1. Which company has tied up with Japanese Toshiba Elevator to roll out high-speed elevators in the country?
2. Which handset maker had an association with Indian Formula 1 driver Narain Karthikeyan and the HRT Formula 1 team for the 2012 Indian Grand Prix?
3. Pearson has agreed to combine its Penguin book-publishing unit with which company as the media companies seek to bulk up in response to a surge in providers of electronic books?
4. Which sportswear major unveiled Australian swimming star, Brittany Elmslie, as its latest brand ambassador?
5. Which hospitality MNC’s affiliate has signed agreement with IHHR Hospitality Pvt Ltd for rebranding of the latter’s five Ista hotels in India?
6. The RTL Group, Europe's leading entertainment network, will enter India’s television market by launching its first TV channel next week. What is it branded as?
7. In a listing of India's largest media groups, based on FY12 revenues, which group has emerged at the top?
8. Which MNC has launched an exclusive website for women, called Style Factor, in partnership with Yahoo! as part of its drive to engage with consumers online?
9. Which airport in India has introduced an app exclusively for Windows 8 users?
10. Which audio brand has launched its new advertising campaign for the India market with A R Rahman as the ambassador?
11. Stock Holding Corporation of India (SHCIL), the country’s first and one of the largest security custodians to financial institutions, will be merged with which state-owned lender?
12. Which company will be introducing a new range of F&B (food and beverage) items under the ‘Milano Collezioni’ collection designed by noted designer Rina Dhaka across all its outlets?
13. Which MNC has agreed to buy filmmaker George Lucas's Lucasfilm Ltd and its "Star Wars" franchise for $4.05 billion in cash and stock, a blockbuster deal that includes the surprise promise of a new film in the series in 2015?
14. Dabur is re-launching its hair care brand Vatika in a premium avatar and has roped in which celebrity as the ambassador for the same?
15. Which company has entered into a brand association with Yash Raj Films for the forthcoming film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, with the character played by Anushka Sharma portrayed as its employee?
16. Which auto major has announced the launch of its new ad campaign for the festive season titled 'Post it'?
17. The Wipro board has approved the separation of the non-IT businesses from Wipro Ltd to form a new company. What will it be called?
18. Which PC maker last week announced its foray into the smartphone market in India with the launch of five android-based smartphones?
19. Which stock exchange has emerged as the world's largest bourse in terms of the number of trades in equity segment during September?
20. Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting (WCCL), has roped in which celebrity as its brand ambassador for the Aramusk male grooming products?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 449 as the subject. Happy learning! rajeev kondapalli