Presenting the current affairs quiz for the week July 11 - 16. Hope you enjoy it.
1. Which company has made it to the Limca Book of Records for making the longest mattress?
2. Which company is making a foray into the packaged water segment with its brand ‘Aquasure’?
3. Which 168-year-old newspaper printed its last edition on July 10?
4. Eight Indian companies have made it to the list of world’s 500 largest companies, compiled by Fortune magazine on the basis of the latest annual revenue figures. Which MNC has topped the list?
5. Which MNC is buying a 60% stake in Chinese candy maker Hsu Fu Chi for Singapore $2.1 billion ($1.7 billion)?
6. Which business personality is the new chairman of Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)?
7. Which auto component maker last week said it would acquire an 80% stake in German firm Peguform Group?
8. Which two Indian brands figure in the list of world’s 10 biggest global spirits brands by volume in 2010, according to London-based liquor research firm IWSR?
9. Which BPO major last week said it had acquired the human resources (HR) services subsidiary of Japanese automotive company Nissan Motor in Yokohama for an undisclosed amount?
10. Infosys has renamed its Mysore campus after which well known personality?
11. Which business group last week unveiled a new corporate identity including a new logo and tagline 'growing legacies'?
12. Which bank last week launched Infinia cards for the uber-rich, high net worth community in India?
13. Which company recently launched its internal social networking site ‘Bubble’, a platform for disgruntled employees to vent on?
14. Actor Tara Sharma and her son Zen Saluja can be seen in the television commercial (currently on air) for which retail chain?
15. I had almost forgotten how beautiful Nicole Kidman was till I saw this TVC (currently on air) for a watch brand. Which brand?
Please mail your answers on or before next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 381 as the subject.
Biz Quizzard is a weekly current affairs business quiz based on the the events of the week gone by, and compiled from various sources. It was earlier co-posted on Quinkie, an online quiz group dedicated to business quizzes. With the first edition posted in March 2004, Biz Quizzard has not missed a single week till date and has been featured in the Limca Book of Records 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2020 editions for this achievement.
Want us to conduct a quiz at your office or college? Contact us on email@example.com for any kind of quiz - business, general, sports & more! We also provide well-researched content that is Educative, Innovative & Entertaining.
July 17, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment