1. Public procurement of goods and services has crossed which milestone value mark from government buying portal GeM, since the platform was launched in 2016?
2. Which company has signed definitive agreements with Essel Infra Projects Ltd (EIL) for the acquisition of Warora-Kurnool Transmission Ltd. (WKTL) at an enterprise valuation of Rs 3,370 crore?
3. Which fast food chain launched the campaign ‘#ColorIsForHoliNotFood’ throwing light on the substantial change of doing away with synthetic colours in its food?
4. On the occasion of Holi, which private life insurance company released a digital campaign ‘#BuraNaMano’ featuring Ayushmann Khurrana, its brand ambassador?
5. Which Indian company has partnered with Brazil’s Libbs Farmaceutica to launch generic drugs in the South American nation?
6. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) has acquired the remaining 50% stake in its joint venture LNG terminal from which group?
7. Which online marketplace launched a digital-led campaign ‘#KhushiyanDelivered’ to celebrate Holi and salute the spirit of delivery associates, sellers and customers across India?
8. Which tourism board has roped in professional tennis player Roger Federer as brand ambassador?
9. Which non-life insurance company has launched a ‘Ride To Safety’ anthem, adding to its long-standing endeavour of bringing about a behavioural change towards road safety in India?
10. In what is being touted as a world first, which state government will help its employees buy more than 100,000 electric two-wheelers by arranging for domestic as well as global financing at attractive rates?
11. Which MNC last week said it will allow the use of the cryptocurrency USD Coin to settle transactions on its payment network?
12. Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC has entered into an agreement to buy an IT-SEZ spread over 1.1 million sq ft in Hyderabad’s Gachibowli locality from which group for Rs 1,050 crore?
13. Beverage maker PepsiCo has re-worked the formulation of which brand for the first time in India, with higher carbonation seeking to make the drink fizzier and less sweet?
14. Which sports brand has signed a three-year strategic partnership deal with Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)?
15. Which MNC has bagged the €220 million (Rs 1,854 crore) contract from Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for the manufacturing of 234 metro cars for Line 4 and 4A?
16. Singapore-listed Mapletree Logistics Trust (MLT) has bought which logistics firm from a unit of Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI) for Rs 455 crore?
17. Which broadcaster has launched a new network-wide television campaign (TVC), ‘Sirf dikhaane ke liye nahi, dekhne mein bhi real HD experience’?
18. Which paint brand has launched a film featuring Sima Taparia (of Matchmaker fame) as part of its existing campaign?
19. Which Hindi movies channel has roped in actor, talk show host and poet Atika Farooqui for its launch campaign?
20. Which company has unveiled a new brand statement, ‘Building on Belief’, to articulate its mission and relationship with customers as it embarks on its next decade of transformation-led growth?
21. Which watch brand has unveiled its new digital brand campaign, ‘We Don't Stop’, through a brand film featuring actor Sidharth Malhotra and global influencers?
22. Which media agency from India has exited its Sri Lanka business?
23. Which company has roped in actors Anil Kapoor and Ranveer Singh as brand ambassadors for ‘Health OK’, a multivitamin tablet, which is now under the OTC category as a food supplement?
24. Which OTT platform has rolled out a campaign ‘Entertainment Ka All-Rounder’ featuring actors Ajay Devgn and Tamannaah Bhatia?
25. The contract development and manufacturing organisation of which pharma company will acquire Hemmo Pharmaceuticals for an upfront payment of Rs 775 crore?
26. Which FMCG major has appointed former Reserve Bank of India governor Dr Urjit Patel as additional director of the company for a period of five years with immediate effect?
27. Which MNC will pay $9.6 billion to acquire US digital engineering services firm GlobalLogic, which has more than half its 20,000 employees in India?
28. Which technology firm from India aims to float an initial public offer on Nasdaq by this December and will seek a valuation of over $15 billion?
29. Which bank in India has informed the exchanges that it has agreed to sell its UK subsidiary to OpenPayd Holdings?
30. TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVSM), a leading manufacturer of two-and three-wheelers, has achieved which milestone mark in two-wheeler exports in March?
31. Which company has acquired 66% ownership interest in healthcare services player AIOCD Pharmasofttech Awacs Pvt Ltd (AWACS)?
32. Which airline from India has signed an initial pact with New York-based global investment firm Avenue Capital Group for financing, acquisition and sales & lease-back of up to 50 new aircraft to be ordered by the former?
33. Which hospitality MNC plans to add 24 new hotels in India over the next 36 months?
34. Which general insurance company has roped in cricketer Virat Kohli as its brand ambassador?
35. Which science-based skincare brand has introduced actor Parineeti Chopra as the official face of the brand in India?
36. In an attempt to make its presence felt in the non-musical audio market, which audio streamer has acquired Betty Labs, the company behind sports-focused social audio app Locker Room?
37. Which MNC has acquired Bengaluru-based retail tech startup Perpule's cloud-based point-of-sale asset called Ultra POS?
38. Which company has released a new TVC campaign ‘Summers mein kare cold, winters mein ho jaaye fold’ to support the launch of Snowcrest i-Fold air cooler?
39. Which payment ecosystem has launched its first-ever television campaign "B dikhe toh bindass bill pay"?
40. Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)?
41. Which packaged sugar brand has launched a campaign with the tagline ‘Taaki Mithaas Khilti Rahe’?
42. Godrej Consumer Products Limited (GCPL) has expanded its detergent portfolio by launching a liquid detergent + fabric conditioner for regular clothes. What has it been branded as?
43. PhonePe has crossed which milestone transactions mark on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) infrastructure in March, making it the first player in the country to reach this milestone?
44. Which company and New York-headquartered Cerberus Capital Management LP have formed a partnership to create a fund that will focus on high-yield opportunities in Indian residential real estate?
45. Which infrastructure company has sold its Mumbai headquarters to its lender, Yes Bank, for Rs 1,200 crore?
46. Jeh Wadia has stepped down as the MD of which textile company?
47. Which company will buy Australia-based cyber security, DevOps and quality engineering services company Ampion for $117 million in an all cash deal?
48. Which MNC has ended support for its visual assistant Cortana on Android and iOS devices?
49. Amit Chadha last week took over as the CEO and managing director of which IT company?
50. Unified Payments Interface (UPI), the flagship digital payment platform, crossed which milestone transactions mark in terms of value in March?
51. Two decades after it acquired the food services business in the US, which Indian company has decided to exit the venture?
52. US-based investment firm Interups Inc has picked up a 49% stake in which airline in India through the foreign direct investment (FDI) route?
53. Which MNC has introduced ‘TV Plus’ service in India, which will allow its smart televisions to access free content, with ad-supported select live channels and on-demand videos?
54. Which global provider of data storage infrastructure solutions has launched its new Lyve Data Transfer Services for businesses?
55. Pilot Industries has signed which actor as the face of its brand Leader Batteries?
56. Which fantasy sports platform has announced actor Ranveer Singh as brand ambassador?
57. Which homegrown short video platform has roped in actor Salman Khan as brand ambassador and investor?
58. Which telecom company last week commissioned a 14 MW captive solar power plant in Uttar Pradesh to meet the energy requirements of its core and edge data centres in the state?
59. Which ring noodles brand has launched a television commercial with the positioning ‘Shaam Bane Yummy, Cool Bane Mummy’?
60. Which property has become the first hotel in the world to achieve the LEED Zero Carbon Certification?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to email@example.com with Biz Quizzard 888 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Post a Comment