Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week July 25 - 30. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Who last week became the first non-European to head Deutsche Bank?
2. Which international celebrity will launch a new fragrance titled ‘Signature’ in September?
3. Which hotel chain is claiming to be ‘The Greenest Hotel Chain in the World’?
4. Which MNC bank has named Nainesh Jaisingh as the global CEO of its private equity business?
5. Which automobile brand is being advertised with the positioning ‘India drive khulke’?
6. New York-based PVH Corp plans to buy the rights of which luxury brand from Mohan Murjani?
7. Which company has roped in Bollywood director Anurag Kashyap to direct a series of commercials as part of the company’s new corporate identity?
8. Which bank has agreed to pick up a 30% stake in Metlife India, which will make it the single largest private shareholder in the private insurance company?
9. Which MNC will buy Panasonic Corp’s Sanyo Electric washing machine and refrigerator units in Japan and Southeast Asia for about $130 million?
10. Dogged by controversies and hounded by Maoists, which Indian company's joint venture in Nepal has decided to part ways with Miss Nepal, the republic's oldest and most popular beauty pageant?
11. Which company last week announced the acquisition of CoreLogic India, the India-based captive operations of CoreLogic, an information, analytics and business services company?
12. In what is being billed as the largest overseas acquisition by an Indian travel company, which company has decided to buy UK's Holidaybreak for Â£312 million (Rs 2,300 crore)?
13. Which MNC last week announced the launch of 555 Blue, world’s first designated prepay phone specifically designed to put the Facebook experience into the heart of the handset?
14. Which MNC has dislodged Nokia as biggest smartphone maker?
15. Which company has set a national record certified by the Limca Book of Records 2012 for organizing the largest gathering of twins in India at a single venue?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 383 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
July 31, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment