1. Which company has appointed Alice Vaidyan as its chairman, the first woman to take up that position in a state-run insurance company?
2. Nearly nine months after quitting Ogilvy India, Kawal Shoor and Navin Talreja have announced the launch of their new agency. What is it called?
3. Mumbai and Delhi have been named among the top Asia Pacific cities for HNIs, according to the Asia Pacific 2016 Wealth Report by New World Wealth. Which city has topped the list?
4. Which mobile tech solutions firm has acquired a controlling stake in its Latin America-based competitor Advanced Technology Solutions (ATS) for an undisclosed amount?
5. Which condom brand has launched a new campaign with the positioning ‘Bolder. Better. Naughtier.’?
6. Bloomberg L.P. and which Indian media company have announced that their media licensing agreement will conclude at the end of the contracted period on March 31, 2016?
7. Which snack brand has launched its new campaign ‘Love to Love it’?
8. Which sports property has roped in Telugu actor Rana Daggubati as one of its brand ambassadors for Season 3?
9. Which tyre brand launched its new campaign 'Our Grip, Your Stories'?
10. Public sector oil firms IOC, BPCL, HPCL and EIL will invest Rs 1.5 lakh crore in setting up a refinery on the west coast. What will be its claim to fame?
11. Which company has acquired US-based Precision Die Casting (PDC) Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary in the Netherlands for an enterprise value of $8.9 million?
12. Which company has acquired 2 UK-based firms Point to Point and Point to Point Products, jointly known as P2P and owned by a common set of shareholders, for 8 million pounds?
13. Which automobile MNC last week said it will close all operations in Japan and Indonesia this year?
14. Which US-based maker of car batteries and heating and ventilation equipment has agreed to acquire Ireland-based peer Tyco International Plc in a $16.5 billion deal that will lower its tax bill?
15. Which advertising agency has elevated Nitin Karkare as its new CEO?
16. Jagatjit Industries Limited has rolled out three video commercials for which vodka brand with its brand ambassador Kalki Koechlin?
17. Which online matrimony portal has rolled out its latest campaign with a new brand positioning - 'Be Found'?
18. Which beach is being claimed to have become the first in India to have Wi-Fi connectivity?
19. Bajaj is reportedly all set to launch a new 150cc bike, Bajaj V, on February 1st. What does the V stand for?
20. Ratan Tata has invested in which specialty tea firm?
21. Which advertising group is bringing its New York-based lifestyle marketing agency MKTG to India?
22. Which business group has launched its affordable housing brand Joyville?
23. Which Hyderabad-based IT solutions provider has bought US-based enterprise, cloud and analytics firm Bokanyi Consulting for an undisclosed consideration?
24. Which MNC has acquired KBACE Technologies, a global consulting and technology services company for an undisclosed amount?
25. Which hospitality major has made its first investment in India, in an integrated property in Bengaluru that houses two of its popular brands?
26. Which company, founded by Indian Institute of Science’s professors, last week said it would acquire a 68% stake in US diagnostic firm Venaxis?
27. Which Bangalore-based gifting company has acquired Mumbai-based Actizone, an online marketplace for extracurricular activities classes for kids, for an undisclosed amount?
28. Which MNC clothing company has elevated Sundeep Chugh as CEO of its Indian operations?
29. Ford will launch which iconic brand in India in the second quarter of the year?
30. Which country overtook Thailand as the world's largest rice exporter in 2015, according to a statement from Thai Rice Exporters Association?
31. How many Indians have made it to a new global list of 50 wealthiest people, compiled by Wealth-X in collaboration with Business Insider?
32. Which MNC is set to unveil a scooter-bike crossover, internally called K74, at next month's Auto Expo?
33. Which company will merge its telecom operations in Bangladesh with that of Axiata Group Berhad (Axiata)?
34. Which MNC will split into two companies, one holding its legacy printer operations and the other its business process outsourcing unit?
35. The last unit of which iconic Land Rover brand rolled off the production line in UK last week?