1. Mumbai-headquartered IRB Infrastructure has been awarded the project to build the Zoji La tunnel in Jammu & Kashmir. Why did this make news?
2. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in his personal capacity in which online pet shop?
3. Which 2 Indian cities have made it to a Top 30 list of the worlds most powerful, productive and connected cities, according to a study conducted by international real estate consultancy JLL?
4. Silicon Valley's marquee venture capital (VC) firm Sequoia Capital is backing which Indian beer brand?
5. Which digital payments and commerce firm has acquired Delhi-based consumer behaviour prediction platform Shifu in an $8-million (Rs 53 crore) deal?
6. An easy one. Which beverage brand has launched its new television commercial ‘Main Hoon Toofani’?
7. Hero Cycles has claimed a new national record in monthly sales for the cycles it sold in December 2015. Which milestone did it cross?
8. Which Indian speciality chemicals major has acquired local peer, Thane-headquartered Filtra Catalysts & Chemicals, for an undisclosed sum?
9. Not sure if I covered this before. Professor Rajendra Srivastava has taken charge as the new dean of which business school effective January 1, 2016?
10. Abidali Neemuchwala will be the new CEO of which company?
11. Sadhna Group launched a Marathi channel on January 1. What has it been branded as?
12. Which automobile MNC has merged its Indian bus operations with its Indian group arm, with effect from December 31, 2015?
13. Which Chinese internet and technology company has entered India with niche products, including a smart cycle that has its own operating system and a 3D virtual reality helmet?
14. Vishal Suri has taken over as the new managing director of which travel company?
15. Which company has expanded its animal health business with the acquisition of some select brands and a Haridwar-based manufacturing facility of Zoetis, a global animal health company?
16. Which international express delivery major has tied up with homegrown logistics player First Flight Courier (FFCL) to act as its domestic shipping outlet?
17. Who has been appointed the new chairperson of General Motors?
18. Ratan Tata has invested in which data-driven research platform, which tracks privately-held companies?
19. The Department of Posts served a notice last week to which business group and Big FM Radio Channel over a radio advertisement?
20. Which MNC has appointed Akshay Kothari as Country Manager for India, with immediate effect?
21. Which company has acquired Ignify, a firm specialising in Microsoft Dynamics industry solutions, for an undisclosed sum?
22. Which ethnic apparel brand has rolled out a digital ad #ChangeIsBeautiful?
23. Which business group will be the new owner of Pune football team in I-League?
24. This is an interesting positioning for a chocolate brand. Which brand is being advertised with the positioning 'The perfect way to end your day'?
25. Which company has named Sachin Tendulkar as the brand ambassador for its initiative ‘Changing Diabetes’?
26. Which infrastructure-focused company has launched a campaign to celebrate its 15th anniversary with the positioning ‘On for Tomorrow’?
27. This should be easy. Which channel has associated with the production house Sphereorigins to launch a home-grown animated series called Chhoti Anandi?
28. Bharti Group veteran Akhil Gupta and which US private equity firm will pick up a majority stake in International Asset Reconstruction Co (IARC), an asset reconstruction company?
29. Which beverage brand and Yash Raj Films (YRF) have come together to launch India's first transgender music band as a part of co-branded association?
30. Which Japanese company will exit the television and home appliance business in India?
31. Which company will be the title sponsor for the inaugural edition of Dubai-based Masters Champions League (MCL), which will feature six teams of retired international cricketers?
32. Which company has said it will sell two container freight stations and logistics business to Transworld Group Singapore?
33. Which non-life insurance firm has appointed Pushan Mahapatra as its new managing director and chief executive officer?
34. Who is the Business Standard Banker of the Year for 2014-15?
35. Tata Motors last week announced the name of the new design language of its passenger vehicles. What is it called?
36. Tata Trusts and which global food major last week announced a partnership to work for advanced agriculture development, address malnutrition and improve food safety in India?
37. Which US-based social app has launched its India operations?
38. Which company has launched 'Desi Atta Company', a new range of single-grain atta and instant mixes across its retail outlets?
39. Which company has signed an agreement with France's Voicebox Technologies for selling its speech recognition technology assets?
40. Which leading internet TV service was launched in India last week?
41. Which company has acquired the Gurgaon-based micro content application Viral Shots for an undisclosed amount?
42. Which Indian womens wear brand is celebrating the milestone of 200 stores?
43. Which bank will partner FINO PayTech to foray into the payments bank space?
44. Which business personality has committed Rs 100 crore for the first of its kind PPP model to scientifically mange waste along with the civic body in Pune?
45. Steve Rowe will be the new CEO of which MNC retailer in April?
46. Which company has announced the acquisition of the property search website CommmonFloor for an undisclosed amount in a majority stock-swap transaction?
47. Which MNC is rolling out Crispz and Twitz, two sub-brands of its popular snack brand, in India?
48. Which business group is re-entering the cosmetics business with ‘Studiowest’?
49. Lenovo is phasing out which iconic brand name?
50. Who has been named the `Most Generous Indian' for the third consecutive year, according to the Indian philanthropy list for 2015, released by China's Hurun Research Institute last week?