1. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Group will launch which two marquee brands in India in 2015?
2. Madhuri Dixit is promoting (TVC currently on air) which edible oil brand with the positioning ‘Fit Hai Toh Future Hai’?
3. Which company has acquired a majority stake in Cricbuzz, a leading cricket news and information destination on the web and mobile?
4. Which ad agency has tied up with the United Nations Population Fund India to launch a corporate social responsibility advisory and services division?
5. Internationally popular supermodel Ujjwala Raut has been roped in as the brand ambassador of which kitchen appliances brand?
6. Which airport has become the first in the country to be declared as IATA e-freight compliant with the operationalisation and implementation of the e-freight process?
7. Which two state-owned entities in the aviation sector are proposed to be listed soon by the government?
8. Which payment technology and services solutions firm has appointed Swarup Choudhury as its managing director for India?
9. Which bank has launched a new campaign, featuring Farhan Akhtar, to communicate its latest innovative proposition ‘Video Branch’?
10. Which pharma MNC has unveiled its new brand identity with the brand line – “Life. To the Fullest”?
11. Microsoft last week launched its newest Lumia phone, dropping the Nokia name. What has it been branded as?
12. Which mid-market British hotel chain has identified India as one of its top three strategic markets outside the UK for development and growth of the brand?
13. Five senior executives of Ranbaxy Laboratories' US arm, who quit last month, have set up their own venture there. What has it been branded as?
14. Which MNC will pay about $640 million for automated advertising service BrightRoll, beefing up its ability to sell video ads in real-time to marketers?
15. Mercedes-Benz will revive which high-end luxury limousine brand this month?
16. Which MNC will soon launch a mobile app to help small and medium-size business get online, as part of its “Digitising India” mission?
17. Which company has announced the acquisition of Hyderabad-based online taxi booking service provider 'Cabonclick.com' for an undisclosed amount?
18. Which Pune-based real estate brand has launched a television campaign featuring Farhan Akhtar?
19. An inter-college cricket tournament by which media company has bagged the Guinness World Records for being the world’s largest cricketing tournament?
20. Supreme Court last week put an end to a 59-year old practice in Bollywood that puts restrictions on women from pursuing which profession in the film industry?
21. Facebook’s Messenger app has crossed which milestone in terms of monthly users?
22. Vdopia has announced the Asia-Pacific launch of programmatic buying and selling platform exclusively for mobile video advertising. What has it been branded as?
23. Which bilingual compact daily has been re-launched in a new avatar with the campaign ‘Bedhadak, Behichak, Zimmedaar, Asardaar’?
24. Which brand has launched a campaign titled ‘It’s Our Turn’ to promote its new ‘one touch internet’ offering?
25. Which company will acquire Odecee, a provider of digital solutions to enterprises in Australia and New Zealand region?
26. Which company is set to acquire US-based nutritional supplements maker Natrol Inc for a consideration of $132.5 million?
27. 3F Industries, formerly Foods, Fats & Fertilisers Ltd, has launched its branded refined sunflower oil. Name the brand?
28. Which digital media and consumer internet incubator has acquired online food delivery venture Meals on Wheels?
29. Maharaja Whiteline, a Delhi-based small appliances maker founded in 1976, is being renamed. What will it be called?
30. Which well known personality has launched a social media application SloPho?
31. Dubai-based retailer Lifestyle International has entered into a deal with which online marketplace to sell goods from its value fashion format Max Retail online exclusively on the latter's portal?
32. Aditya Vij is stepping down as the CEO of which healthcare company?
33. Rahul Sharma, co-founder of homegrown mobile handset maker Micromax, has incorporated a company to launch a new phone brand. What has the company been named as?
34. Which brand has entered the Guinness World Records, registering the longest journey by car in a single country?
35. Which brand has launched ‘Celebrating the Joy of Reading’, its first ever campaign in India?
36. Which 3 India-born CEOs have been named among 50 global corporate heads by Fortune Magazine in its annual ‘Businessperson of the Year’ compilation?
37. Yahoo last week announced a partnership with which online marketplace to host a gateway to the latter’s portal directly on the Yahoo India homepage?
38. Which ecommerce company from India has finally withdrawn its $75-million public issue on the NYSE, seven months after filing it?
39. Which beverage brand has reportedly roped in Akhil Akkineni, actor and son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna, as it brand ambassador?
40. Which MNC has agreed to buy the Duracell battery business from Procter & Gamble?
41. Ratan Tata has made a personal investment in which online furniture company?
42. Which business personality from India has been inducted on the board of Interpol Foundation to contribute to two new global initiatives?
43. In a first-of-its kind partnership with FINO PayTech, which company is all set to launch assisted ecommerce centres in semi-urban, rural and low income residential areas across the country?
44. Which Indian company last week announced that Aditya Agarwal, VP-Engineering at Dropbox, will join its board as an independent director?
45. Which brand has launched its campaign `Don't crack under pressure' in India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 555 as the subject.