1. Chitrangada Singh features in the latest television commercial of which brand, with the positioning ‘Love your new look’?
2. Shalabh Seth will be the new managing director of the Indian operations of which MNC from January 1, 2015?
3. Which real estate portal has launched a rental agreement product that helps people create and customise a property agreement online?
4. Chennai-based Exotic Global Trades Pvt. Ltd has launched its telecom products - mobile phones and tablet personal computers – under which brand?
5. Which financial portal in India has completed 15 years of existence recently?
6. Which company from India has been ranked third in 2014 Global Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders survey?
7. Which company has launched Peekaboo, a kids channel on digital media with HD animation content?
8. What unique distinction has the reality show MasterChef India achieved?
9. Which food delivery service has acquired TastyKhana, its biggest competitor in India?
10. Which MNC has agreed to pay about $66 billion for Allergan, the maker of Botox, in a deal that creates a new top 10 drugmaker?
11. Which MNC will buy Baker Hughes for about $35 billion in cash and stock, creating an oilfield services behemoth to take on market leader Schlumberger?
12. Which insurance company has tied up with ‘Room to Read’ to set up libraries across schools in India?
13. Which social network is testing a version aimed at professionals?
14. Which brand has launched its new ad in the US - the first one of a series promoting its new Hyperwarm line – with the positioning 'Choose Your Winter'?
15. Which celebrity has been roped in as the first ever ‘Caprese Girl’ (TVC currently on air)?
16. Which brand has launched its latest campaign ‘unfakeit’?
17. Which advertising personality has turned into an entrepreneur with the launch of Indiasarihouse.com, an e-commerce venture selling exquisite Indian saris and fabrics?
18. Which business personalities last week launched Axilor Ventures, a business incubator and platform for supporting innovation and entrepreneurship?
19. Toyota Motor Corp will introduce its first mass-market fuel cell car next month. What has it been branded as?
20. Which MNC last week unveiled N1, a 7.9 inch tablet running Android Lollipop OS?
21. Which liquid detergent brand has launched its ‘Raahat Ek Abhiyaan' campaign urging people to donate their spare woolens?
22. Which alcohol brand has launched a campaign titled 'Be One in a 100' to promote its gaming portal?
23. Which business group has launched ‘FreeG’ service, claimed to be India’s first non web-based mobile browsing experience?
24. Why were Boeing, Ford Motor, Chevron, Citigroup, Verizon Communications, JPMorgan Chase & Co and General Motors named in a study by two Washington think tanks last week?
25. IBM last week launched a new email application for businesses. What has it been branded as?
26. Which sports property is being promoted on television with the campaign ‘De Dana Dan’?
27. Which online marketplace for businesses has roped in actor Irrfan Khan as the face of its upcoming brand campaign?
28. Which company has launched Aerosoles footwear brand in India?
29. In a global first, Uber Technologies last week launched its low cost service exclusively for the Indian market. What has it been branded as?
30. Which business group has got all approvals from the civil aviation ministry to sell Australia-made Gipps airplanes in India?
31. Which company and US firm Cherokee Global Brands are jointly developing a new fashion brand for India?
32. Flipkart founders Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal have made an investment in which offline games startup?
33. Which 3 Indian cities feature in the top-100 list of highest quality service in hotels, in terms of giving the best value for money, as per a study by leading global hotel search website trivago?
34. Which globally known developer of solar farms has said that it would acquire First Wind, a leading developer and operator of wind farms in the US?
35. Which MNC has overtaken oil giant Exxon Mobil to become the world's second most valuable company after iPhone maker Apple Inc, according to Tech Times?
36. Home décor and designer furniture brand Casa Paradox, owned by Raseel Gujral Ansal and Navin Ansal, has launched a select retail concept. What is it called?
37. Which airline has launched a new ad 'The Welcome of Home' targeted at second-generation Indian expatriates?
38. Which is the most expensive retail destination across the country this year, according to a global report by Cushman & Wakefield?
39. Which MNC has struck a deal with Firefox maker Mozilla Corp to replace Google as the default search engine on the Firefox Web browser in the United States?
40. Mars Chocolate India has signed up which celebrity as the face of its new campaign?
41. Which deodorant brand released a light-hearted online video titled ‘Show Men Some Love’ on the occasion of the first International Men’s Day celebration in India?
42. Vivek Sood will be the new CEO of which telecom company in India from December 1?
43. Which company has bought US-based network services provider Lightbridge Communications Corp (LCC) for an enterprise value of $240 million?
44. Britannia Industries is selling which new brand exclusively on Amazon.in for the first few weeks?
45. Which bank will acquire control of Bengaluru-based ING Vysya Bank in an all-stock deal?
46. Which movie exhibition chain last week launched India’s first 4DX technology-enabled screen at Thane?
47. Which ride-sharing marketplace, backed by German startup incubator Rocket Internet, is entering India?
48. Which online fashion brand has signed on actress Kriti Sanon as its brand ambassador?
49. Which is the only Indian city to appear in the list of 15 best cities worldwide to live and work in, according to a survey by INSEAD?
50. Which business group has acquired the century-old Nilgiris grocery chain for about Rs 300 crore in an all-cash deal?
51. Jim Parsons, who portrays the genius nerd Sheldon Cooper on the hit comedy series The Big Bang Theory, is the star of a new campaign by which MNC?
52. Which company has signed a deal with Exelixi Management Ltd to roll out Kids WB stores across the country over the next five years?
53. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has received an export order worth $300,000 from which MNC for supply of 8.5m S Band Antenna and 4.2m C Band Antenna?
54. Which e-commerce firm has acquired Gurgaon-based furniture and home decor marketplace BuynBrag?
55. Which luxury jewellery company has re-entered India and opened its first boutique store at New Delhi’s DLF Emporio?
56. Bengaluru-based Kottaram Agro Foods last week launched Ragi breakfast cereals and instant dosa and idli mixes under which brand name in Chennai?
57. Which well known fashion designer has opened his new museum - Past, Present, Future Museum - in the Marais district of Paris?
58. Which international restaurant chain is rolling out the biggest brand overhaul in its 56-year history, complete with artisanal flavors, new advertisements and a new logo?
59. Which Indian company last week announced that it will collaborate with Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) to create a comprehensive executive education programme?
60. Which dairy brand is being advertised (TVC currently on air) with the positioning ‘Tea's Perfect Partner’?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 556 as the subject.