1. Coca-Cola recently launched a global campaign and unveiled a year-long marketing plan to celebrate which occasion?
2. Reckitt Benckiser India has roped in actor Shraddha Kapoor as the new brand ambassador for which brand?
3. Which MNC last week announced its entry into the smart watch category and launched a campaign with the positioning “Timeless design. Smart within.”?
4. Which taxi aggregator has bought smaller rival TaxiForSure (TFS) for Rs 1,237 crore ($200 million) in a cash-and-stock deal?
5. Which MNC has said it would buy WiFi network gear maker Aruba Networks for about $2.7 billion?
6. Which automobile company has signed on southern superstar Allu Arjun as its first regional brand ambassador in the country?
7. Who is the richest Indian, according to the annual list Forbes Rich List 2015?
8. Which business group has recently roped in Saif Ali Khan as a brand ambassador for its footwear brand Spunk?
9. Which insurance company has appointed RM Vishakha as its new managing director and chief executive officer?
10. Which Indian company has announced a partnership with China Mobile for strengthening its 4G ecosystem as well as network and device procurement?
11. Which pharmaceutical company has agreed to buy GlaxoSmithKline's opiates business in Australia?
12. Which chip maker has agreed to buy smaller peer Freescale Semiconductor Ltd and merge operations in a deal valuing the combined company at over $40 billion?
13. BlackBerry last week unveiled a new mid-market smartphone in Barcelona. What has it been branded as?
14. Which UK-based company last week launched its tea bags in India?
15. Which company will acquire mobile wallet firm Paydiant for an undisclosed sum?
16. Which MNC has emerged as the no. 1 smartphone vendor globally for the fourth quarter of 2014, according to Gartner?
17. Which game company has unveiled Madzzle, claimed to be the world’s first roll-up puzzle?
18. Which business group has bought a bungalow in Lutyens' Delhi for Rs 304 crore in one of the biggest real estate transactions of its kind in the country?
19. Entrepreneur Raj Kundra and actor Akshay Kumar have ventured into the over Rs 13,000-crore Indian home shopping market on television. What has the channel been branded as?
20. Which company has acquired management control in Pipavav Defence and Offshore Engineering Company Ltd., signalling its foray into the emerging business of defence production?
21. Which Indian city has been ranked at 138 globally and as the best city to live in India, according to Mercer’s Quality of Living Report 2015?
22. Which MNC has acquired US-based mapping and local search engine deCarta for an undisclosed sum?
23. Which MNC is partnering with packaging solutions company Tetra Pak to develop low-cost packaged beverages for the Indian market?
24. Which Indian business group is all set to join an elite league of companies such as Google, Tesla, BMW and Audi that are experimenting with driverless cars across different regions?
25. Hyderabad-based socks maker Filatex Fashions is acquiring which Kolkata-based fashion e-commerce site, marking its foray into the growing e-retail market?
26. Which location in India has become the world’s fifth most expensive office location, according to property consultant Cushman & Wakefield?
27. Former Rabobank India CEO and country head Surojit Shome has been appointed the head of its Indian operations of which MNC?
28. Which company has acquired mobile ad network AdIQuity for an undisclosed amount?
29. Which company has tied up with Absolute, a restaurant and service-apartment operator, to start a restaurant called Ciclo Café in Chennai?
30. Which MNC will join the Dow Jones industrial average, replacing AT&T Inc?
31. Which portal has launched a new logo ‘Look Up’?
32. Which brand has launched a new campaign titled ‘Khuljaye Bachpan’?
33. The world’s largest fashion retailer Inditex S.A. is all set to launch which brand in India over the next few months?
34. Five ETV regional channels - ETV Marathi, ETV Gujarati, ETV Kannada, ETV Bangla and ETV Oriya - have been rechristened. Which brand has replaced ETV?
35. Which show has recently become the longest running daily Hindi fiction show on TV?