1. Mobile messenger service WhatsApp’s active user base in India has crossed which milestone?
2. Which is the best whiskey in the world, according to the 2015 edition of Jim Murray's Whiskey Bible?
3. Which MNC is the world’s most sought after employer, according to a report by professional networking site LinkedIn?
4. The Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and the National Association of Theatre Owners (NATO) have banned moviegoers in USA from using which technology in theatres?
5. The Spanish government has passed a new copyright law which imposes fees for online content aggregators in an effort to protect its print media industry. What is it popularly called?
6. Which MNC has announced the India Client Council to serve its agency partners better?
7. The Dubai World Hospitality Championship recently received the Guinness World Records certificate for an advertisement. What is the record for?
8. Who are the only two celebrities in India with more than $100-million valuation, according to the celebrity brand valuation study done by US consultancy firm American Appraisal?
9. Which MNC has agreed to swap its Bushmills Irish whiskey label for full ownership of the high-end Don Julio tequila?
10. Which automobile company last week introduced the world's cheapest automatic car?
11. Which digital media and entertainment company has joined hands with Hong Kong-based Sony Corporation to bring in the 4K cinema technology to India?
12. A venture founded by Raghava KK, an Indian artist in New York, to build a new kind of social network has attracted $2 million in angel funding even before its launch. What is it called?
13. Which company has agreed to buy digital ad specialist Sapient for $3.7 billion in cash?
14. Which well known technology website has expanded into the print medium with a quarterly magazine in the US?
15. IndiGo has announced a tie-up with a nongovernmental organisation, Mensa, India, to commemorate which occasion?
16. Which international news channel has launched a global campaign, inviting the public to ‘Hear the Human Story’?
17. Which MNC is dropping its sponsorship of FIFA, becoming the first backer to abandon soccer's governing body after charges of corruption linked to voting on World Cup hosts?
18. Which Bengaluru-based company has bought the biotech business of KCP Biotech, a unit of diversified conglomerate KCP, located at Genome Valley in Hyderabad, for around Rs 5 crore?
19. Which company has acquired an 84% stake in NeST Software, the engineering and embedded services business of Kochi-based NeST Group for slightly more than Rs 500 crore?
20. Who is the highest paid woman in music in 2014, with estimated earnings of $115 million, according to Forbes magazine?
21. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning Chase Life?
22. Which MNC has said that the world’s first dengue vaccine is likely by 2015?
23. Which company is set to acquire Perfect Relations, one of India's oldest independent PR firms started by Dilip Cherian and Bobby Kewalramani two decades ago?
24. Shubham Banerjee, a 13year-old eighth grader based out of San Jose in California, has got funding from which MNC to develop a low-cost printer for the blind?
25. Charity organisations and other not-for-profits will soon get an exclusive domain extension to register their web identity. Which domain?
26. Which US-based company has acquired Indian manufacturing firm Raman FibreScience to establish a footprint in India?
27. Emami Ltd has signed on which celebrity for endorsing a moisturising lotion from its BoroPlus portfolio?
28. Which advertising agency has launched a new project, Mama Labs, which will focus on the Indian mother as a consumer?
29. Which 2 Indian firms feature among the top 30 positions in the latest report Transparency in Corporate Reporting by Transparency International?
30. Which MNC has overtaken ITC to become India’s second-largest consumer-facing products company by revenues?
31. Which company has signed a definitive agreement to buy Vanta Bioscience, a contract research organisation headquartered in the US, for an undisclosed amount?
32. Sushma Rajagopalan has been promoted as the chief executive officer of which IT company?
33. Which MNC has been named world's best company in terms of leadership, as per a Hay Group study?
34. Which MNC last week announced that it completed the acquisition of the ORSL ready-to-drink electrolyte brand from Jagdale Industries, a Bangalore-based company?
35. Chinese e-commerce behemoth Alibaba Group-backed Quixey is acquiring which Bangalore-based mobile application startup?
36. Mr Qimat Rai Gupta passed away last week. He was the chairman of which company?
37. Arun Jain will step down as Managing Director of which IT company?
38. Sachin Tendulkar’s autobiography ‘Playing It My Way’ has reportedly broken all-time pre-order subscriptions records. Which company is the publisher?
39. Which MNC has developed street lights equipped with sockets to charge electric cars and will run a pilot project in Munich next year that uses existing local authority lighting networks?
40. Which business personality has sought the government’s permission to import an E-type Jaguar of 1971 vintage into India?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 554 as the subject.