1. Which MNC is reportedly working on the creation of an electric car under a project code-named "Titan"?
2. India's chocolate sales crossed which milestone mark in 2014, according to Euromonitor?
3. Which company is claiming to have become the first out-of-home media brand in the world to get ISO:27001 certification?
4. Which business personality is launching a social enterprise, Ek Step, to help elementary school children across the country improve their reading and arithmetic skills?
5. The world’s richest chocolatier died on Valentine’s Day in Montecarlo. Name him?
6. Which company has signed a definitive agreement to fully acquire U.S.-based automation technology provider Panaya for an enterprise value of $200 million?
7. Which MNC brewer has exited its joint venture with Ravi Jaipuria's RJ Corp to begin independent operations in the country through its wholly-owned entity Crown Beers?
8. Which celebrity, along with sibling, will be launching a high street fashion brand Rheson this September?
9. Which brand has launched its new campaign 'Todo Nahin, Jodo'?
10. Punit Renjen will be the new global CEO of which MNC?
11. Which MNC will buy Brit Plc, a specialty insurer and reinsurer, for about $1.88 billion?
12. Which retailer has acquired online grocer ekstop.com?
13. Which tourism destination was promoted by the teaser campaign 'Ilha de Calma'?
14. Which brand of blood glucose monitors has launched a campaign titled “Khud Ki Care”?
15. Which company has acquired luxury fashion portal Exclusively.in for an undisclosed amount?
16. Which company has signed an exclusive deal to develop, distribute and market games around Virat Kohli for three years?
17. Which business group will host the world’s first solar-powered airplane, ‘Solar Impulse 2’, in India at Ahmedabad and Varanasi in March?
18. Which company has partnered Startupbootcamp FinTech, an accelerator, to host Pitch Days in India?
19. BMW Group India last week introduced which new sub-brand in India?
20. Amul last week launched its new premium ice cream brand in Delhi, a day ahead of HUL’s launch of Magnum in the city. What has it been branded as?
21. Which company has decided to buy out its 15-year-old partner UK-based RSA Group’s 26% stake in their insurance joint venture for a consideration of Rs 450 crore?
22. Which US-headquartered news portal last week announced its foray into the Indian market in partnership with Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd’s JV firm India.com?
23. Which MNC has bought U.S. mobile wallet startup LoopPay?
24. Which entity last week announced an A$6.5 billion ($5.1 billion) takeover of Australian freight and logistics firm Toll Holdings Ltd?
25. Which pan masala brand has launched a new campaign ‘Pehchan Kaamyabi Ki’?
26. Which MNC will launch its SUV ‘Trailblazer’ in India this year?
27. Which company has launched a new campaign looking at ‘vacation deprivation’ as a disease?
28. Which writing instrument brand has launched an animated ad campaign showing the prince of ‘Pen Nagar’ getting married to the princess of ‘Pencil Land’?
29. Which brand has launched its new campaign, titled ‘Mummy’s Khushiyon Ki Recipe’?
30. Which MNC has been recognised as the fastest-growing brand globally in the information technology sector over five years, according to a study by London-based Brand Finance?
31. Which business group has signed a 51:49 joint venture with Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Israel's second largest defence company?
32. Which U.S. drinks can maker has agreed to buy British rival Rexam Plc in a 4.43 billion pounds ($6.9 billion) deal?
33. Which social network last week launched a global display advertising network, in partnership with AppNexus?
34. Which brand has been ranked as the world's most powerful brand 2015 by strategy consultancy Brand Finance?
35. Google is in the process of setting up an office in India for its year-old late-stage fund, the first office outside of the US. What is the fund called?
36. Which company has launched a new brand called ‘Seqrite’ to provide IT security solutions for business enterprises?
37. How many Indian companies have entered a list of 73 most-valued billion dollar club of start-ups across the world, based on a survey by The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones VentureSource?
38. Metals and mining conglomerate Vedanta Resources plans to rechristen its subsidiary Sesa Sterlite. What will it be known as?
39. Which MNC has launched a campaign as part of the ‘1 hour of fitness’ movement?
40. Which company is picking up 51 per cent stake in food and confectionery manufacturer Sublime Foods for an undisclosed sum?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 569 as the subject.