1. Which district has bagged the unique distinction of being the first in the country to achieve 100 per cent banking?
2. According to a recent report, which bank, trading at five times its book value, is the world's most expensive bank?
3. Which Indian distiller has acquired a clutch of brands from Scotland’s George Sinclair & Sons?
4. Which company has signed an ‘option’ agreement with U.S. drug major Bristol-Myers Squibb Company to develop, and later market, its ambitious oral insulin candidate drug?
5. In a first for the Indian two-wheeler sector, which company has voluntarily recalled 11,500 units of its 250 cc bike?
6. Which MNC will buy privately held cloud networking company Meraki for $1.2 billion in cash as part of its cloud and networking strategy?
7. Which company last week announced the launch of a new solution called 'India in a Box', which enables Japanese companies to jumpstart their business operations in India in a short time?
8. Which Indian business personality has been honoured with the James C Morgan Global Humanitarian Award, which recognises contribution of people using technology to change human lives?
9. Paul Otellini will retire as the CEO of which MNC in May 2013?
10. Which celebrity is the new brand ambassador for McDowell Signature’s campaign “Success is living in the spotlight”?
11. Three Indians have been named by Fortune magazine among the ‘2012 Businesspersons of the Year’, an annual ranking of 50 global leaders who are ‘the best in business’. Name them?
12. Which Indian manufacturer of automotive chains, recently acquired 100 per cent shares of Michigan-based GFM Inc for $5.5 million?
13. Which company will buy 51% stake in South African drug maker Cipla Medpro for about $220 million?
14. Mohit Kampani is the new CEO of which retail chain in India?
15. Which MNC has won the title sponsorship rights of the Indian Premier League (IPL) for the next five seasons for Rs 396.8 crore?
16. Which company is set to buy out the 141-screen multiplex chain Cinemax owned by the Kanakia Group, making it the country’s largest multiplex operator?
17. Which MNC has signed a deal to acquire US group Schiff Nutrition for $1.4 billion, winning an entry into the $30 billion vitamins and nutrition supplements market?
18. Which well known MNC will enter Formula One (F1) after announcing a deal with Kimi Raikkonen’s Lotus team last week?
19. Which iconic international brand has launched ‘The Original’, a men’s fragrance range, in India?
20. Which company is all set to formally enter the branded pulses market under the Jubilee brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 452 as the subject.