1. Amazon India has registered which milestone count of merchants through Amazon Pay - its payments unit?
2. Charles “Chuck” Geschke died at the age of 84 on April 16. He was the co-founder of which software company?
3. Which steel manufacturer has launched its new TVC campaign "Maksad Toh India Ko Banana Hai", featuring actor Sonu Sood?
4. Beetel Landline and FLiX has announced the appointment of which cricketer as its brand ambassador for its products across categories?
5. Which company last week said it successfully completed safety as well as pharmacokinetic, or absorption, studies using an oral formulation of remdesivir?
6. Which Bengaluru-based company has acquired Ubico Networks for about Rs 100 crore?
7. Which Indian-origin billionaire brothers have acquired a popular British fast-food chain, Leon, as part of what they described as their goal to grow their foodservice operations in Britain?
8. Which company last week handed over 100 Point of Sale (PoS) machines to BBMP to help the civic body collect fines from citizens violating Covid-19-related protocols in Bengaluru?
9. Which online marketplace has roped in celebrity couple Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza for its new campaign 'Brand Waali Quality, Bazaar Waali Deal'?
10. Which IT services firm has acquired DigitalOnUS, a hybrid cloud and DevOps services provider, for up to $120 million (about Rs 900 crore), including retention bonus and earnout?
11. Which energy exchange last week kicked off cross-border daily electricity trading on its platform?
12. Sivasubramanian Ramann has taken charge as the Chairman and Managing Director of which financial institution?
13. Which company last week said it has launched a new super long range ecycle, Roadlark, which has the capability to run up to 100 km in a single charge?
14. Which fantasy cricket app has launched a new IPL campaign featuring brand ambassador KL Rahul, which revolves around the thought, "Play Fantasy Cricket Hatke”?
15. Which jewellery brand has launched a campaign for its ‘Muhurat’ wedding collection, featuring brand ambassadors Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Jaya Bachchan and Prabhu Ganesan?
16. T.V. Scaria, 81, passed away last week in Kochi. He was the founder of which popular umbrella brand in Kerala?
17. Which former governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) died last week at the age of 94?
18. Which esports and skill gaming platform has acquired New Delhi-based esports gaming platform GamingMonk?
19. India’s oldest credit assessment company TransUnion Cibil has launched an eligibility score for which category of customers?
20. Which company last week said it has completed 75 years of its construction and mining machinery business (CMB), which is one of its oldest businesses?
21. Which formal wear brand has roped in actress Jacqueline Fernandez as the face of its new sub-brand Denim Labs?
22. Which company last week announced incorporation of a wholly-owned arm 'Mundra Petrochem Ltd' (MPL)?
23. Which fantasy sports platform has launched the campaign ‘#TeamHaiTohMazaaHai’?
24. Which global sports brand has signed a long-term partnership deal with cricketers Washington Sundar and Devdutt Padikkal?
25. MMA, formerly known as the Mobile Marketing Association, has announced the appointment of Amit Jain as Chairperson of its India Board of Directors. He is the India MD of which MNC?
26. Adidas has brought back which global content initiative?
27. Which smart baby camera brand has launched a digital campaign featuring actress and new mom Kareena Kapoor Khan?
28. Apple last week unveiled which new colour for iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini?
29. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) brand has launched the campaign ‘Just can’t get enough’ featuring actress and brand ambassador Rashmika Mandanna?
30. Procter & Gamble last week said it has commissioned its first in-house solar power plant in India at its manufacturing facility in which city?
31. Which snack brand has launched a new television commercial highlighting the launch of two limited-time innovations – Out of Control Chaat and Uncensored Tadka flavours?
32. Which group has announced the launch of its new ad film campaign ‘Khayal Apno Ka’?
33. Which Kerala-based food brand is set to launch India’s first cold water ice-cream mix, with which aficionados can prepare their favourite flavours at home without milk, and within five minutes?
34. Which lender from South Africa will exit India?
35. Which UK-based fintech unicorn has appointed Paroma Chatterjee as its CEO in India ahead of a planned expansion in the country this year?
36. Which tech-enabled, multi-brand car service company is planning to foray into servicing of Electric Vehicles (EVs), mainly two wheelers, three wheelers and delivery vans?
37. Roger Lias has stepped down as the chief executive officer of which Indian pharmaceutical firm?
38. Which Chinese electronics company has roped in cricketer Washington Sundar as its brand ambassador?
39. Which pipes brand has launched a campaign featuring former cricketer Virender Sehwag, with the positioning ‘Ek baar lagwayyie, aur hamara naam bhool jaayie’?
40. In a global first for the steel industry, which company has used a blockchain platform pioneered by HSBC to complete a trade finance transaction with a UAE-based company?
41. Which diversified technology company has announced the launch of the new Spatial Solutions Division as part of its strategic expansion for Smart Home Solutions?
42. Which FMCG brand has launched the digital video campaign ‘#SehatKaSaath’ during the month of Ramadan?
43. Which bicycle brand has launched a new campaign ‘Boys are Back’?
44. Warburg Pincus’ affiliate Baskin Lake Investment has acquired which company’s 24.48% stake along with a primary investment in on-campus student housing assets company Good Host Spaces?
45. Which stock broking company has appointed Narayan Gangadhar as its chief executive officer?
46. Which company last week announced its plan to setup a 100,000 strong network of EV chargers, which it is calling Hypercharger Network, across 400 cities in India over the next five years?
47. Which mail room management and logistics company said it had received an unspecified amount as investment from Ratan Tata?
48. Which company last week announced a partnership with Taiwan’s Gogoro Inc., a provider of battery swapping platforms, to accelerate the shift to sustainable electric mobility in India?
49. New York-based Tiger Global has made its first investment in an Indian cryptocurrency company. Name it?
50. Rekha M Menon has been appointed chairperson of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom). She is the India chairperson of which MNC?
51. Which media network will be venturing into the kids' space with the launch of Bal Bharat channel in 12 Indian languages on 27 April, 2021?
52. Which online medical and healthcare ordering app has launched a new campaign 'Sab uparwale ke haath mein hai’?
53. Which company last week issued an apology to the state government of Meghalaya for wrongly depicting Manipur's Keibul Lamjao national park on packs of its brand?
54. Which automobile MNC last week set what it called a challenging target for all of its sales to be electric vehicles by 2040?
55. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) last week barred which 2 MNCs from issuing new cards?
56. Which company will be foraying into the gum-care segment in India with the unveiling of its global toothpaste brand Parodontax?
57. Which company last week said its joint venture firm Kameda Seika has started exporting premium rice-based snack brand 'Kari Kari' to Australia and the UAE?
58. Which company last week unveiled its most expensive handset at a price of Rs 69,999 in India to compete in the premium segment?
59. K-pop BTS was announced as the new face of which fashion label?
60. Which company will acquire supply chain and AI software provider Blue Yonder, founded in 1985 and led by CEO Girish Rishi, in a $7.1 billion deal?
61. Which paints brand has launched its new marketing campaign 'Sachche Rang' featuring its brand ambassador Ayushmann Khurrana?
62. Which beverage brand has announced the launch of its new ad film led integrated marketing campaign 'Wish it never gets over'?
63. Which fantasy sports platform has entered into a partnership with the global sports brand, PUMA to launch its first athleisure collection in India?
64. Which women’s apparel brand has unveiled its new campaign ‘Hope is Trending’?
65. Which company has bought Stoke Park, an iconic sporting and leisure estate in the UK, for 57 million pounds (Rs 592 crore) from the International Group?