1. Which brand has emerged as the best selling car model in India in 2020 with 1,60,700 units?
2. Which bathware brand has launched the campaign ‘Thoughtful is Beautiful’?
3. Which family office has roped in Pramit Jhaveri, the former chief executive of Citibank India, as adviser?
4. Which men’s grooming brand has launched its new digital campaign featuring actor Hrithik Roshan?
5. Which brand has launched the campaign ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ to communicate the exciting possibilities of content delivered on a locked screen?
6. You can work this out. Which food company has launched the campaign ‘Weik Up Life’s Little Moments’?
7. Vishnu Mohan will step down as chairman and CEO of Southeast Asia (SEA), India and North Asia of which advertising major?
8. Which company has launched a digital video featuring actor Kareena Kapoor Khan for its live one-to-one English lessons?
9. Which fragrance brand for men has recently signed up Kannada actor Kichcha Sudeepa as its new brand ambassador?
10. Which Indian development economist is among 20 prominent personalities appointed by the United Nations to a high-level advisory board on economic and social affairs?
11. Which private equity major is set to become the largest mall operator in India with the acquisition of Prestige Group’s retail portfolio?
12. Which MNC has launched a new community-based pilot programme called Birdwatch that allows people to identify information in Tweets they believe is misleading, and write notes that provide informative context?
13. Health-tech player CallHealth and which dialysis chain have announced the launch of a joint initiative, ‘At Home Dialysis’, to offer dialysis services at the doorstep for chronic kidney patients in Hyderabad?
14. Which luggage delivery service provider has announced the launch of its app-based service in collaboration with the Indian Railways that aims to offer safe transit of luggage and parcel?
15. Apple had a record quarter in India, with iPhone shipments crossing which milestone mark for the first time in the October-December period?
16. Which MNC has acquired newsletter publishing platform Revue for an undisclosed amount, as it looks to foray into long-form content and subscription-oriented products?
17. Which smartphone maker has announced a new initiative – ‘#ShikshaHarHaath’, in collaboration with actor Sonu Sood?
18. Which spirits company launched a limited edition gaming pack for its premium offering - Sterling Reserve Blend 7?
19. Which online marketplace has launched its new campaign ‘Handcrafted, with love’, showcasing the journey of Karigars that romances the intricacies of finest detailing in every craft?
20. Which frozen foods maker has elevated its India managing director Vikas Mittal to also lead its businesses in South East Asia, Korea and Taiwan?
21. Which flexible shared workspaces provider has launched a video featuring comedian Rahul Subramanian as part of its ongoing campaign?
22. Which channel has launched 'Bewakoof Mat Bano' brand campaign to stress on the importance of knowing your democratic basics and not be blinded by authority?
23. Which company has signed an agreement with GlaxoSmith-Kline plc and non-profit global health organisation PATH to obtain technology from GSK to produce the world’s first vaccine against malaria caused by plasmodium falciparum parasite?
24. How many Indian CEOs are among the top 100 executives globally who have safeguarded their company's brand, according to the 2021 Brand Guardianship Index brought out by valuation firm Brand Finance?
25. How many Indian IT services companies have made it to top 10 most valued IT services brand globally, according to a report released last week by Brand Finance?
26. Which PSU last week filed draft papers for an IPO of its first InvIT (infrastructure investment trust) for nearly Rs 8,000 crore, making it the first state-run entity to monetise its assets through this route?
27. Which group has signed a $ 15 million deal with Israeli company Breath of Health (BOH) to distribute the company's swift COVID-19 breath testing system throughout India?
28. Which company, known for its point of sale (PoS) machines, has launched AllTap, a feature rich app that can accelerate digital payments adoption in India?
29. Which firm has announced the rebranding of its sports and lifestyle business to ‘RISE Worldwide Limited’ as it independently ventures into the burgeoning industry in India and globally?
30. Which company has acquired 51% in Sabyasachi Couture, the company founded by fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, for Rs 398 crore?
31. Which online beauty destination has signed actor Sara Ali Khan as its brand ambassador?
32. Which retailer has launched its new campaign ‘Bachat paane ki vaccine’?
33. Which Indian company has emerged as the fifth strongest brand globally, according to Brand Finance?
34. Which company has acquired Principal Mutual Fund, after the later decided to exit the asset management business in India?
35. Which global product engineering and lifecycle services firm has launched a train control and management system (TCMS) lab at its Hyderabad facility?
36. Which Hyderabad-based company’s mobile healthcare app, Qural, has launched two new mobile features - My Vaccine and Vaccine Monitor?
37. Which entity last week announced the launch of an Essential Digital Infrastructure and Services Network (EDISON) Alliance that will work towards ensuring global and equitable access to the digital economy?
38. Which automobile company last week commenced the commercial production and rolled out its first C5 Aircross Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) from its Thiruvallur manufacturing plant?
39. BITS Pilani last week announced to set up a new age global business school, BITS School of Management (BITSoM). Which city?
40. Apple’s reported quarterly revenue has crossed which milestone mark for the first time?
41. Which MNC has claimed to have become the world´s top selling automaker in 2020?
42. Which 2-wheeler brand has launched the campaign “Maxify Life”?
43. Which insurance company has released a video series on mental health as part of its ‘Health Inside Out’ campaign?
44. Which self-regulatory body has launched the campaign ‘#ChupNaBaitho’ asking the public to speak out against misleading ads?
45. Which Indian automobile company last week announced the launch of its first standalone flagship store in Tokyo, Japan?
Please mail your answers before 12 noon next Sunday to firstname.lastname@example.org with Biz Quizzard 879 as the subject. Answers will be mailed to those who attempt the current edition within the given time.
Post a Comment