1. The birth centenary of which visionary industrialist was commemorated with the release of a postage stamp in Chennai on November 11?
2. Which 2 Indians have been named by Forbes magazine among the 15 "classroom revolutionaries" who are using innovative technologies to reinvent education for students and teachers globally?
3. In what is being claimed as a global first, Gurgaon metro has let which two companies add their names to stations?
4. Which company, in association with Yash Raj Films (YRF), has launched the “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” (JTHJ) stationery?
5. According to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the number of ATMs in India has crossed which milestone mark in October?
6. After ceasing the distribution rights of Kohinoor and Durex brand condoms, TTK Healthcare has launched its own brand. Name it?
7. Which location has ended New York's Fifth Avenue’s 11-year run as the world's most expensive retail area?
8. Which business family has acquired the Mumbai team of the upcoming Hockey India League in a deal estimated at Rs 105 crore?
9. Which MNC last week announced its plans to buy tea store chain Teavana Holdings Inc for $620 million?
10. Who has retained her position as the country’s top paid business woman, according to Fortune magazine?
11. Which well known sportswear and fashion maker has been bought by Swiss family-held group Maus Freres?
12. Who has been named as the most powerful woman in business in India for the second consecutive year by Fortune Magazine?
13. Which company is selling its medical equipment business based at Mysore to Skanray Healthcare?
14. Which stock-broking and wealth management company has launched the 'We for you' campaign?
15. Hair care gets exciting. Which business group is rolling out beer shampoo, India's only such product made within the country?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 451 as the subject.