1. Which fashion portal has sponsored the West Indies team for the ICC Cricket World Cup?
2. Israeli company Sesame Enable has unveiled a new smartphone. What is its claim to fame?
3. Which company has agreed to acquire gastrointestinal drug maker Salix Pharmaceuticals Ltd in an all-cash deal valued at about $10.1 billion?
4. Which company launched its bed linen collection titled 'Ebony and Ivory' through the movie 'Shamitabh'?
5. Which company has become the No. 1 player in the tablet segment in India in the three months ended December 2014, according to International Data Corporation (IDC)?
6. Takahiro Hachigo will be the new global CEO of which automobile MNC from June?
7. Which MNC has picked up 34% stake in Indo Nissin Foods, maker of Top Ramen instant noodles in India, for about Rs 500 crore?
8. Which company has fully acquired Aadhaar Wholesale Trading and Distribution by buying 30% equity stake from Godrej Agrovet and Anamudi Real Estates?
9. Mr Bhadrashyam Kothari, 53, died at Houston recently after a brief illness. He was the Chairman and Managing Director of which business group?
10. Which business group plans to develop India's largest single hub for toy manufacturing at its special economic zone that is coming up close to Kakinada port on the country's east coast?
11. Which company has emerged the “highest bidder” for the Park Hyatt Hotel at Cansaulim in Goa?
12. Which company will hand out digital key-chains, lockets and hand-rings, christened ‘Fightback Plus’, to its over 27,000 women staffers soon?
13. Which company last week announced the launch of the ‘Colour the skies’ sales promotion for Holi?
14. Which two-wheeler brand has launched a new campaign ‘Looks Good. Is Good.’?
15. Which company last week said it became the first company to reach sales of a cumulative capacity of 1 GW (Gigawatts) solar inverters in the country?
16. Which is the most trusted brand in the country, according to Brand Trust Report 2015 by TRA (formerly known as Trust Research Advisory)?
17. Which US-based refrigerant technology provider last week entered the Indian market?
18. Which business process management company is buying analytics firm RPM Direct for about $74 million (Rs 460.2 crore) to expand its portfolio?
19. Which British insurance brokerage has re-entered the Indian market by picking up 49 per cent stake in New Delhi-based Almondz Insurance Brokers?
20. Former JPMorgan Chase investment banker Bill Winters will be the new CEO of which MNC bank?
21. Which two-wheeler brand has launched a new campaign with the baseline 'Designed for two. To feel like one.'?
22. Adobe released a new campaign during the Oscar Awards presentation on February 23. What was it celebrating?
23. Which beverage brand has launched a digital campaign #WalkToTheMoon?
24. Which Thai firm has set up a joint venture with hotel asset management firm Kingsbridge India to set up seven hotels in the country by 2018?
25. Which company has acquired 100% equity shares of Nypro Forbes Products for an undisclosed consideration?
26. Which startup, an incubatee company of the IIM-Ahmadabad’s technology business incubator, has set up the country’s largest biomass cook-stove factory at Vadodara in Gujarat?
27. Which is India's 'buzziest' brand, according to the tenth edition of Surewaves Buzziest Brands?
28. Turner International India (a Time Warner Company) will soon launch a new kids channel in the country. What has it been branded as?
29. Which motorcycle company will join the four-wheel market by launching small cars in Europe as early as 2019 to meet rising demand for energy-efficient vehicles?
30. Cadbury’s former South Asia head Bharat Puri has been appointed as the new managing director of which company?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 570 as the subject.