Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week July 04 - 09. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company has named Rob Cissell, the former COO of Wal-Mart China, as its new CEO?
2. Which MNC will be rolling out a global campaign to promote its corporate identity in September with the tagline ‘Small actions. Big difference.’?
3. Bangalore-based HR professional Sheeja Mathews was in news last week for becoming the first woman customer in India for which MNC?
4. Which Indian company is acquiring a majority stake in the privately-held Bahrain Shares Registering Company WLL, an affiliate of Bahrain-based KPMG Fakhro?
5. Which business personality has acquired a three-storey bungalow in Mumbai in what is possibly the priciest deal ever for a home in India?
6. Which hotel chain last week launched ‘One PURE rooms’, a new standard in luxury which will fulfill the needs of guests with respiratory sensitivities and allergies?
7. Which MNC has roped in film and television personality Tisca Chopra for the maiden television commercial of its brand All-Bran?
8. Which brand has become the first brand in India to start advertising on Twitter?
9. Which FMCG company last week announced the acquisition of Krishna Thulasi, a leading herbal soap brand owned by Krishna Herbals based in Kollam?
10. Which brand has been ranked the number one Indian brand in a ‘Top 1000 Brands of Asia’ survey conducted by Campaign magazine?
11. Which MNC has launched its "The Web is What You Make of it" campaign on television?
12. Which MNC has acquired social media analytics startup BackType?
13. Which MNC is acquiring a majority stake in Hyderabad-based Mindset Advertising?
14. Which company is advertising its new watch range called HTSE (High Tech Self Energised) on television with the baseline 'Runs on Light'?
15. Which leading Japanese sanitary napkin brand was launched in India last week with actress Prachi Desai as the brand ambassador?
16. Badminton player Saina Nehwal has been roped in to endorse which noodles brand (TVC currently on air) with the baseline 'Be the champion'?
17. Not exactly business. Who was last week named the brand ambassador of the Women and Child Development Ministry for spreading the message of curbing malnutrition among children?
18. Who has emerged the most popular person on Google+, Google’s new social networking service, in a broad survey of Google+ profiles by Social Statistics, an outside service?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 380 as the subject.
Post a Comment