on road safety?
39. Which entity has become the first public sector bank to open its IFSC Banking Unit (IBU) at the International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT)?
40. Which company is picking up a majority stake in online jewellery brand and retailer Caratlane?
41. Syed Safawi has quit as the CEO of which telecom infrastructure company?
42. Who has topped The Forbes Five club of hip-hop's wealthiest artists list released last week?
43. In a move aimed at hampering cash transactions by terrorists, drug dealers and money launderers, the European Central Bank last week announced an end to which denomination bank note?
44. Which beer brand is all set to hit the market in a brand new avatar, along with a new packaging of the tallest and most curvaceous bottle in the category?
45. Which well known Hindi news channel has now become a Free-To-Air (FTA) channel?