1. Which technology entrepreneur and his wife have committed Rs 340 crore for a palliative care unit at a cancer hospital in Odisha?
2. Which Indian business group has called off its proposed renewable power deal with Malaysian state-owned oil and gas company Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas)?
3. Which company is discontinuing its line of Harmony universal remotes?
4. Tata Sons is building a marketplace for small and medium enterprises in India, offering digital tools and solutions to scale up their business. What has it been branded as?
5. Which company has launched a new campaign, featuring actor Boman Irani, to highlight the risk of formaldehyde emission from plywood and showcase its Zero Emission (E-0) product range?
6. Which agriculture finance and value chain startup last week said that it had completed the acquisition of logistics and agri-supply chain firm Kamatan in a share swap deal?
7. Which company has agreed to acquire a 60% stake in Pune-based SLK Global Solutions for Rs 918.32 crore?
8. Which business group has launched a new edtech startup, Vired, aimed at tapping students who have completed schooling and has launched the campaign ‘be made for Big things’?
9. In a first, which bank has said that it will offer depositors who vaccinate against Covid, 25 basis points higher return under a special scheme?
10. Which MNC will acquire artificial intelligence and cloud computing company Nuance for $19.7 billion, bolstering its healthcare offerings?
11. Which company and Adani Group will partner to set up one of India’s largest warehouses for online commerce along with a data centre?
12. Anil Kapoor, 73, passed away in Mumbai on April 12. He was the chairman emeritus at which advertising agency?
13. Which automobile company has emerged as the largest exporter of UVs from India in FY21?
14. Which multibrand fashion ecommerce platform last week said it has acquired online jewellery brand Pipa Bella?
15. Which life insurance company has elevated its COO Kalpana Sampat as the Managing Director and CEO?
16. Which processed food company has launched the campaign ‘Isme Pyaar Mila Hai’, featuring actor Pankaj Tripathi?
17. Local search company Just Dial has roped in which actor as brand ambassador for its newly launched b2b marketplace portal JD Mart?
18. Which paint company has launched a new campaign ‘Nayi Umeedon Ke Rang Gungunaye’ that reciprocates the idea of hope and better tomorrow?
19. Which fantasy gaming platform unveiled its rebranding, including a new logo and tagline, ‘India ka Naya Maidan’?
20. Which MNC has named Alessandra Galloni as its next editor-in-chief, the first woman to lead the globe-spanning news agency in its 170-year history?
21. Which company has acquired Kuala Lumpur-based payments and discovery platform Fave in an all cash deal worth $45 million?
22. Which fashion brand has entered into a strategic licensing deal with Timex India to introduce an exclusive line of watches in the Indian market?
23. Which company has acquired 17 solar rooftop assets of Sterling & Wilson totaling 7.2 megawatt (MW)?
24. Which ride hailing and food delivery giant is going public in the US through a merger with blankcheck company Altimeter Growth Corp in what is the largest ever deal of its kind?
25. Which investment platform has launched its Indian Premier League campaign ‘Start Karke Dekho’?
26. Which media giant has named K Madhavan as president with immediate effect?
27. Which digital-first insurance company has launched its latest campaign featuring actor Arshad Warsi as the face of the campaign along with players from the Mumbai Indians IPL team?
28. Which gaming platform has launched a new campaign and video song ‘Cricket Machao’ with the onset of the 14th season of IPL, featuring actor Divyenndu?
29. Which health supplement over-the-counter (OTC) brand has launched a new campaign for Ramadan that salutes the Farzdaar Rozedaar?
30. S&P Dow Jones Indices last week said it will remove which Indian company from its sustainability index following reports of its business ties with Myanmar's military?
31. Nobuaki Kurumatani resigned as the CEO of which MNC last week as a buyout offer from a private equity fund stirs turmoil inside the storied Japanese company?
32. Which company has won a first-of-its-kind tender floated by Convergence Energy Services Ltd (CESL) to supply LED bulbs for homes in rural India?
33. Which personal care MNC launched its global initiative 'Stand Up Against Street Harassment' in India in November last year with NGO Breakthrough as its on-ground training partner?
34. Which lighting products company has rolled out its latest campaign for EcoLink lights and fans?
35. Mondelez India has set foot into the fast-growing and innovative sub-segment in the confectionery category, Lollipop. What has it been branded as?
36. Which antacid brand has launched a new television commercial, which marks the television debut of its digital campaign, ‘Gadbad Gadbad’?
37. Which skin and personal care brand has launched digital campaigns featuring actors Vaani Kapoor and Tara Sutaria?
38. Which confectionery brand has launched a new campaign for its limited edition ‘Say Hello’ packs across its entire rolls portfolio?
39. Which ed-tech company has unveiled its latest marketing campaign for Indian Premier League (IPL) 2021 in the form of a hijack of the commentary box?
40. Which Indian company last week announced its foray into the truck and bus tyre segment in the US and Canada, following the launch of its passenger vehicle range in the two markets?
41. Which MNC will shut its India retail banking business, as part of a global decision to exit 13 markets?
42. Which toys and school and office-stationery brand is planning to set up a toy lab in India to enhance play-and-learn value in children of different age groups?
43. Which social media giant has signed a deal to buy renewable energy in India from a local firm´s wind power project, it´s first such deal in the country?
44. This is a great ad. Which 96-year-old Kerala-based jewellery brand has launched the film 'Pure as love'?
45. Which company has elevated Puneet Das as president - packaged beverages, India and south Asia?
46. Which smartphone maker has roped in actor Ayushmann Khurrana as its brand ambassador for the current calendar?
47. Britannia has relaunched which biscuit brand as ‘100% Atta Biscuits’ and unveiled an ad with the promise of “Doodh Roti ki Shakti”, featuring actor Pankaj Tripathi?
48. Which company has launched a series of TVCs featuring its brand ambassador, Sachin Tendulkar, for its latest range of designer energy efficient fans?
49. Which cement brand has launched a campaign, exclusively for the Kerala market, with a film titled "Naattil Evideya?"?
50. Which company will acquire 100% of online travel firm Cleartrip?
51. Which security solutions brand has unveiled its new fire safety prevention campaign ‘I am Fire Safe’, featuring actor and brand ambassador Ayushmann Khurrana?
52. Which chocolate brand has launched an innovative augmented reality-based 'Wonders of Ocean' campaign across millions of packs in April?
53. Which dietary supplement brand has roped in actress Shraddha Kapoor as brand ambassador and the face for its Hair and Nails Vitamin Gummies?
54. Which beauty brand has appointed actress Dia Mirza as the brand ambassador for its range of skincare and hair care products?
55. Which paints brand has roped in actress Preity G Zinta as its brand ambassador?
56. Mumbai Indians (MI) captain Rohit Sharma is sporting a unique design on his cricket shoes in every match as part of which brand’s '#SuperstarsofChange’ campaign?
57. Which content distribution and pay TV platform has launched a new campaign aligned with its new brand purpose “making tomorrow better than today for family & home”, in Gujarat?
58. Which business services firm said it has acquired the remaining 30% stake in back-office provider Conneqt Business Solutions for Rs 208 crore, pursuant to the ‘put option’ notice by Tata Sons?
59. Which quick service restaurant (QSR) company has roped in actress Rashmika Mandanna as brand ambassador?
60. Which country’s central bank last week banned the use of cryptocurrencies and crypto assets to purchase goods and services?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 890 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition in the given time.
Post a Comment