1. A month after selling its personal care brand Indulekha to Hindustan Unilever, Kerala-based Mosons Group is set to launch a non-personal care brand. Name the brand?
2. Which advertising group has entered into a strategic alliance with recently-started independent agency The Social Street?
3. Which Pune-based drug maker has acquired Canada's International Pharmaceutical Generics (IPG) and its marketing arm Marcan Pharmaceuticals?
4. Which MNC has tied up with Mumbai-based AGS Transact Technology to manufacture ATMs at it’s newly set-up plant in Daman?
5. Which US-based private equity major has acquired 26% stake in Mumbai-based broking firm Landmark Insurance, making it only the second deal in the insurance broking space?
6. Ex-PayPal executive Sanjay Bhargava is setting up a digital `utility company' to enable micro investments in mutual funds with minimal cost. What is it called?
7. Which MNC has appointed Ravi Menon as the chief executive of its asset management arm in the country?
8. Which online rental platform for furniture, furnishings, appliances and other home verticals has launched an outdoor campaign titled 'How Your House Feels...Unfurnished!'?
9. Which biscuit brand has launched a campaign titled 'Yeh Habit Hai Fit'?
10. Which New York-based provider of shared workspace and services plans to set up its business in India soon?
11. Which hair colour brand has launched a new campaign with the positioning of ‘dekhbhaal’?
12. Which breakfast cereal maker in India is venturing into food retailing with quick service restaurants that will offer healthier alternatives to fast foods?
13. Which company has crossed the Rs 1,000 crore sales mark to become the largest retail apparel brand in the country?
14. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in which online cash-back and coupons venture?
15. Rostow Ravanan has been named as the new CEO of which IT company?
16. Which IT company will acquire Salesforce consulting partner US-based Magnet 360 in an all-cash deal of $ 50 million (about Rs 338.3 crore)?
17. Which Gurgaon-based beauty and wellness startup has acquired the Bengaluru-based Hyve in a part cash part equity deal?
18. What has the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group christened the Pune IPL franchise as?
19. Which travel portal has acqui-hired Mumbai-based Travel-logs that specialises in customised city walks and private tours?
20. Which company has acquired a 51% stake in home and accessories brand India Circus?
21. Which laundry and homecare leader has announced the appointment of Hans Van Bylen as its next chief executive officer, effective May 1?
22. Which MNC has appointed Henkel CEO Kasper Rorsted as its new chief executive officer?
23. Payments processor TranServ has launched a digital wallet targeted at social transactions. What is it called?
24. United Breweries (UB) has launched a malt-based ready-to-drink (RTD) beverage to take on Bacardi Breezer. What has it been branded as?
25. Which state tourism board has launched a new logo and a campaign 'Jaane Kya Dikh Jaaye'?
26. Which UK-based company has announced its foray in the aerated natural fruit juices segment in the country, in a tie-up with Amarjothi group?
27. Coca-Cola is launching a new global campaign and slogan. What is it called?
28. Which MNC has launched a new Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) programme to empower businesses in India?
29. Which Chennai- based company last week launched FeetScience, shoes meant exclusively for the domestic market?
30. Titan last week launched its first smartwatch range in India. What has it been branded as?
31. Volkswagen has revealed the name of its Indian compact sedan. What has it been branded as?
32. Nestle has lost a long-running court battle in Britain to trademark the shape of which brand?
33. Radio City has launched a creative-cum-media agency. What has it been branded as?
34. This is heartening. Acid-attack survivor Laxmi has become the face of a new range of apparel from which company?
35. Ratan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in which baby and maternity products retailer?
36. Which company will bring US-based children's clothing brand Carter's to its chain of stores across the country?
37. Which innerwear brand has launched a new campaign with the tagline ‘Accepted by women worldwide’?
38. Which online insurance portal has launched its second car insurance campaign with 3 TVCs titled ‘The Burger’, ‘Pinku’ and ‘Tattoo’?
39. RJ Corp, promoted by PepsiCo's bottling partner and diversified entrepreneur Ravi Jaipuria, is venturing into the retail business with a grocery store chain. What is it called?
40. Maneesh Dhir has quit as the India head for which MNC?
41. Facebook has launched a new sports platform. What has it been branded as?
42. Realty firm Nitesh Estates has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador?
43. French tyre major Michelin has announced its foray into the fast growing scooter segment in India with the launch of its new range. What has it been branded as?
44. Which cab search and booking platform has closed a deal with ORIX Auto Infrastructure Services Limited (OAIS) to launch a premium category of intercity cab services in eight Indian cities?
45. Kiran Global Chems Ltd, a leading manufacturer of a key ingredient for a number of industries, has introduced its indigenously-developed cement brand. What is it called?
46. Messaging app Hike has crossed which user milestone?
47. Wings Rainbow, a new radio taxi service, was flagged off last week. What is its claim to fame?
48. Which television channel last week unveiled a new logo and tagline 'LIVE R.E.D'?
49. This should be easy. Which business personality’s autobiography 'The Z Factor: My Journey as the Wrong Man at the Right Time' was launched last week?
50. Which publication is the only Indian news daily to feature amongst the world's top five circulated newspapers in the World Press Trends report 2015?
51. Digital payments platform FreeCharge has launched its new virtual card. What has it been branded as?
52. OYO Rooms has touched which milestone mark for number of check-ins so far?
53. Which chain of multi-brand car service workshops is set to launch its first television campaign ‘Free ke baad First Choice’?
54. Which MNC retailer has appointed Arvind Mediratta as the new India managing director?
55. Which property has bagged the award for the world's best hotel at the Travellers' Choice, organised by travel portal TripAdvisor?