1. Satyavati Berbera will be the first woman to become the COO of a Big Four accounting firm in India. Which MNC?
2. For the first time, a bank is offering railway tickets for sale from its website, that too for customers of all banks. Which bank?
3. Which movie has crossed the $1 billion mark globally at a faster clip than any film in history?
4. Which hand wash brand has launched its first television commercial, with the baseline ‘ek aisi family jo kare aapki family ke suraksha’?
5. Which bank has launched a new campaign ‘Ek Manzil of Sapna’ for its home loan products?
6. Which chocolate brand has launched its latest ad #KhoJaaneKeFaayde?
7. Direct-selling FMCG firm Amway last week inaugurated its first manufacturing facility in the country. Which state?
8. With an aim to bridge the gap in the requirement of skilled cybersecurity professionals in India, NIIT University and which consultancy have come together to offer a two-year Masters programme in cybersecurity?
9. Who has been appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) with effect from January 1, 2016?
10. Which airport has become the first airport in the country to launch the e-boarding facility?
11. The corporate social responsibility (CSR) arm of which company has tied up with the CSR arm of ratings major Crisil to raise financial literacy among women in Mumbai's slums?
12. Which ecommerce major has tied up with Viacom 18 for the licensing of three large brands - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spongebob Squarepants and Peanuts - for sellers?
13. Which premium video-on-demand service has announced the appointment of Salil Kapoor as managing director of its India operations?
14. Which investment firm has acquired a five-star hotel from Ahmedabad-based Sidhi Gujarat Hospitality for an estimated Rs 135 crore?
15. Which company has bought 100% stake in Augere Wireless Broadband India?
16. Hyderabad-based Way2Online is foraying into short news service and has rebranded its app ‘Way2SMS’ that provides free SMS services. What is the new brand?
17. The traders association of Khan Market in the national capital is contemplating legal action against which celebrity for alleged “trademark infringement”?
18. Which company has unveiled its SIBCO range of bearing housings and accessories such as housings, seals, sleeves, locating rings, lock nuts and lock washers?
19. A McDonald's restaurant closed last week in Orlando, USA. What was its claim to fame?
20. The number of wireless subscribers in India crossed which milestone mark at the end of October 2015, as per data released by TRAI?
21. The global mobile net user base will cross which milestone in 2016, according to a report by research firm IDC?
22. Pankaj Patel has been appointed as the chairman of the Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur board. He is the chairman and managing director of which company?
23. Parry Ravindranathan has taken charge of the newly created role of Managing Director – International in which media group?
24. The newspaper unit of which business group has purchased The Free Lance-Star, a newspaper in Fredericksburg, Virginia, from Sandton Capital Partners?
25. Which company has signed up as the title sponsor for the Premier Badminton League, which will see the world’s top shuttlers square off in India’s largest badminton tournament?